Back

Dragons For Sale

Arrange the purchasing and selling of dragons.
TOPIC | [S/T] Unbred G1s (PRICE DROP!!)
1 2 ... 22 23 24 25 26 ... 31 32
Would you sell the unnamed Snapper F, Mozart + his accent together and give a small Discount?
Would you sell the unnamed Snapper F, Mozart + his accent together and give a small Discount?
BannerSiggiSize.pngky82ASU.gif
@kijauni

Would you be happy with 5,2kG for Mozart, his skincent and the snapper? That's 600 gems off their original price :>
@kijauni

Would you be happy with 5,2kG for Mozart, his skincent and the snapper? That's 600 gems off their original price :>
mCA0F4C.png vIsTIqn.png nbhBjNN.png CtyufUl.png
That would be wonderful! Thanks a bunch! I can pick them up in 2 days, I'll Not be online for the next 2 days and can't Pick them up today bc of space issues^^
That would be wonderful! Thanks a bunch! I can pick them up in 2 days, I'll Not be online for the next 2 days and can't Pick them up today bc of space issues^^
BannerSiggiSize.pngky82ASU.gif
@kijauni

I'll mark them as on hold for you and send you a CR so you can just add the funds when you're ready ^^
@kijauni

I'll mark them as on hold for you and send you a CR so you can just add the funds when you're ready ^^
Okay Tilkku is big time tempting me to buy my first tundra [emoji=special eyes size=1]
Okay Tilkku is big time tempting me to buy my first tundra
Hi [emoji=new friend size=1]! I’d be interested in buying Qiu, if he’s still available? Able to offer a mixed payment of 1020g and 4 eggs (current LAH price of 245g per), but would you be willing to take 1010g and 2 eggs as my haggling offer instead? Thank you :)!
Hi ! I’d be interested in buying Qiu, if he’s still available? Able to offer a mixed payment of 1020g and 4 eggs (current LAH price of 245g per), but would you be willing to take 1010g and 2 eggs as my haggling offer instead?
Thank you :)!
Auto deploy functioning normally…

i don’t mind pings!
@GlacialGlue

Hi! Yes he is actually still available, and I'm fine with your offer! ^^ I'll set up a CR in a bit!
@GlacialGlue

Hi! Yes he is actually still available, and I'm fine with your offer! ^^ I'll set up a CR in a bit!
up
up
Hi, and thank you for this amazing Tundra ! I gave him the genes you suggested and the apparel too, I really fell in love with it, thank you again. [center][url=https://www1.flightrising.com/dragon/73379217][img]https://www1.flightrising.com/rendern/350/733793/73379217_350.png[/img][/url][/center] Edit: Can you put me on your Pinglist please ? Have a nice day ~
Hi, and thank you for this amazing Tundra !
I gave him the genes you suggested and the apparel too, I really fell in love with it, thank you again.
73379217_350.png

Edit: Can you put me on your Pinglist please ?

Have a nice day ~
nnj85x.jpg
@Yashura

It's so nice to hear when people fell in love with my scry pictures, and even nicer to see those scries turn to reality ;__; <3 Thank you for showing, I'll add you to the pinglist! ^^<3

I wish you a lovely day aswell <3
@Yashura

It's so nice to hear when people fell in love with my scry pictures, and even nicer to see those scries turn to reality ;__; <3 Thank you for showing, I'll add you to the pinglist! ^^<3

I wish you a lovely day aswell <3
1 2 ... 22 23 24 25 26 ... 31 32