Dragons For Sale
Arrange the purchasing and selling of dragons.
TOPIC | How much should I be selling dragons for
Hey, I'm new to FR and I was just wondering how I should price my dragons to sell in auctions? I don't want to over or under price them.
Hey, I'm new to FR and I was just wondering how I should price my dragons to sell in auctions? I don't want to over or under price them.
@demonssleeping
Hello! Welcome to FR!! ^^

To price your dragons, try to find one similar to yours on the AH (Auction House), in terms of breeds and genes. Then, maybe tweak the price a little to match your dragon - if your dragon has, let's say, primal eyes, sell it for at least 35 gems (that's the LAH, I think).

Usually, you would want to sell your dragon for a bit less than LAH price, but if you don't think it's worth that little, make it a bit more expensive! (Just don't go overboard though haha ^^')

Hope this helps! If I'm kind of unclear though, just ask me to explain it in a more helpful way! :)
@demonssleeping
Hello! Welcome to FR!! ^^

To price your dragons, try to find one similar to yours on the AH (Auction House), in terms of breeds and genes. Then, maybe tweak the price a little to match your dragon - if your dragon has, let's say, primal eyes, sell it for at least 35 gems (that's the LAH, I think).

Usually, you would want to sell your dragon for a bit less than LAH price, but if you don't think it's worth that little, make it a bit more expensive! (Just don't go overboard though haha ^^')

Hope this helps! If I'm kind of unclear though, just ask me to explain it in a more helpful way! :)
tDeKDnH.png