Back

Dragons For Sale

Arrange the purchasing and selling of dragons.
TOPIC | .
1 2
@Cawfee
Sound good to me :D
Thanks for working with me on her. I really liked how the filigree gems matches her eyes lol
@Cawfee
Sound good to me :D
Thanks for working with me on her. I really liked how the filigree gems matches her eyes lol
you confiscate my kazoo but little do you know that i have a second, hidden kazoo between my toes
@MittensTheKitten I can’t afford 800g for the first male sky dancer G1, but I absolutely adore his coloring! Is there any way you’d be willing to lower the price a bit??
@MittensTheKitten I can’t afford 800g for the first male sky dancer G1, but I absolutely adore his coloring! Is there any way you’d be willing to lower the price a bit??
63siggy.png aKsWI7Z.png We are all that we have on this Earth.
Be kind.
I7GD71Q.png
@ItMeansHope

Sure, I'd be willing to lower it! 650g okay?
@ItMeansHope

Sure, I'd be willing to lower it! 650g okay?
you confiscate my kazoo but little do you know that i have a second, hidden kazoo between my toes
@MittensTheKitten thank you so much!! Yes I can actually afford that and again, thank you. I really love how he looks! I’ll send a CR
@MittensTheKitten thank you so much!! Yes I can actually afford that and again, thank you. I really love how he looks! I’ll send a CR
63siggy.png aKsWI7Z.png We are all that we have on this Earth.
Be kind.
I7GD71Q.png
@ItMeansHope

Of course! I'm glad you like him. :)
@ItMeansHope

Of course! I'm glad you like him. :)
1 2