Back

Dragons For Sale

Arrange the purchasing and selling of dragons.
TOPIC | {S} Dragons w/lore - CLOSED ATM
1 2 3 4 5 6 7 ... 10 11
[center][b][size=5][color=purple]Welcome to Chaotic Daydreams[/color][/size][/b][/center] [center][img]https://flightrising.com/rendern/350/83860/8385983_350.png[/img][/center] "Hello, my name is Emerald. I am resident bookworm, lorekeeper, census taker, and all around paper shuffler for Chaotic Daydreams. Our resident human, Sylvidoptera, has a tendency to... shall we say... try to save everyone. Unfortunately she also has a slight problem with cash flow to expand to KEEP all the pretty, unique dragons that come through. In addition, some dragons are looking for a little more than we lunatics in this lair can provide. HOWEVER... there is a solution. [b]This is where you come in![/b] You can take home a pretty baby [i](or two, or three... have fun!)[/i] that already has lore written - a story and past to help you get to know them. No more struggling to figure out what the dragon's role is going to be and then [i](even worse!)[/i] having to write it down." [center][size=5][b][u]IMPORTANT NOTES[/u][/b][/size][/center] [list][*]Each of these dragons already has a formatted bio with their basic personality and where they've come from. [*]Each of these dragons also has the lore left open enough that it can be adjusted to fit [b]your[/b] lair or the role you want them to play. [*]Some of these dragons are also dressed in an outfit that helped spark the lore written. [*]These outfits are up for sale... prices [i][size=2](based on LAH for the items included)[/size][/i] noted under each dragon. - [i][size=2]You can also choose one or two pieces from the outfit if that is all you want, and you will be charged LAH for the ones you do take home.[/size][/i] [*]Payments are accepted in [emoji=gem size=1], [emoji=treasure size=1], and/or [url=https://www1.flightrising.com/dragon/65195297]wishlist items[/url] [i][size=2](at LAH prices)[/size][/i]... or any combination thereof. [*]No need to ping me, as I am subscribed. But I won't be grumpy if you do. :) [center][u][b]LORE ADJUSTMENTS[/b][/u][/center] [*]When you purchase a dragon, you have the option to pay an additional 15g to have me adjust the lore to your specifications. :) [i]-Will this dragon have a specific role in your lair? - Are they going to be friends/mates/enemies with someone you already have? - Is there some bit of your own lair lore you'd like worked in to their backstory? - Etc...[/i][/list] ----- [center][b][size=5][color=purple]Ping List[/color][/size][/b] If you would like to be on the ping list for when I add new dragons for sale, just comment and let me know![/center] [columns][size=2]@/FinnFantastic, @/MaybeaCat, @/Kittymari, @/Androys, @/SpookyBoy, @/Storygeek, @/BunnySox, @/EnglishRose, @/Dragon000Draws, @/xialys, @/BIueJay, @/xXBlueWinterXx, @/GraveRabbit, @/Tala2121, @/briar, @/Desmondtiny, @/seastellations[/size][/columns]
Welcome to Chaotic Daydreams
8385983_350.png

"Hello, my name is Emerald. I am resident bookworm, lorekeeper, census taker, and all around paper shuffler for Chaotic Daydreams. Our resident human, Sylvidoptera, has a tendency to... shall we say... try to save everyone.

Unfortunately she also has a slight problem with cash flow to expand to KEEP all the pretty, unique dragons that come through. In addition, some dragons are looking for a little more than we lunatics in this lair can provide.

HOWEVER... there is a solution. This is where you come in! You can take home a pretty baby (or two, or three... have fun!) that already has lore written - a story and past to help you get to know them. No more struggling to figure out what the dragon's role is going to be and then (even worse!) having to write it down."

IMPORTANT NOTES
  • Each of these dragons already has a formatted bio with their basic personality and where they've come from.
  • Each of these dragons also has the lore left open enough that it can be adjusted to fit your lair or the role you want them to play.
  • Some of these dragons are also dressed in an outfit that helped spark the lore written.
  • These outfits are up for sale... prices (based on LAH for the items included) noted under each dragon.
    - You can also choose one or two pieces from the outfit if that is all you want, and you will be charged LAH for the ones you do take home.
  • Payments are accepted in , , and/or wishlist items (at LAH prices)... or any combination thereof.
  • No need to ping me, as I am subscribed. But I won't be grumpy if you do. :)

LORE ADJUSTMENTS
  • When you purchase a dragon, you have the option to pay an additional 15g to have me adjust the lore to your specifications. :)
    -Will this dragon have a specific role in your lair?
    - Are they going to be friends/mates/enemies with someone you already have?
    - Is there some bit of your own lair lore you'd like worked in to their backstory?
    - Etc...

Ping List

If you would like to be on the ping list for when I add new dragons for sale,
just comment and let me know!

@/FinnFantastic, @/MaybeaCat, @/Kittymari, @/Androys, @/SpookyBoy, @/Storygeek, @/BunnySox, @/EnglishRose, @/Dragon000Draws, @/xialys, @/BIueJay, @/xXBlueWinterXx, @/GraveRabbit, @/Tala2121, @/briar, @/Desmondtiny, @/seastellations
AaYNmEX.png
tqGkHih.png
reHWBXk.png
oczO35g.png
JvUa9ma.png
_
Dragons for Sale

NAME

COLORS
GENES
EYES
B-DAY

Role: y

Dragon Price: g
Dragons for Sale

NAME

COLORS
GENES
EYES
B-DAY

Role: y

Dragon Price: g
AaYNmEX.png
tqGkHih.png
reHWBXk.png
oczO35g.png
JvUa9ma.png
_
Could I buy the brothers in arms without their outfits please?
Could I buy the brothers in arms without their outfits please?
XhX36wg.png
@Novawaltz

You got it! :) I'll strip them and set up the CR. <3
@Novawaltz

You got it! :) I'll strip them and set up the CR. <3
AaYNmEX.png
tqGkHih.png
reHWBXk.png
oczO35g.png
JvUa9ma.png
_
May I be added to the pinglist? Thank you! [emoji=coatl happy size=1]
May I be added to the pinglist? Thank you!
835f82241bde5c3fdab93dcabc04f34425703952.png3b3fdf11a371593fe406aecfde3cc58dffa966ae.pngd68dbe491908146d7ba91be515fda75232d91960.pngfdaffaf5dbfa65d847a15ad972a5432bcac3fcbc.png
@FinnFantastic

You got it! :)
@FinnFantastic

You got it! :)
AaYNmEX.png
tqGkHih.png
reHWBXk.png
oczO35g.png
JvUa9ma.png
_
Could I get on the pinglist?
Could I get on the pinglist?
he/him, bi, trans
@MaybeaCat

Absolutely. :) I'm hoping to have a few new dragons up by Friday the 13th.
@MaybeaCat

Absolutely. :) I'm hoping to have a few new dragons up by Friday the 13th.
AaYNmEX.png
tqGkHih.png
reHWBXk.png
oczO35g.png
JvUa9ma.png
_
Can i join the ping list?
Can i join the ping list?
Artist | Writer | College Student

xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx - Androy's Art Gallery
- Scrying and Apparel Service
- Dappervolk Potato Shop
- Wishlist
- DragonCave
- Lab
@Androys

Absolutely! :) After the raffle for my D&D set, I will be working on a bunch of new dragons for this shop. Probably up by the beginning of April. :)
@Androys

Absolutely! :) After the raffle for my D&D set, I will be working on a bunch of new dragons for this shop. Probably up by the beginning of April. :)
AaYNmEX.png
tqGkHih.png
reHWBXk.png
oczO35g.png
JvUa9ma.png
_
1 2 3 4 5 6 7 ... 10 11