Back

Dragons For Sale

Arrange the purchasing and selling of dragons.
TOPIC | G1 purge - sale all on AH 50G1s
1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8
@Mercenary I'm interested in the xxy midnight/magenta bane girl..... i wish i can keep all three together too so can i ask for two price checks; on one girl only and one for all three? Oh price check on her too [url=https://flightrising.com/main.php?dragon=29448853] [img]https://flightrising.com/rendern/350/294489/29448853_350.png[/img] [/url]
@Mercenary I'm interested in the xxy midnight/magenta bane girl..... i wish i can keep all three together too so can i ask for two price checks; on one girl only and one for all three?

Oh price check on her too

29448853_350.png
@Russia

Id do 20kg for the bane lady alone, or 50kG for all three together :)

Looking for around 20kg for the ice girl as well, but willing to discount slightly if purchased with the banescale girl or any of the other triplets.
@Russia

Id do 20kg for the bane lady alone, or 50kG for all three together :)

Looking for around 20kg for the ice girl as well, but willing to discount slightly if purchased with the banescale girl or any of the other triplets.
X
X
@Mercenary oh 20kg is above my range sadly ;w; I had expected less than 12kg bc i remember seeing them on the AH for that.
@Mercenary oh 20kg is above my range sadly ;w; I had expected less than 12kg bc i remember seeing them on the AH for that.
@Russia

That's fine! But I never had the triplets for that low on the AH - the XXY midnight/green and midnight/sand were listed at that price though, which is what you might've saw.
@Russia

That's fine! But I never had the triplets for that low on the AH - the XXY midnight/green and midnight/sand were listed at that price though, which is what you might've saw.
@Mercenary Possibly! My memory isnt too great. Thank you for your time though. I'm waiting on a few auctions but I may come back
@Mercenary Possibly! My memory isnt too great. Thank you for your time though. I'm waiting on a few auctions but I may come back
@Russia

Thank you as well!
@Russia

Thank you as well!
X
X
x
x
@RIPPLEY

Thanks for buying! He looks wonderful in your lair!
@RIPPLEY

Thanks for buying! He looks wonderful in your lair!
1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8