Back

Dragons For Sale

Arrange the purchasing and selling of dragons.
TOPIC | Melody Town Hatches - Hiatus
1 2 3 4 5 6 7
Ooo please add me to the general pinglist!
Ooo please add me to the general pinglist!
Untitled430_20201229133542.png
@summermagpie
Will do!
@summermagpie
Will do!
vlHpjp8.png .
he/him

FR+3:00
. .
checked on swipp, baldwin, or arlo lately?
_ wizardry2.gif
Pings: @SnoringHyena @SCP1762 (hope you don't mind the ping) @Orgetzu @summermagpie I hatched 5 new Snow Leopard Chimeras today, and one was a primal. Let me know if there's one that you want to buy, but I might not be able to reply right away. Have a nice night! Edit: Please check the second post in the thread for the most updated list of available dragons. I will not update this post. [center][size=5][b]New Snow Leopard Chimeras![/b][/size][/center] [i]These dragons hatched from a very full nest on a dark new moon night. Their parents arrived to the freshly hatched nest to see four sets of eyes reflecting the starlight and another set of eyes projecting a starlight of their own. As soon as they hatched, the dragons began exploring through the frosted underbrush of the Deep Woods, getting a taste of the winter to come. Note: These dragons were hatched on the day of a new moon in real life.[/i] [quote][center][url=https://flightrising.com/main.php?dragon=57049251] [img]https://flightrising.com/rendern/350/570493/57049251_350.png[/img] [/url] [size=5][b]Leonis[/b][/size] Moon/White/Lead F Light Primal 400g [i]It was clear from her glowing eyes that Leonis was different from her siblings. Her eyes shone like stars, and only her eyes and he stars illuminated the Woods on the night her nest hatched. Somehow, Leonis was born with a very strong connection to the element of light, giving her intense elemental powers as well as a stronger tie to her monstrous Chimera bloodline. Her parents were at first not sure what to make of this hatchling overflowing with light, but were pleased to see her grow into an excellent fighter and survivalist. However, it was when she grew to be stronger than her parents that conflict began. After considering challenging her mother and father for control over their territory, Leonis decided instead to head out and find her own territory to rule over as she carried on the legacy of the Chimera-Gaolers.[/i] [/center][/quote] [quote][center][url=https://flightrising.com/main.php?dragon=57049247] [img]https://flightrising.com/rendern/350/570493/57049247_350.png[/img] [/url] [size=5][b]Shadow[/b][/size] Moon/Moon/Lead F Light Uncommon 50g [i]Shadow was the first of her nest to hatch. She was much more quiet and independent than her siblings, and usually preferred to stay out of sight. She could easily sneak up on her siblings without making any sound. With this talent, she was able to join her parents on hunts from a young age. Her parents knew that sooner or later, Shadow would follow her prey far away from the Deep Woods and to a new home of her own.[/i] [/center][/quote] [quote][center][url=https://flightrising.com/main.php?dragon=57049248] [img]https://flightrising.com/rendern/350/570493/57049248_350.png[/img] [/url] [size=5][b]Luna[/b][/size] Moon/Moon/Shale F Light Uncommon 50g [i]Luna is much more emotional than the average Chimera-Gaoler, and is always in tune with the energy of those around her. As a hatchling, she used her skills to avoid anything around her with negative energy, be it sadness or anger. For Luna, hunting became a nightmare. All she could feel was the fear of her prey. Unlike the rest of the chimeras, Luna adopted a purely vegetarian lifestyle. Misunderstood by her family, Luna left the Deep Woods to find a place where she'd belong.[/i] [/center][/quote] [quote][center][url=https://flightrising.com/main.php?dragon=57049249] [img]https://flightrising.com/rendern/350/570493/57049249_350.png[/img] [/url] [size=5][b]Frost[/b][/size] Moon/Moon/Shale M Light Uncommon 50g [i]In the first moments of his life, Frost took in the brisk air, and to him it felt like home. While most Chimera-Gaolers prefer the cold, Frost felt an even stronger connection with it. Nothing gave him energy quite like a cold wind. While he was in the middle of the pack on warmer days, Frost could easily outpace any of his siblings in their playful races when there was snow or wind on his side. Frost left the Deep Woods in search of colder weather where he could truly thrive.[/i] [/center][/quote] [quote][center][url=https://flightrising.com/main.php?dragon=57049250] [img]https://flightrising.com/rendern/350/570493/57049250_350.png[/img] [/url] [size=5][b]Moonscale[/b][/size] Moon/White/Shale M Light Uncommon 50g [i]When he first hatched, Moonscale appeared to be so weak that his parents nearly abandoned him. Luckily for him, they gave him a chance, and found that he grew healthier and stronger by the day. Within a week he could hold his own wrestling against his siblings. Within two weeks, when the moon was full and bright, he was the strongest of them all. However, he found that his strength waned with the moon. By the next time the moon had disappeared, all of his strength had faded into sickness. To this day, Moonscale is caught in this odd cycle through his connection with the moon. He's found this to be both a blessing and a curse, as in exchange for days of weakness, he has many days of great strength.[/i] [/center][/quote]
Pings: @SnoringHyena @SCP1762 (hope you don't mind the ping) @Orgetzu @summermagpie

I hatched 5 new Snow Leopard Chimeras today, and one was a primal. Let me know if there's one that you want to buy, but I might not be able to reply right away. Have a nice night!

Edit: Please check the second post in the thread for the most updated list of available dragons. I will not update this post.
New Snow Leopard Chimeras!
These dragons hatched from a very full nest on a dark new moon night. Their parents arrived to the freshly hatched nest to see four sets of eyes reflecting the starlight and another set of eyes projecting a starlight of their own. As soon as they hatched, the dragons began exploring through the frosted underbrush of the Deep Woods, getting a taste of the winter to come.

Note: These dragons were hatched on the day of a new moon in real life.

Quote:

57049251_350.png

Leonis
Moon/White/Lead F
Light Primal
400g

It was clear from her glowing eyes that Leonis was different from her siblings. Her eyes shone like stars, and only her eyes and he stars illuminated the Woods on the night her nest hatched. Somehow, Leonis was born with a very strong connection to the element of light, giving her intense elemental powers as well as a stronger tie to her monstrous Chimera bloodline. Her parents were at first not sure what to make of this hatchling overflowing with light, but were pleased to see her grow into an excellent fighter and survivalist. However, it was when she grew to be stronger than her parents that conflict began. After considering challenging her mother and father for control over their territory, Leonis decided instead to head out and find her own territory to rule over as she carried on the legacy of the Chimera-Gaolers.
Quote:

57049247_350.png

Shadow
Moon/Moon/Lead F
Light Uncommon
50g

Shadow was the first of her nest to hatch. She was much more quiet and independent than her siblings, and usually preferred to stay out of sight. She could easily sneak up on her siblings without making any sound. With this talent, she was able to join her parents on hunts from a young age. Her parents knew that sooner or later, Shadow would follow her prey far away from the Deep Woods and to a new home of her own.
Quote:

57049248_350.png

Luna
Moon/Moon/Shale F
Light Uncommon
50g

Luna is much more emotional than the average Chimera-Gaoler, and is always in tune with the energy of those around her. As a hatchling, she used her skills to avoid anything around her with negative energy, be it sadness or anger. For Luna, hunting became a nightmare. All she could feel was the fear of her prey. Unlike the rest of the chimeras, Luna adopted a purely vegetarian lifestyle. Misunderstood by her family, Luna left the Deep Woods to find a place where she'd belong.
Quote:

57049249_350.png

Frost
Moon/Moon/Shale M
Light Uncommon
50g

In the first moments of his life, Frost took in the brisk air, and to him it felt like home. While most Chimera-Gaolers prefer the cold, Frost felt an even stronger connection with it. Nothing gave him energy quite like a cold wind. While he was in the middle of the pack on warmer days, Frost could easily outpace any of his siblings in their playful races when there was snow or wind on his side. Frost left the Deep Woods in search of colder weather where he could truly thrive.
Quote:

57049250_350.png

Moonscale
Moon/White/Shale M
Light Uncommon
50g

When he first hatched, Moonscale appeared to be so weak that his parents nearly abandoned him. Luckily for him, they gave him a chance, and found that he grew healthier and stronger by the day. Within a week he could hold his own wrestling against his siblings. Within two weeks, when the moon was full and bright, he was the strongest of them all. However, he found that his strength waned with the moon. By the next time the moon had disappeared, all of his strength had faded into sickness. To this day, Moonscale is caught in this odd cycle through his connection with the moon. He's found this to be both a blessing and a curse, as in exchange for days of weakness, he has many days of great strength.
vlHpjp8.png .
he/him

. .
_ wizardry2.gif
Could I buy Shadow for treasure? I like her lore and what better home for a dragon named Shadow than a shadow clan lol
Could I buy Shadow for treasure? I like her lore and what better home for a dragon named Shadow than a shadow clan lol
Ooo. None of them quite click with me, but I love their lore!
Ooo. None of them quite click with me, but I love their lore!
girl_icon_by_orgetzu-d8qm7bc.pngping_icon_by_orgetzu-d9z0s1w.pnghatchery_icon_by_orgetzu-d9z17md.pngart_icon_by_orgetzu-d9z1fu6.pnggen_1_sale_icon___orange_by_orgetzu-d9zwj8j.png
bubble_icon_by_orgetzu-d9z1pvh.png
unicorn_icon_by_orgetzu-d9z1xrd.pnghouse_icon_z_by_orgetzu-d9z2r3i.pngwinter_icon_by_orgetzu-d9z2szz.pngfrog_icon_by_orgetzu-d9zwkt5.pngpixel_potatoes_by_orgetzu-d9z0pkl.gif Some of these pixels go places....
@Wizardry can i buy Frost? And how much would they be in mixed payment?
@Wizardry can i buy Frost? And how much would they be in mixed payment?
WCz1e2B.png tumblr_osqe959pr91v8lm95o2_75sq.gif Click & help them grow!oDYhv.giflhoh1.gifbZiQx.gifhR7XY.gif
@readergirl12
Thanks for the interest, I will be waiting for a little while (24 hours since the dragons were posted) to give anyone on the pinglist a chance to see the hatchlings, if nobody from the list is interested in Shadow I can certainly sell her for treasure.
@SCP1762
Yes, you can. My ratio is 1:1000, so if you wanted to pay in say 50:50 that would be 25g and 25kt. You can pay in whatever ratio works for you. If you want to set up a CR with your payment I can send him over.
@readergirl12
Thanks for the interest, I will be waiting for a little while (24 hours since the dragons were posted) to give anyone on the pinglist a chance to see the hatchlings, if nobody from the list is interested in Shadow I can certainly sell her for treasure.
@SCP1762
Yes, you can. My ratio is 1:1000, so if you wanted to pay in say 50:50 that would be 25g and 25kt. You can pay in whatever ratio works for you. If you want to set up a CR with your payment I can send him over.
vlHpjp8.png .
he/him

. .
_ wizardry2.gif
@readergirl12
If you are still interested, Shadow is available. Just let me know, treasure is fine.
@SCP1762
Are you still interested in Frost?
@readergirl12
If you are still interested, Shadow is available. Just let me know, treasure is fine.
@SCP1762
Are you still interested in Frost?
vlHpjp8.png .
he/him

. .
_ wizardry2.gif
Bump! I’ll be adding some more dragons later today :)
Bump! I’ll be adding some more dragons later today :)
vlHpjp8.png .
he/him

. .
_ wizardry2.gif
@artemiswanderer @Venusian @Orgetzu @summermagpie @readergirl12 New tiramisu dragons added! Please note that those on the pinglist have priority for the dragons in this post for the first 24 hours after this post is made, but feel free to let me know if you are interested but not on the pinglist. Also note that this post will not be updated, so please check the second post on the first page for the most updated list of available dragons. [center][size=5][b]New Tiramisu![/b][/size][/center] [i]This dragons hatched on US Thanksgiving if that is of interest to you.[/i] [quote][center][url=https://flightrising.com/main.php?dragon=57100325] [img]https://flightrising.com/rendern/350/571004/57100325_350.png[/img] [/url] [size=5][b]Butterscotch[/b][/size] Ivory/Sand/Chocolate M Light Unusual 25g [/center][/quote] [quote][center][url=https://flightrising.com/main.php?dragon=57100326] [img]https://flightrising.com/rendern/350/571004/57100326_350.png[/img] [/url] [size=5][b]Cafe[/b][/size] Ivory/Sand/Chocolate F Light Common 25g [/center][/quote]
@artemiswanderer @Venusian @Orgetzu @summermagpie @readergirl12

New tiramisu dragons added! Please note that those on the pinglist have priority for the dragons in this post for the first 24 hours after this post is made, but feel free to let me know if you are interested but not on the pinglist. Also note that this post will not be updated, so please check the second post on the first page for the most updated list of available dragons.
New Tiramisu!
This dragons hatched on US Thanksgiving if that is of interest to you.
Quote:

57100325_350.png

Butterscotch
Ivory/Sand/Chocolate M
Light Unusual
25g
Quote:

57100326_350.png

Cafe
Ivory/Sand/Chocolate F
Light Common
25g
vlHpjp8.png .
he/him

. .
_ wizardry2.gif
1 2 3 4 5 6 7