Back

Dragons For Sale

Arrange the purchasing and selling of dragons.
TOPIC | 666 ID G1 Banscale
Offers are welcome :) Will come with name change scroll, and if you'd like, Goat or Swirl eyes, free of charge!: [url=https://flightrising.com/main.php?dragon=57363666] [img]https://flightrising.com/rendern/350/573637/57363666_350.png[/img] [/url]
Offers are welcome :)

Will come with name change scroll, and if you'd like, Goat or Swirl eyes, free of charge!:

57363666_350.png
ob.png ww BUYING/TRADING FOR: Red/Fern G1s!
Any Tert/Eyes/Breed/Bred! Doesn't matter!
PM me if interested in selling!
Free bump for Satanscale
Free bump for Satanscale
9h ahead of Flight Rising

Omg he's beautiful! Will you take 65 gems for him or 7kgold?
Omg he's beautiful! Will you take 65 gems for him or 7kgold?
@MireNettleBogs

65 gems is a little low, but I'd be willing to meet in the middle at 150 gems?
@MireNettleBogs

65 gems is a little low, but I'd be willing to meet in the middle at 150 gems?
@Redfern I'm afraid I only have 65 gems ^^; is there perhaps any add ons we could workout, maybe a dragon trade + some gold & maybe a familiar or 2, I have a few event familiars that I've got copies of I'm willing to part with
@Redfern I'm afraid I only have 65 gems ^^; is there perhaps any add ons we could workout, maybe a dragon trade + some gold & maybe a familiar or 2, I have a few event familiars that I've got copies of I'm willing to part with
@MireNettleBogs

I have a list of items/etc that I accept as trade in this post. Unfortunately, I'm mostly looking for fodder dragons and familiars, so I wouldn't have any use for event familiars.
I could always do a hold, if you think you could get the extra gems or what not in the next 2 weeks? o;
@MireNettleBogs

I have a list of items/etc that I accept as trade in this post. Unfortunately, I'm mostly looking for fodder dragons and familiars, so I wouldn't have any use for event familiars.
I could always do a hold, if you think you could get the extra gems or what not in the next 2 weeks? o;