Back

Dragons For Sale

Arrange the purchasing and selling of dragons.
TOPIC | Ignore
1 2 3
@Roseblood Unfortunately, I really have no idea? The last price quote I had been given for him had been 5-6k gems as a base price, but that was nearly half a year ago and I have hardly been online since so I don't know what would be a realistic price.
@Roseblood Unfortunately, I really have no idea? The last price quote I had been given for him had been 5-6k gems as a base price, but that was nearly half a year ago and I have hardly been online since so I don't know what would be a realistic price.
968.png ...| #145955 |
...| She/Her |
...| INFP |
...| 23 |
...| FR+3 |
@Roheryn

I think a 'realistic' price in FR is always hard to nail down, as people tend to value dragons very differently due the different preferences. Or with other words: I am bad with prices :P

Would you consider working out a payment plan with me over 5k gems?
@Roheryn

I think a 'realistic' price in FR is always hard to nail down, as people tend to value dragons very differently due the different preferences. Or with other words: I am bad with prices :P

Would you consider working out a payment plan with me over 5k gems?
@Roseblood

Aha, not a problem.

I would certainly be willing to consider that!
However, if it isn't an issue, I'd like to wait a short period of time before making a final decision on him as I did just post this and had a few others interested as well? <3 I'd just ideally like to allow all interested parties to have a chance to offer if they so desire before I decide, if that makes sense.
@Roseblood

Aha, not a problem.

I would certainly be willing to consider that!
However, if it isn't an issue, I'd like to wait a short period of time before making a final decision on him as I did just post this and had a few others interested as well? <3 I'd just ideally like to allow all interested parties to have a chance to offer if they so desire before I decide, if that makes sense.
968.png ...| #145955 |
...| She/Her |
...| INFP |
...| 23 |
...| FR+3 |
@Roheryn

Sure, take your time :)!
@Roheryn

Sure, take your time :)!
@Roheryn
Do you have a rough price range for deja, like 100kt/g?
@Roheryn
Do you have a rough price range for deja, like 100kt/g?
@Provost I do not, sorry. I'm looking at offers for her. I do know I would ideally like to make back at least what I spent to scatter her, but I realize there is little-no chance of making back what I spent on all her genes.
@Provost I do not, sorry. I'm looking at offers for her. I do know I would ideally like to make back at least what I spent to scatter her, but I realize there is little-no chance of making back what I spent on all her genes.
968.png ...| #145955 |
...| She/Her |
...| INFP |
...| 23 |
...| FR+3 |
Deja is wonderful! I think you could probably get 250+ gems for her
Deja is wonderful! I think you could probably get 250+ gems for her
WKtl2lb.png
fkWjutW.png
+++++++++++++++++++++++
When all else fails, use fire.
+++++++++++++++++++++++
tumblr_inline_njw5izoAKY1qg2i5p.gif
@Roheryn - do you have a range in mind for ranor?
@Roheryn - do you have a range in mind for ranor?
J0opiUV.png xxdandy. they.
xxhatchery.
xxpoetry shop.
xxknifecat by dovalore.
@dandyfrau I'm looking at offers. As a reference point, he was in the 350-500g range, if my memory is correct, before he received any genes and his breed change.
@dandyfrau I'm looking at offers. As a reference point, he was in the 350-500g range, if my memory is correct, before he received any genes and his breed change.
968.png ...| #145955 |
...| She/Her |
...| INFP |
...| 23 |
...| FR+3 |
@Roseblood If you would still be interested in a possible payment plan of 5k/g, feel free to send me a PM and we can discuss? <3 No more interest has been shown since your offer, and I am willing to consider a payment plan.
@Roseblood If you would still be interested in a possible payment plan of 5k/g, feel free to send me a PM and we can discuss? <3 No more interest has been shown since your offer, and I am willing to consider a payment plan.
968.png ...| #145955 |
...| She/Her |
...| INFP |
...| 23 |
...| FR+3 |
1 2 3