Back

Dragons For Sale

Arrange the purchasing and selling of dragons.
TOPIC | {S} Dragons w/lore - CLOSED ATM
1 2 3 4 5 6 7 ... 10 11
@Sylvidoptera Oh my lord, Family Floofs are so cute!! I'd love to get 'em both with their outfits please! I'd be paying with treasure! I'd like to be added to your pinglist too please!

(Also, I took a lil look in your 'possibly selling' tab and I would love to buy Princessa as well, just lmk the price! C:)

Edit: I'll need maybe a day or two to get some room in my lair, if that's alright with you!
@Sylvidoptera Oh my lord, Family Floofs are so cute!! I'd love to get 'em both with their outfits please! I'd be paying with treasure! I'd like to be added to your pinglist too please!

(Also, I took a lil look in your 'possibly selling' tab and I would love to buy Princessa as well, just lmk the price! C:)

Edit: I'll need maybe a day or two to get some room in my lair, if that's alright with you!
PwjpaNq.gif . . . . . . . words will go here, one day . . . . . . . EFriw6F.gif
Is Tallis still available? I’d love to add her to my lore. I have a Waterbender who needs a teacher!
Is Tallis still available? I’d love to add her to my lore. I have a Waterbender who needs a teacher!
UTakosS.pngY5AUp2a.gif qzV0stX.png
@Sylvidoptera I’m interested in Berry and Riptide!
@Sylvidoptera I’m interested in Berry and Riptide!
IQwT8aE.png rix3ppo.png 753hxVX.png

Rebirth | Lineage
@EnglishRose

Alrighty! :) I'll take him down and hold him for a few days while you get your funds together. And you're added to the list.

@Dragon000Draws

I'm so glad you're going to take Damien and Demona! I really wanted them to have a home together. <3

Princessa you can have for 30g since she doesn't have lore written. I do have the Ice Princess accent that's in the outfit showing in her bio... if you want that as well, it's 185g. Lemme know and I'll set up the CR with all of your babies and their equipment. ;)

@Storygeek

She is! :) I will go ahead and get the CR set up!

@Kittymari

Are you interested in their outfits as well, or just the dragons themselves? :)
@EnglishRose

Alrighty! :) I'll take him down and hold him for a few days while you get your funds together. And you're added to the list.

@Dragon000Draws

I'm so glad you're going to take Damien and Demona! I really wanted them to have a home together. <3

Princessa you can have for 30g since she doesn't have lore written. I do have the Ice Princess accent that's in the outfit showing in her bio... if you want that as well, it's 185g. Lemme know and I'll set up the CR with all of your babies and their equipment. ;)

@Storygeek

She is! :) I will go ahead and get the CR set up!

@Kittymari

Are you interested in their outfits as well, or just the dragons themselves? :)
AaYNmEX.png
tqGkHih.png
reHWBXk.png
oczO35g.png
JvUa9ma.png
_
@Sylvidoptera Just the dragons themselves please!
@Sylvidoptera Just the dragons themselves please!
IQwT8aE.png rix3ppo.png 753hxVX.png

Rebirth | Lineage
@Kittymari

You got it! :) I'll set up the CR right now.
@Kittymari

You got it! :) I'll set up the CR right now.
AaYNmEX.png
tqGkHih.png
reHWBXk.png
oczO35g.png
JvUa9ma.png
_
@Sylvidoptera Hmm, I think i'll just have Princessa without the accent, but I'm just waiting on someone to take a fodder cr atm so I can take the three of them! ^^'

It'll be 150kt right?
@Sylvidoptera Hmm, I think i'll just have Princessa without the accent, but I'm just waiting on someone to take a fodder cr atm so I can take the three of them! ^^'

It'll be 150kt right?
PwjpaNq.gif . . . . . . . words will go here, one day . . . . . . . EFriw6F.gif
@Dragon000Draws

That it is! :) I'll go set up the CR. <3
@Dragon000Draws

That it is! :) I'll go set up the CR. <3
AaYNmEX.png
tqGkHih.png
reHWBXk.png
oczO35g.png
JvUa9ma.png
_
@Sylvidoptera

Ohhhh my gosh. I just acquired a dragon who also has shadows and I'm working on his lore, and now I can't stop thinking about Drystan and how I could intertwine the lore of the two of them. Is it too soon after buying Egg to buy Drystan?
@Sylvidoptera

Ohhhh my gosh. I just acquired a dragon who also has shadows and I'm working on his lore, and now I can't stop thinking about Drystan and how I could intertwine the lore of the two of them. Is it too soon after buying Egg to buy Drystan?
Na5WGHa.png
@EnglishRose

It's never too soon to talk about sending me monies. ;) Do you want his outfit too?
@EnglishRose

It's never too soon to talk about sending me monies. ;) Do you want his outfit too?
AaYNmEX.png
tqGkHih.png
reHWBXk.png
oczO35g.png
JvUa9ma.png
_
1 2 3 4 5 6 7 ... 10 11