Back

Dragons For Sale

Arrange the purchasing and selling of dragons.
TOPIC | G1 purge - sale all on AH 50G1s
1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8
x
x
X
X
Eh, tossed a bunch of G1 XXY Coal dragons onto the AH...kinda tentative about them, so if they don't sell in a week or so I'll probably remove them from sales.
Eh, tossed a bunch of G1 XXY Coal dragons onto the AH...kinda tentative about them, so if they don't sell in a week or so I'll probably remove them from sales.
Up
Up
boop
boop
Ehh, kinda need some gems, so until I get the necessary amount, I'm willing to go a lot cheaper than usual on these guys. If you've inquired earlier, feel free to message/post again for a re-quote - it'll probably be cheaper today.

Thanks for looking!
Ehh, kinda need some gems, so until I get the necessary amount, I'm willing to go a lot cheaper than usual on these guys. If you've inquired earlier, feel free to message/post again for a re-quote - it'll probably be cheaper today.

Thanks for looking!
x
x
X
X
@mercenary I'm interested in the triplets, how much are you looking for them together? o.o

Edit - Or well I see someone also asked and if you are willing to sell all three for 50kg together then I'd be happy to buy them!
@mercenary I'm interested in the triplets, how much are you looking for them together? o.o

Edit - Or well I see someone also asked and if you are willing to sell all three for 50kg together then I'd be happy to buy them!
@Ravenhearst

Yup, 50kg works for me. And ahhh, I am so happy they're all going together - and to such a pretty lair too. I'll go ahead and send you a CR soon, thanks!
@Ravenhearst

Yup, 50kg works for me. And ahhh, I am so happy they're all going together - and to such a pretty lair too. I'll go ahead and send you a CR soon, thanks!
1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8