Back

Dragons For Sale

Arrange the purchasing and selling of dragons.
TOPIC | S/T/O]Lair Purge (5-6 IDs, G1s, 2L &More
1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9
@Alyxsandre

makes sense! in that case don't think i can offer on both right now, but i really love mu. would you take 6kg for him?
@Alyxsandre

makes sense! in that case don't think i can offer on both right now, but i really love mu. would you take 6kg for him?

dreamlogic |
they/he |
FR+1 |
sales tab |
wishlist |
HBn6uXZ.gif
@dreamlogic
Ahhh, since these guys are tentative and I’m not entirely sure if I want to sell them to begin with, I’ll have to think about it. I’m not quite convinced to sell for that price but I’ll let you know! Attachment is definitely a major factor for me right now x’D
@dreamlogic
Ahhh, since these guys are tentative and I’m not entirely sure if I want to sell them to begin with, I’ll have to think about it. I’m not quite convinced to sell for that price but I’ll let you know! Attachment is definitely a major factor for me right now x’D
AScq6qj.png
Animation + More!!! Art Sales
Wishlist || SnowyBlink Adopt Shop
Blep Bean Adopt Shop || Lore-Building Challenge!
Official Ice Subspecies Organizer!
It's AlyxSandre, not Alyxandre!
@Alyxsandre

i totally understand the attachment factor, i'm like that with my 2-letters. the offer stands if you ever do commit to selling! (and i miiiiight be able to go a bit higher for mu but no pressure if you're reluctant to part with him!)
@Alyxsandre

i totally understand the attachment factor, i'm like that with my 2-letters. the offer stands if you ever do commit to selling! (and i miiiiight be able to go a bit higher for mu but no pressure if you're reluctant to part with him!)

dreamlogic |
they/he |
FR+1 |
sales tab |
wishlist |
HBn6uXZ.gif
@dreamlogic
Hmmmmmmmmmm
How much more would you be willing to go?
@dreamlogic
Hmmmmmmmmmm
How much more would you be willing to go?
AScq6qj.png
@Alyxsandre How long are you willing to do holds for? I barely have a cumulative 1kg on me at the moment but Kvasir's too good to pass up :') to give you a time frame, I could get to 20kg in about a month and a half at most, if that doesn't work for you or you'd like to see other offers then that's no problem!
@Alyxsandre How long are you willing to do holds for? I barely have a cumulative 1kg on me at the moment but Kvasir's too good to pass up :') to give you a time frame, I could get to 20kg in about a month and a half at most, if that doesn't work for you or you'd like to see other offers then that's no problem!
@Alyxsandre what are you looking for, for Mu, Bo, and An?
@Alyxsandre what are you looking for, for Mu, Bo, and An?
tumblr_inline_n6kdukB9pN1qlye38.gif
@Phototroph
Hey there! Unfortunately for 20kg, I'd be hesitant to hold her for that long. But since the market is pretty slow right now and she hasn't actually gotten any inquiries for a while, I'll definitely keep you in mind if she hasn't gotten any interest in say, another week or so!
@Phototroph
Hey there! Unfortunately for 20kg, I'd be hesitant to hold her for that long. But since the market is pretty slow right now and she hasn't actually gotten any inquiries for a while, I'll definitely keep you in mind if she hasn't gotten any interest in say, another week or so!
AScq6qj.png
@serron
I'm looking for a minimum of 5kg each
Mu currently has an offer of 6kg
@serron
I'm looking for a minimum of 5kg each
Mu currently has an offer of 6kg
AScq6qj.png
@Alyxsandre Understandable! Thank you for your consideration <:
@Alyxsandre Understandable! Thank you for your consideration <:
@Phototroph
Of course ^^/
@Phototroph
Of course ^^/
AScq6qj.png
1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9