Back

Dragons For Sale

Arrange the purchasing and selling of dragons.
TOPIC | Pastel Goth Imperials | Ping List Update
1 2 3 4 5 6 7 ... 45 46
claim
claim
Always seeking dragons with interesting colors, Buying thread Stock the Pond! Breeding Challenge
he/him
twenties
mentally ill
about me / FAQ
clan lore
arcane flight
pings ok
FR Time +3
Fandragons tab
Pastel Goth Imperial Hatchery, Selling thread Secondhand Dragons for sale, selling thread
Hello everyone and welcome to my new thread's grand opening! I have plenty of dragons for sale, mostly from my first pair Pastel Goth, and the debut of twins from my new pair Pastel Grunge. It's a large batch so I apologize for any double pings.

There are 5 males and 4 females available for purchase with links in the first post.

As always, please let me know if you would like to be removed from the pinglists after buying one who suits your needs. Thank you for your patience and interest.

General -
@SkyTreader197 , @StilinskiSpark , @Fallacies , @Vallantis , @TheBirdandtheBow , @FieryWave , @banii , @Aontacht , @Deathstalker , @Siouxsie , @Kellendraysia , @Andromecha , @Nytmair , @CitrineCitrus , @Exlann , @ShiroHiro , @rei711 , @Owlette , @QuillOfLimbo , @Pinkuu , @reneerenee16 , @GlitterDCMarvel , @Doki , @Osprey72

Specific Combos -
@Andromecha (bub)
@Starfait (male, bub/mist)

Males -
@zace
@Catradora
@ChercheErfina

General -
@Afar , @Kellendraysia , @Starfait , @TheMorningStar01 , @banii , @Gilbunny , @reneerenee16 , @CitrineCitrus , @ShiroHiro , @Hexpresso , @Doki , @Osprey72
Hello everyone and welcome to my new thread's grand opening! I have plenty of dragons for sale, mostly from my first pair Pastel Goth, and the debut of twins from my new pair Pastel Grunge. It's a large batch so I apologize for any double pings.

There are 5 males and 4 females available for purchase with links in the first post.

As always, please let me know if you would like to be removed from the pinglists after buying one who suits your needs. Thank you for your patience and interest.

General -
@SkyTreader197 , @StilinskiSpark , @Fallacies , @Vallantis , @TheBirdandtheBow , @FieryWave , @banii , @Aontacht , @Deathstalker , @Siouxsie , @Kellendraysia , @Andromecha , @Nytmair , @CitrineCitrus , @Exlann , @ShiroHiro , @rei711 , @Owlette , @QuillOfLimbo , @Pinkuu , @reneerenee16 , @GlitterDCMarvel , @Doki , @Osprey72

Specific Combos -
@Andromecha (bub)
@Starfait (male, bub/mist)

Males -
@zace
@Catradora
@ChercheErfina

General -
@Afar , @Kellendraysia , @Starfait , @TheMorningStar01 , @banii , @Gilbunny , @reneerenee16 , @CitrineCitrus , @ShiroHiro , @Hexpresso , @Doki , @Osprey72
Always seeking dragons with interesting colors, Buying thread Stock the Pond! Breeding Challenge
he/him
twenties
mentally ill
about me / FAQ
clan lore
arcane flight
pings ok
FR Time +3
Fandragons tab
Pastel Goth Imperial Hatchery, Selling thread Secondhand Dragons for sale, selling thread
@Lucks
I'd love Ghostlight for treasure, if I may!
@Lucks
I'd love Ghostlight for treasure, if I may!
xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx 0Eukkgx.png indy | she/her | fr+1 :)
wishlist / pinkerlocke / challenges
@Lucks

Thanks! You can take me off the ping list now! You have such pretty dragons!
I bought Spirit btw!
@Lucks

Thanks! You can take me off the ping list now! You have such pretty dragons!
I bought Spirit btw!
zWzF1AM.pngUmduLZ1.pngW26Aw3M.png
@Lucks
Could i purchase D A R K H E A R T for treasure please?
@Lucks
Could i purchase D A R K H E A R T for treasure please?
FiXHBF2.png
(housekeeping post)

@StilinskiSpark @reneerenee16
you both have received and/or completed a crossroads trade with me. Thank you for the interest!

@ChercheErfina thank you for the interest, you have been removed from the list at your request. I'm sorry I missed whatever your first post was, I was afk at the time.
(housekeeping post)

@StilinskiSpark @reneerenee16
you both have received and/or completed a crossroads trade with me. Thank you for the interest!

@ChercheErfina thank you for the interest, you have been removed from the list at your request. I'm sorry I missed whatever your first post was, I was afk at the time.
he/him
twenties
mentally ill
about me / FAQ
clan lore
arcane flight
pings ok
FR Time +3
Fandragons tab
Still 3 pastel goth kids left!
Still 3 pastel goth kids left!
he/him
twenties
mentally ill
about me / FAQ
clan lore
arcane flight
pings ok
FR Time +3
Fandragons tab
@lucks

Could I be added to the pinglist for both pairs thanks :3
@lucks

Could I be added to the pinglist for both pairs thanks :3
@Violette you have been added to both lists, thank you for the interest!
@Violette you have been added to both lists, thank you for the interest!
he/him
twenties
mentally ill
about me / FAQ
clan lore
arcane flight
pings ok
FR Time +3
Fandragons tab
@Lucks Can I be added to both pinglists, please? Thanks!
@Lucks Can I be added to both pinglists, please? Thanks!
1 2 3 4 5 6 7 ... 45 46