Back

Dragons For Sale

Arrange the purchasing and selling of dragons.
TOPIC | g1s with gijinkas (NEW 5/30 + SALE)
1 2 3 4 5 6 7 ... 18 19
i just wanted to say that these gijinkas look AMAZING. dangngngngng theyre so perfect for the scries im shookened
i just wanted to say that these gijinkas look AMAZING. dangngngngng theyre so perfect for the scries im shookened
((Kai || they/them))
K6TNbNL.pnggnd7XS8.pngxAaH3K8.pngipiaOGP.pngLrK9u2q.png
@KairinRose
gosh thank you for the compliment!! makes me super happy to hear the gijinkas fit their dragons <3
@KairinRose
gosh thank you for the compliment!! makes me super happy to hear the gijinkas fit their dragons <3
Untitled_Artwork.gif
@Bothriolepis Ooooh my gosh is there any way we could set up a payment plan on this girl? [url=http://flightrising.com/main.php?dragon=54594462] [img]http://flightrising.com/rendern/350/545945/54594462_350.png[/img] [/url] [i]I want her so bad it hurts[/i]
@Bothriolepis

Ooooh my gosh is there any way we could set up a payment plan on this girl?

54594462_350.png

I want her so bad it hurts
XhX36wg.png
@Novawaltz
i've never done a payment plan so i'm not sure how they work!! what were you thinking of :0?
@Novawaltz
i've never done a payment plan so i'm not sure how they work!! what were you thinking of :0?
Untitled_Artwork.gif
@borthriolepis

I've only ever done like one in the past ; v; Something like I could pay 50kt or more every day until I pay the full 700kt? You would still hold her while I am making payments.

If you're not comfortable with that, would you be ok with holding her for me? I am 1000000000% positive I want her huhgsjhd
@borthriolepis

I've only ever done like one in the past ; v; Something like I could pay 50kt or more every day until I pay the full 700kt? You would still hold her while I am making payments.

If you're not comfortable with that, would you be ok with holding her for me? I am 1000000000% positive I want her huhgsjhd
XhX36wg.png
@Novawaltz
oh yeah i could definitely do something like that, no problem!! and i'm fine w holding her until you gather the funds if that's easier, otherwise the 50kt per day is fine!
@Novawaltz
oh yeah i could definitely do something like that, no problem!! and i'm fine w holding her until you gather the funds if that's easier, otherwise the 50kt per day is fine!
Untitled_Artwork.gif
@botheriolepis

Awesome! ; v; Thank you so much!!! I'll send the first 50kt here shortly!
@botheriolepis

Awesome! ; v; Thank you so much!!! I'll send the first 50kt here shortly!
XhX36wg.png
@Novawaltz
sweet thank you!! i'll keep track of everything in her bio until you're good!
@Novawaltz
sweet thank you!! i'll keep track of everything in her bio until you're good!
Untitled_Artwork.gif
[emoji=fae laughing size=2]
Untitled_Artwork.gif
@bothriolepis
Can I be added to the pinglst for future dragons please? This is a really neat idea!
@bothriolepis
Can I be added to the pinglst for future dragons please? This is a really neat idea!
xxxxxxx

AZCdeAd.png
It0R1xG.png
6meUms1.png
JvUa9ma.png
5hF3FGk.png
7fFdbks.png
1 2 3 4 5 6 7 ... 18 19