Back

Dragons For Sale

Arrange the purchasing and selling of dragons.
TOPIC | Dragos For Sale!(Free to Newbies)12 Left
1 2 3 4
Updated the list and renumbered it.
Updated the list and renumbered it.
tumblr_n9rjznP5bt1qd0s8ko4_500.png
Could I buy Wyatt and the first unnamed boy? I’d like to name him Cooper ; v ;
Could I buy Wyatt and the first unnamed boy? I’d like to name him Cooper ; v ;
XhX36wg.png
@Novawaltz

Of course! I'll set it up now.
@Novawaltz

Of course! I'll set it up now.
hi! i joined a couple weeks ago, and i was wondering if i could have lydia? i'll keep her (won't exalt) :)
hi! i joined a couple weeks ago, and i was wondering if i could have lydia? i'll keep her (won't exalt) :)
@RootsforLeaves
@RootsforLeaves
8oOETBT.png Z85Oomo.png Game!
Wishlist
bN7rFE2.png 50307145.png Star a
Dragon
N24Y7nO.png
If this one is still available I'd love to take it off your hands please? I just started a few days ago. Thank you! [url=https://flightrising.com/main.php?dragon=24380291] [img]https://flightrising.com/rendern/350/243803/24380291_350.png[/img] [/url]
If this one is still available I'd love to take it off your hands please? I just started a few days ago. Thank you!

24380291_350.png
@Eonia

She is still available, please have fun with her! I'll set up the CR now.

@RootsforLeaves

Unfortunately, that is not one of my dragons. I'm not sure if you posted in the wrong forum but that's not one of mine... You're welcome to any of the ones that are in my list though!
@Eonia

She is still available, please have fun with her! I'll set up the CR now.

@RootsforLeaves

Unfortunately, that is not one of my dragons. I'm not sure if you posted in the wrong forum but that's not one of mine... You're welcome to any of the ones that are in my list though!
Bump!
Bump!
Bump!
Bump!
Is Aly (#17) still available?? I just joined today and am looking for a couple dragons to start my cave off, Aly is sooo pretty!
Is Aly (#17) still available?? I just joined today and am looking for a couple dragons to start my cave off, Aly is sooo pretty!
1 2 3 4