Back

Dragons For Sale

Arrange the purchasing and selling of dragons.
TOPIC | [A] #55555555 XXY Imperial
1 2 3 4 5 6
As promised here's the 5 x 8 auction! Her siblings (#55555554, #55555557, #55555559) are auctioned [url=http://www1.flightrising.com/forums/baz/2758289/1]>> here <<[/url] For other near misses from 55555561 - 55555593 click [url=http://www1.flightrising.com/forums/baz/2756923]>> here <<[/url] [center][b]#55555555[/b] XXY Crimson / Terracotta Imperial [url=http://flightrising.com/main.php?dragon=55555555] [img]http://flightrising.com/rendern/350/555556/55555555_350.png[/img] [/url] [quote]Starting bid: 1500g Current bid: 10kg @/Grovey MI: 100g/kT AB: I'll put my clown shoes on and say a Light Sprite :^) I'm excited to find out for how much she'll go so there's no realistic AB. She's listed in the AH for 70kg.[/quote][/center] > I accept Scattersights at 1:400g > My gem / treasure ratio is 1:1000 > [b]Mention (@) the previous bidder in your bid![/b] (No need to mention me, I'm subbed) > [b]Please be civil. [/b] > [b]Don't edit your posts. Always make a new one![/b] > Please always check the latest posts, the current bid on the front page might not be up to date. > Payment plans can be discussed on a case by case basis for bids exceeding 10kg. I won't accept payment plans if you're a new player / I think you're not trustworthy / they're longer than 2 months. A down payment of 50% is preferred. > If you need to withdraw a bid please pm me. You may be excluded from future auctions. Bids cannot be withdrawn after the auction ends. > Auction ends 23:59 6th October + a 3h snipe guard. Have fun! LDP: WhiteVenom, Alphazi, SnowFairy, CinamonPizza, Grovey, Gimeurcookie, warriorjames, arrowXflight, mayanaz, Alyxsandre, AnoraBorealis, Skylurk, CapriReve, Bloodwyrm, Foxe, Fantelle, WingsofResent, Trilonyte, DriftingDream, Mythkat, Katargo, ThistleProse, TwilitDragon, Hummingbirdb, AlvildaBright, purralian, Saturnia, Parkakid, Nocelenett, MiniDrachin, Volkyra, theaudientvoid, Faedora, Rillia, lemecrazy, Aersolace, Centennial, FlyingSharksFly, Galatheid Edit: @tarou is my flatmate and they'll keep an eye on this auction whenever I'm gone!
As promised here's the 5 x 8 auction! Her siblings (#55555554, #55555557, #55555559) are auctioned >> here <<
For other near misses from 55555561 - 55555593 click >> here <<

#55555555 XXY Crimson / Terracotta Imperial

55555555_350.png

Quote:
Starting bid: 1500g
Current bid: 10kg @/Grovey
MI: 100g/kT
AB: I'll put my clown shoes on and say a Light Sprite :^)
I'm excited to find out for how much she'll go so there's no realistic AB. She's listed in the AH for 70kg.

> I accept Scattersights at 1:400g
> My gem / treasure ratio is 1:1000

> Mention (@) the previous bidder in your bid! (No need to mention me, I'm subbed)
> Please be civil.
> Don't edit your posts. Always make a new one!
> Please always check the latest posts, the current bid on the front page might not be up to date.
> Payment plans can be discussed on a case by case basis for bids exceeding 10kg. I won't accept payment plans if you're a new player / I think you're not trustworthy / they're longer than 2 months. A down payment of 50% is preferred.
> If you need to withdraw a bid please pm me. You may be excluded from future auctions. Bids cannot be withdrawn after the auction ends.
> Auction ends 23:59 6th October + a 3h snipe guard.

Have fun!

LDP: WhiteVenom, Alphazi, SnowFairy, CinamonPizza, Grovey, Gimeurcookie, warriorjames, arrowXflight, mayanaz, Alyxsandre, AnoraBorealis, Skylurk, CapriReve, Bloodwyrm, Foxe, Fantelle, WingsofResent, Trilonyte, DriftingDream, Mythkat, Katargo, ThistleProse, TwilitDragon, Hummingbirdb, AlvildaBright, purralian, Saturnia, Parkakid, Nocelenett, MiniDrachin, Volkyra, theaudientvoid, Faedora, Rillia, lemecrazy, Aersolace, Centennial, FlyingSharksFly, Galatheid

Edit: @tarou is my flatmate and they'll keep an eye on this auction whenever I'm gone!
@Equive @KageNoAkuma
This bid is going to be auto beaten but lets just boost that bid up from the get go cause it's going to get super high.

5555g.
@Equive @KageNoAkuma
This bid is going to be auto beaten but lets just boost that bid up from the get go cause it's going to get super high.

5555g.
LDP please (I want to see how far will go as well)

And yea I would put myself no limit on bidding here. (not even 70kg)
LDP please (I want to see how far will go as well)

And yea I would put myself no limit on bidding here. (not even 70kg)
LDP please!!
LDP please!!
Alpha :: FR+0
they/them or
he/him please!

tumblr_inline_ojq6kyaRlG1r2ao8y_540.pngtumblr_inline_ojq6kvO0vd1r2ao8y_540.pngtumblr_inline_ojq6kzLZx61r2ao8y_540.png
_____ vxsLSdd.png _ ° Wishlist
° Badges
° Clan Exalter
° Scatter Quest
° UMs for Sale
__ ° Hug Moist?
° Moistling Sales
° Nest Rentals
° SIDHA
° 8x8/90mil!
__ TTTYQHv.png 1XIVewE.gif
last day ping please! :)
last day ping please! :)
npc_pearl_by_dogi_crimson-dagobl4.gifLIo8D8G.gifdeity_lightweaver_by_dogi_crimson-da9s0kb.gif
@Gimeurcookie

I raise to 5655g! Also LDP Please!
@Gimeurcookie

I raise to 5655g! Also LDP Please!
Cleaning up the dust...
LDP please :3 excited to see where this goes!
LDP please :3 excited to see where this goes!
g3ZG4CP.pngsQrgzlm.pnguFc5QtW.pngu9JzwrF.pngzQBG3Rv.png7qIvKq8.png
Oh yeah give me last day ping as well, no way I could afford I just want to see this price skyrocket.
Oh yeah give me last day ping as well, no way I could afford I just want to see this price skyrocket.
LDP please. I have to see what this little one goes for.
LDP please. I have to see what this little one goes for.
eP6ZvqL.png Flight Journey Lightning|Wind|Arcane|Nature|Shadow|Fire|Ice
Flight Project|Gen2 Imps
fkUgl3H.png
Wuxgpxj.png
1 2 3 4 5 6