Back

Dragons For Sale

Arrange the purchasing and selling of dragons.
TOPIC | [Naomi G4's] Moani's Clutches {CLOSED}
1 2 3 4 5 6 7 ... 27 28
[center][b]PERMANENTLY CLOSED [/b][/center] [center][url=http://flightrising.com/main.php?dragon=52609224] [img]http://flightrising.com/rendern/350/526093/52609224_350.png[/img] [/url] Moani is the thirteenth public child of Willow. This is her second clutch; please refer to the post below for more information on her hatches and lore. [u]These auctions will go one child at a time in order to ensure that everyone who is seeking a G4 has ample time to get a bid in. [/u] [center][b]PREVIOUS AUCTIONS:[/b][/center] [center][url=http://flightrising.com/main.php?p=view&id=56428&tab=dragon&did=55966832]55966832[/url] - 20,265g[/center] [center][url=https://flightrising.com/main.php?p=view&id=143620&tab=dragon&did=55966833]55966833[/url] - 22,500g [/center] [center][url=https://flightrising.com/main.php?p=view&id=23317&tab=dragon&did=55966834]55966834[/url] - 24,881g [/center] [center][url=https://flightrising.com/main.php?p=view&id=175648&tab=dragon&did=55966835]55966835[/url] - 32,000g [/center] [center][url=https://flightrising.com/main.php?p=view&id=58586&tab=dragon&did=59188768]59188768 [/url] - 2700g [/center] [center][url=https://flightrising.com/main.php?p=view&id=351529&tab=dragon&did=59188769]59188769[/url] - 13,000g (TIV) [/center] [b] Current Offspring Being Auctioned[/b]: SB: 100g [Check the most recent posts for the most accurate current bid. I will update as I can, but cannot guarantee I will be faster than the posters.] [b] Next auction begins: [/b] Gem ratio: 1:1040t 1 hour Snipe Guard I accept retired apparel/familiars as bids at lowest AH price. [b]I only accept a maximum of 36 items in a bid.[/b] [b]I will hold a dragon for up to three days after the auction ends. If this limit passes without an extension being asked for, the dragon will go to the next highest bidder. [/b] [url=http://www1.flightrising.com/forums/baz/2764307/4#post_40943242][u]PLEASE SEE HERE REGARDING PRICING RETIRED ITEMS AND BIDS.[/u][/url] [u] [b] Please post the name you would like bestowed on the dragon with your bid. You can change it at any point with a new bid.[/b][/u] [b]Please ping the person you have outbid with your bid post as a show of courtesy.[/b] Potential Scries: LDP:
PERMANENTLY CLOSED

52609224_350.png

Moani is the thirteenth public child of Willow. This is her second clutch; please refer to the post below for more information on her hatches and lore.

These auctions will go one child at a time in order to ensure that everyone who is seeking a G4 has ample time to get a bid in.

PREVIOUS AUCTIONS:
55966832 - 20,265g
55966833 - 22,500g
55966834 - 24,881g
55966835 - 32,000g
59188768 - 2700g
59188769 - 13,000g (TIV)

Current Offspring Being Auctioned
:

SB: 100g

[Check the most recent posts for the most accurate current bid. I will update as I can, but cannot guarantee I will be faster than the posters.]

Next auction begins:

Gem ratio: 1:1040t
1 hour Snipe Guard
I accept retired apparel/familiars as bids at lowest AH price.

I only accept a maximum of 36 items in a bid.

I will hold a dragon for up to three days after the auction ends. If this limit passes without an extension being asked for, the dragon will go to the next highest bidder.

PLEASE SEE HERE REGARDING PRICING RETIRED ITEMS AND BIDS.

Please post the name you would like bestowed on the dragon with your bid. You can change it at any point with a new bid.

Please ping the person you have outbid with your bid post as a show of courtesy.

Potential Scries:

LDP:
[center][url=http://flightrising.com/main.php?dragon=52609224] [img]http://flightrising.com/rendern/350/526093/52609224_350.png[/img] [/url] [size=5][b]Moani, Willow's thirteenth public offspring, will be nesting with her mate Caol three times a year.[/size] [size=4][b]The first will be October 12th, the month honoring the Plaguebringer, her mother Willow's clan deity. The second will be February 12th, the month of the Shadowbinder, and was selected in homage to Naomi's chosen clan. The third will be June 12th, the month celebrating Moani's current patron, the Lightweaver, and marks the anniversary of Naomi, Willow, and Moani's birth. [/center] All of these hatches are spaced out by four months. Moani will nest in Plague and Shadow for October and February respectively, and her children will have the corresponding eyes. June she will remain in Light. You may continue to ask me on my userpage or in mail to be added to the pinglist for these nests. [b]Why the 12ths?[/b] June 12th is, for my own lore purposes, a special day of power. It is the day marking the birth and thus matriarchal lineage of Naomi, then Willow, and now Moani. No other females are owned from Naomi's line that have this birthday other than these three. The 12th is selected for the other two months in honor of this day. [b]Why not more often? Can we bribe you for more often?[/b] My answer is likely no. I have everything I need or want on Flight Rising. My interest is in preserving the lore structured around Naomi, and creating a version for my own offspring of hers. [b]What kind of lore?[/b] Currently, Moani and Caol have no visible terts. Moani's sire, Ricar, is said to infect those in and visiting his clan with a special plague strain called the [i]Keir Efinar[/i], gifted by the Plaguemother. In homage to this, Moani was infected with the strain as a hatchling before her departure from her homeland. Although rendered inert by the Lightweaver's own healing magic, it can still be passed down to her offspring, and infection levels or lack thereof are marked by the visibility of their tertiary gene. Plague hatches are the most susceptible to having their tertiary show, followed by Shadow, then Light. Housing a dragon within a non-Light account can also have it flare up. The infection can flare up, then be rendered inert by powerful healing magic, causing the tert to be visible yet not pose a threat of infection to others or harming the host. (( Please note I will not be 'lore policing' this, and you can have your tert be however you wish, this is simply optional lore. )) [b]Tell us about Moani.[/b] Moani is a solitary creature. She spends most of her days 'surfing' on the wind currents above the waves around Light's ocean border. She sleeps on high, rocky outcroppings whether it be to soak up the sun or to pass the night. She is not unfriendly or rude when caught up to for a conversation, but quiet, usually mono-syllabic and looking for the quickest way out. Moani returns to the lair once every two weeks as an ongoing process of healing to keep the strain of [i]Keir Efinar[/i] within her at bay. She is closest to Agatha, Anduin's mate, and prefers to sleep beside her when she spends the night within the lair. She is grateful to Aerin, who watches over the hatchlings before they are sent to other lairs, but the relationship is strained from her end as she does not like being reminded of her clutches. Moani breeds thrice a year solely due to the intense pressure upon her to do so by Caol's fellow Gatekeeper Acolytes and other Naomi devouts. She and Caol do not share a love, but a deep respect and reverence on his side and polite, still amicable disinterest on her own. A Boon is used so that her time in the nest is as short as possible; once the eggs have hatched, she leaves and Aerin takes over to help Caol with caring for them until a new home is found. Many hatchlings may deal with some separation or other forms of anxiety and insecurity as a result of Moani's lack of presence in their lives. She feels guilt over this lack of emotional bond, but breeding is a very emotional and complicated issue for her, along with the reality that her offspring may spread the [i]Keir Efinar[/i] to others. It is very rare for Moani to become bonded to a hatchling and wish to keep it beside her. So far, it has not occurred. Moani has many questions about her home, her grandmother, and her existence; but she is not ready for the answers, and thus, will not ask them. [b]Tell us about Caol.[/b] Mere hours after his birth, Caol was seized by a faction housed within the Shadowlands, known as Gatekeeper Acolytes, and was raised to serve Moani. Caol received the honor, of all the young born on the hallowed day, due to his proximity to Moani's own primary color, and that the color of his wings was a single shade off from the Gatekeeper's own hallowed hue. Caol was raised to be of service, and that is all he knows. He respects and all but worships Moani, who feels for him a mix between pity and polite affection for all he does for her. Caol knows he is not loved by her; he does not consider himself worthy enough to demand it. He takes care of his brood as best he can before they are sent to spread Naomi's blood to other clans. The Gatekeeper Acolytes themselves remain a mystery, from their number to their purpose. All that is certain is of Naomi's deep importance to them, and their pride in Shadow's role in her life. [b]What can we expect from the hatchlings?[/b] Hatchlings from Moani take to breed changes exceptionally well. Especially if shifted early, a hatchling from Moani slips into its new skin like it was made for it. Why is not public knowledge, though some mutter this is common if a parent themselves has been changed from their original form. A common trait in Males is a tendency for shyness, politeness and avoidance of conflict. This is a learned behavior from observing their Sire, though some rebel and go the complete opposite direction in their developing personality. Females are more wildcard, unpredictable to the last in how they'll grow up and what they'll be like. An extremely vain hatch can go hand in hand with the meekest of meek for a fellow sister. [b]How did you get Moani?[/b] I keep receiving messages regarding it, and Shian has made the information public, so I am now comfortable releasing some details. Moani was traded for a Beta Skin, of which there are 97 copies total, and a 2013 Flameforger's Festival skin, both of which have not been on even the private market in many years. Both items were on Shian's public wishlist as a skin collector, and I initiated negotiations. You may mail me with questions, concerns or requests concerning hatchlings or any lore I may have presented.

52609224_350.png

Moani, Willow's thirteenth public offspring, will be nesting with her mate Caol three times a year.

The first will be October 12th, the month honoring the Plaguebringer, her mother Willow's clan deity.

The second will be February 12th, the month of the Shadowbinder, and was selected in homage to Naomi's chosen clan.

The third will be June 12th, the month celebrating Moani's current patron, the Lightweaver, and marks the anniversary of Naomi, Willow, and Moani's birth.

All of these hatches are spaced out by four months. Moani will nest in Plague and Shadow for October and February respectively, and her children will have the corresponding eyes. June she will remain in Light. You may continue to ask me on my userpage or in mail to be added to the pinglist for these nests.

Why the 12ths?
June 12th is, for my own lore purposes, a special day of power. It is the day marking the birth and thus matriarchal lineage of Naomi, then Willow, and now Moani. No other females are owned from Naomi's line that have this birthday other than these three. The 12th is selected for the other two months in honor of this day.

Why not more often? Can we bribe you for more often?
My answer is likely no. I have everything I need or want on Flight Rising. My interest is in preserving the lore structured around Naomi, and creating a version for my own offspring of hers.

What kind of lore?
Currently, Moani and Caol have no visible terts. Moani's sire, Ricar, is said to infect those in and visiting his clan with a special plague strain called the Keir Efinar, gifted by the Plaguemother. In homage to this, Moani was infected with the strain as a hatchling before her departure from her homeland. Although rendered inert by the Lightweaver's own healing magic, it can still be passed down to her offspring, and infection levels or lack thereof are marked by the visibility of their tertiary gene.

Plague hatches are the most susceptible to having their tertiary show, followed by Shadow, then Light. Housing a dragon within a non-Light account can also have it flare up. The infection can flare up, then be rendered inert by powerful healing magic, causing the tert to be visible yet not pose a threat of infection to others or harming the host.

(( Please note I will not be 'lore policing' this, and you can have your tert be however you wish, this is simply optional lore. ))

Tell us about Moani.

Moani is a solitary creature. She spends most of her days 'surfing' on the wind currents above the waves around Light's ocean border. She sleeps on high, rocky outcroppings whether it be to soak up the sun or to pass the night. She is not unfriendly or rude when caught up to for a conversation, but quiet, usually mono-syllabic and looking for the quickest way out.

Moani returns to the lair once every two weeks as an ongoing process of healing to keep the strain of Keir Efinar within her at bay. She is closest to Agatha, Anduin's mate, and prefers to sleep beside her when she spends the night within the lair. She is grateful to Aerin, who watches over the hatchlings before they are sent to other lairs, but the relationship is strained from her end as she does not like being reminded of her clutches.

Moani breeds thrice a year solely due to the intense pressure upon her to do so by Caol's fellow Gatekeeper Acolytes and other Naomi devouts. She and Caol do not share a love, but a deep respect and reverence on his side and polite, still amicable disinterest on her own. A Boon is used so that her time in the nest is as short as possible; once the eggs have hatched, she leaves and Aerin takes over to help Caol with caring for them until a new home is found.

Many hatchlings may deal with some separation or other forms of anxiety and insecurity as a result of Moani's lack of presence in their lives. She feels guilt over this lack of emotional bond, but breeding is a very emotional and complicated issue for her, along with the reality that her offspring may spread the Keir Efinar to others. It is very rare for Moani to become bonded to a hatchling and wish to keep it beside her. So far, it has not occurred.

Moani has many questions about her home, her grandmother, and her existence; but she is not ready for the answers, and thus, will not ask them.

Tell us about Caol.

Mere hours after his birth, Caol was seized by a faction housed within the Shadowlands, known as Gatekeeper Acolytes, and was raised to serve Moani. Caol received the honor, of all the young born on the hallowed day, due to his proximity to Moani's own primary color, and that the color of his wings was a single shade off from the Gatekeeper's own hallowed hue.

Caol was raised to be of service, and that is all he knows. He respects and all but worships Moani, who feels for him a mix between pity and polite affection for all he does for her. Caol knows he is not loved by her; he does not consider himself worthy enough to demand it. He takes care of his brood as best he can before they are sent to spread Naomi's blood to other clans.

The Gatekeeper Acolytes themselves remain a mystery, from their number to their purpose. All that is certain is of Naomi's deep importance to them, and their pride in Shadow's role in her life.

What can we expect from the hatchlings?

Hatchlings from Moani take to breed changes exceptionally well. Especially if shifted early, a hatchling from Moani slips into its new skin like it was made for it. Why is not public knowledge, though some mutter this is common if a parent themselves has been changed from their original form.

A common trait in Males is a tendency for shyness, politeness and avoidance of conflict. This is a learned behavior from observing their Sire, though some rebel and go the complete opposite direction in their developing personality. Females are more wildcard, unpredictable to the last in how they'll grow up and what they'll be like. An extremely vain hatch can go hand in hand with the meekest of meek for a fellow sister.

How did you get Moani?
I keep receiving messages regarding it, and Shian has made the information public, so I am now comfortable releasing some details. Moani was traded for a Beta Skin, of which there are 97 copies total, and a 2013 Flameforger's Festival skin, both of which have not been on even the private market in many years. Both items were on Shian's public wishlist as a skin collector, and I initiated negotiations.

You may mail me with questions, concerns or requests concerning hatchlings or any lore I may have presented.
Pinglist:

@Silanah @Naahva @Sylversylvan @AnimeLover9631 @nyaofae @MagicHats @Rosesinger @Restless @Luteia @Dracana @SilverRain @Grow @SeaQueen @Scyceris @Furiku @Amarayne @RogueLoreWind @Saraceaser @Aidara @EmpyreaSol @AntiFerret @Liezerota @Mir @Crystalwood @hifflo

Pinglist:

@Silanah @Naahva @Sylversylvan @AnimeLover9631 @nyaofae @MagicHats @Rosesinger @Restless @Luteia @Dracana @SilverRain @Grow @SeaQueen @Scyceris @Furiku @Amarayne @RogueLoreWind @Saraceaser @Aidara @EmpyreaSol @AntiFerret @Liezerota @Mir @Crystalwood @hifflo

@You

Lovely lovely kiddos. Could I possibly be pinged again when #55966835 is up on the block please?
@You

Lovely lovely kiddos. Could I possibly be pinged again when #55966835 is up on the block please?
fiFase7.png
@You
I'm gonna go ahead and bid on this one. I like the idea of owning Moani's first born!

Bid: 100 gems
@You
I'm gonna go ahead and bid on this one. I like the idea of owning Moani's first born!

Bid: 100 gems

PicsArt_01-20-09.07.27.png
@You

I'm terribly interested in 55966834 and would like a ping when he's up?
@You

I'm terribly interested in 55966834 and would like a ping when he's up?
@Furiku @EmpyreaSol @RavenKara Done and noted!
@Furiku @EmpyreaSol @RavenKara Done and noted!
@You please ping me for when #55966834 and #55966833 goes up for adoption! Those red accent colors are wonderful for Plague children!

Thank You!
@You please ping me for when #55966834 and #55966833 goes up for adoption! Those red accent colors are wonderful for Plague children!

Thank You!
@you Bid 250g
@you Bid 250g
Updated.
Updated.
1 2 3 4 5 6 7 ... 27 28