Back

Dragons For Sale

Arrange the purchasing and selling of dragons.
TOPIC | g1s with gijinkas (NEW 5/30 + SALE)
1 2 ... 13 14 15 16 17 18 19
@Calibris
i'm absolutely willing to haggle or take items! and i'll go fix my wishlist link too, thank you for letting me know! here's a fixed one tho if you wanna take a look!
@Calibris
i'm absolutely willing to haggle or take items! and i'll go fix my wishlist link too, thank you for letting me know! here's a fixed one tho if you wanna take a look!
Untitled_Artwork.gif
@bothriolepis

Would you take 1000g + 8 noc eggs for him?
@bothriolepis

Would you take 1000g + 8 noc eggs for him?
@Calibris
ideally i'd like to get at least 4kg worth of stuff for him, so if you could add something on that would be good!! i do like your offer tho (i need Egg), so if i don't get anything better for him tomorrow i'll take you up on it anyways if that's okay!
@Calibris
ideally i'd like to get at least 4kg worth of stuff for him, so if you could add something on that would be good!! i do like your offer tho (i need Egg), so if i don't get anything better for him tomorrow i'll take you up on it anyways if that's okay!
Untitled_Artwork.gif
@bothriolepis Would you take 3700g flat for him? The LAH for eggs keeps fluctuating (at least, it's fluctuated between the last time I posted and now) so I figure it might be better to do it in just currency. And besides, 3700g can buy quite a lot of eggos. Also, I'm gonna be afk for about an hour so if I don't respond immediately, it's not because I'm not interested. Another thing: I would be a little more comfortable if you took him off the AH while we're negotiating. I'm a little anxious that he might get sniped while I'm gone.
@bothriolepis Would you take 3700g flat for him? The LAH for eggs keeps fluctuating (at least, it's fluctuated between the last time I posted and now) so I figure it might be better to do it in just currency. And besides, 3700g can buy quite a lot of eggos. Also, I'm gonna be afk for about an hour so if I don't respond immediately, it's not because I'm not interested. Another thing: I would be a little more comfortable if you took him off the AH while we're negotiating. I'm a little anxious that he might get sniped while I'm gone.
@Calibris
just took him off the ah now!! and yeah 3700g sounds good to me!
@Calibris
just took him off the ah now!! and yeah 3700g sounds good to me!
Untitled_Artwork.gif
@bothriolepis

Cool, I'll send a CR over now! And btw, is it ok to use his design elsewhere or to modify and use it elsewhere or to make/buy more art of either the modified or unmodified design? Sorry, I know that's a lot, I just don't want that to possibly become an issue later.

And sorry it took so long to reply, things ended up taking quite a bit longer than expected.
@bothriolepis

Cool, I'll send a CR over now! And btw, is it ok to use his design elsewhere or to modify and use it elsewhere or to make/buy more art of either the modified or unmodified design? Sorry, I know that's a lot, I just don't want that to possibly become an issue later.

And sorry it took so long to reply, things ended up taking quite a bit longer than expected.
@Calibris
once you have the design, feel free to do whatever you want with it as long as you credit me for the original design! probably don't sell it later for USD either^^

and it's alright!!
@Calibris
once you have the design, feel free to do whatever you want with it as long as you credit me for the original design! probably don't sell it later for USD either^^

and it's alright!!
Untitled_Artwork.gif
[emoji=rhino beetle size=1]
Untitled_Artwork.gif
May I get these two for treasure? 950kT, right? [img]https://i.imgur.com/XU3Oi5s.png[/img] [img]https://i.imgur.com/8Rf7FZF.png[/img]
May I get these two for treasure? 950kT, right?
XU3Oi5s.png
8Rf7FZF.png
@KDV
aaa sorry i don't have either of those two anymore!! i haven't updated this thread in a while so i forgot to take them down :')
@KDV
aaa sorry i don't have either of those two anymore!! i haven't updated this thread in a while so i forgot to take them down :')
Untitled_Artwork.gif
1 2 ... 13 14 15 16 17 18 19