Back

Dragons For Sale

Arrange the purchasing and selling of dragons.
TOPIC | .
1 2
I am not subscribed - PLEASE ping!

'Ello folks. After mass amounts of hatching and few successful dragons later, I've finally decided to create a thread to sell these G1's that have been staining mine and Cawfee's lairs. The two posts below will show you who has what dragon, so please make sure you ping the right person! If you don't, it's not the end of the world since the two of us are in contact a lot, but it may take a bit longer for you to get your dragon just due to communicating it.

We are also 100% willing to haggle on any price, as most of these dragons we really just want out. All (save for maybe like, two or three) have scries in their bios.

Payment
  • Gem to Treasure ratio is 1:1000 [no preference if you want to pay gems or treasure]
  • Cawfee's wishlist can be found here and MittensTheKitten's wishlist can be found here.
  • Willing to haggle on all prices!
  • WE ACCEPT EGGS AS PAYMENT!
I am not subscribed - PLEASE ping!

'Ello folks. After mass amounts of hatching and few successful dragons later, I've finally decided to create a thread to sell these G1's that have been staining mine and Cawfee's lairs. The two posts below will show you who has what dragon, so please make sure you ping the right person! If you don't, it's not the end of the world since the two of us are in contact a lot, but it may take a bit longer for you to get your dragon just due to communicating it.

We are also 100% willing to haggle on any price, as most of these dragons we really just want out. All (save for maybe like, two or three) have scries in their bios.

Payment
  • Gem to Treasure ratio is 1:1000 [no preference if you want to pay gems or treasure]
  • Cawfee's wishlist can be found here and MittensTheKitten's wishlist can be found here.
  • Willing to haggle on all prices!
  • WE ACCEPT EGGS AS PAYMENT!
you confiscate my kazoo but little do you know that i have a second, hidden kazoo between my toes
res
res
you confiscate my kazoo but little do you know that i have a second, hidden kazoo between my toes
and we're open kazooooo
and we're open kazooooo
@MittensTheKitten Hi! i was wondering if i could buy this dude for treasure! [url=https://flightrising.com/main.php?dragon=60674399] [img]https://flightrising.com/rendern/350/606744/60674399_350.png[/img] [/url]
@MittensTheKitten Hi! i was wondering if i could buy this dude for treasure!

60674399_350.png
@Yoikien

Ofc! CR is on the way. (:
@Yoikien

Ofc! CR is on the way. (:
Hi can I have the female shadow common that looks like a mango? im new so I don't know how to post pictures but she is on Mittens' G1 and she is the 4th one down

I'm new I'm new so I don't have a lot of treasure but does 300g mean 300 gems? I only have 2 gems but if it means treasure I should be ok because I have 400 treasure
Hi can I have the female shadow common that looks like a mango? im new so I don't know how to post pictures but she is on Mittens' G1 and she is the 4th one down

I'm new I'm new so I don't have a lot of treasure but does 300g mean 300 gems? I only have 2 gems but if it means treasure I should be ok because I have 400 treasure
35SJZ.gif
@Frosty2804

Hey there, welcome to FR! Yes, 300g does mean 300 gems. The equivalent to that would be 300,000 treasure instead of 300 gems. (:
@Frosty2804

Hey there, welcome to FR! Yes, 300g does mean 300 gems. The equivalent to that would be 300,000 treasure instead of 300 gems. (:
Most I have is 13380 treasure:( thanks anyway!!
Most I have is 13380 treasure:( thanks anyway!!
35SJZ.gif
new additions! lowered prices! we're willing to haggle!
new additions! lowered prices! we're willing to haggle!
@Cawfee I'm interested in this girl. I only have 76kt on hand at the moment, but I can get some more in a couple days as I level up and catapult my fodder. [url=https://flightrising.com/main.php?dragon=57361827] [img]https://flightrising.com/rendern/350/573619/57361827_350.png[/img] [/url] I love her colors and the way they work together. [img]https://www1.flightrising.com/dgen/preview/dragon?age=1&body=29&bodygene=53&breed=18&element=2&eyetype=0&gender=1&tert=96&tertgene=43&winggene=56&wings=127&auth=be7429c61baf778a8254cbab5e88bf130340d568&dummyext=prev.png[/img]
@Cawfee
I'm interested in this girl. I only have 76kt on hand at the moment, but I can get some more in a couple days as I level up and catapult my fodder.

57361827_350.png

I love her colors and the way they work together.
dragon?age=1&body=29&bodygene=53&breed=18&element=2&eyetype=0&gender=1&tert=96&tertgene=43&winggene=56&wings=127&auth=be7429c61baf778a8254cbab5e88bf130340d568&dummyext=prev.png
1 2