Back

Dragons For Sale

Arrange the purchasing and selling of dragons.
TOPIC | Inner Beauty Exalt Rescue [Art/Lore]
1 2
[center][size=6]~ [u]Welcome to Inner Beauty Exalt Rescue[/u] ~[/size][/center] [center][img]https://i.imgur.com/HaCk7FT.png[/img][/center] [center][size=4][b]On hiatus due to technical issues regarding my art program. Please be patient! :)[/b][/size][/center] All dragons sold here are rescues, purchased from the AH for fodder price. They are outfitted with a lore tidbit, a coded (and fully linked/credited) bio, and a full-body art piece showcasing their unique personality. Then, with their new lease on life firmly grasped in their claws, they are sent back out into the world to find a loving home of their own. Will that home be yours? [i]Important Note[/i]: This is just a little shop I'm running in my free time. Please do not expect it to be as fancy or professional as other exalt rescues. I just want to give a few lucky dragos a chance at finding a new home. [emoji=snapper tongue size=1] Also, I will not be accepting donations. I only have one slot reserved for this little project, so I don't exactly have anywhere to put donations. Thanks for understanding.
~ Welcome to Inner Beauty Exalt Rescue ~
HaCk7FT.png
On hiatus due to technical issues regarding my art program. Please be patient! :)

All dragons sold here are rescues, purchased from the AH for fodder price. They are outfitted with a lore tidbit, a coded (and fully linked/credited) bio, and a full-body art piece showcasing their unique personality. Then, with their new lease on life firmly grasped in their claws, they are sent back out into the world to find a loving home of their own. Will that home be yours?

Important Note: This is just a little shop I'm running in my free time. Please do not expect it to be as fancy or professional as other exalt rescues. I just want to give a few lucky dragos a chance at finding a new home.

Also, I will not be accepting donations. I only have one slot reserved for this little project, so I don't exactly have anywhere to put donations. Thanks for understanding.
9rffWp7.png----- FR+2 -tumblr_p27o7vllRE1wvvm88o2_100.png- Female --vmRjR9o.png
Current Rescue
Empty
Current Rescue
Empty
[center][size=6][u]Happily Rehomed![/u][/size][/center] [center][url=http://flightrising.com/main.php?dragon=61165482] [img]http://flightrising.com/rendern/avatars/611655/61165482.png[/img][/url][/center]
Happily Rehomed!
Pinglist
LunaLane, MinnowFox, Crytzall, philodendron, xXBlueWinterXx, ChickenJoe
Pinglist
LunaLane, MinnowFox, Crytzall, philodendron, xXBlueWinterXx, ChickenJoe
We are officially open!
We are officially open!
@LunaLane

Got it! :)