Back

Dragons For Sale

Arrange the purchasing and selling of dragons.
TOPIC | +[Wasteland Radio Hatchery]+ [HIATUS]
1 2 ... 3 4 5 6 7 ... 129 130
@trolltan Absolutely!! Feel free to send me a CR when ready 8)
@trolltan Absolutely!! Feel free to send me a CR when ready 8)
GfdOpRB.png
FRT+3 EST
Leviathan He/Him
Wasteland Radio Hatchery
ICG6XZr.png
GfdOpRB.png
@glassshark aweyisss I saw him on the AH earlier, but didn't have enough :3 Thanks!
@glassshark aweyisss I saw him on the AH earlier, but didn't have enough :3 Thanks!
I love the look of killer aquarium, if you get them as a pair would you add me to the pinglist?
I love the look of killer aquarium, if you get them as a pair would you add me to the pinglist?
HDlVg7g.png
@sakanapanda

We're working on it! Would you like to be added to the "New Pairs" pinglist, then?
@sakanapanda

We're working on it! Would you like to be added to the "New Pairs" pinglist, then?
XNtD94z.png

-
Robin Nightmares
they/them/theirs | FR Time +0

+[Wasteland Radio Hatchery]+
-
-
feleV0g.png PmVLgRx.png
-
yes please~
yes please~
HDlVg7g.png
@GlassShark add me to the new pairs pinglist?
@GlassShark add me to the new pairs pinglist?
7T89c9S.gif
[center][size=6][color=00ddff][b][font=garamond][emoji=blue star size=1]NEW PAIR ANNOUNCEMENT[emoji=blue star size=1][/size][/color][/b][/font] [img]https://i.imgur.com/9rLac7j.png[/img] [size=3][i] [url=https://flightrising.com/main.php?p=lair&tab=dragon&id=14683&did=53138087][color=00ddff]Oleander[/color][/url] | [url=https://flightrising.com/main.php?p=lair&tab=dragon&id=14683&did=55311724][color=00ddff]Belladonna[/color][/url][/size][/i] [size=5][font=Garamond][color=00ddff][b]Next Nest Due: [i]October 31st[i][/b][/color][/font][/size][size=3] [emoji=gem] 45 | [emoji=treasure] 45,000 Midnight Jaguar Eldritch Breakup Cyan Ghost [emoji=lightning rune size=1] Lightning Eyes[/i] [columns][img]https://i.imgur.com/qWjEBEx.png[/img][nextcol] [size=4][i][i]"We've all been there; it's a lovely night at the graveyard, but without the lights and dancing, the party comes to a dead stop. With [color=#00ddff][b]GRAVEYARD RAVE™[/b][/color], every party is cranked up to 666! They sing, they dance, and they can even DJ; an all-in-one, glow-in-the-dark party pal who's right at home in the club or in the ground! Glowsticks sold separately."[/i][/size][/i] [/columns] [rule] [color=FF0000][i]If you are interested, please ping @NightmareJudge to be added to their pinglist. Thank you![/i][/color] [size=1]@dadminkestler @SpaceBean7117 @MeraHunt @dinguschi @Celox @Parkakid @NeverNights @FredBearsPizza @Otterclaw @boulderender @wordstarter2010[/size][/center]
NEW PAIR ANNOUNCEMENT

9rLac7j.png
Oleander | Belladonna
Next Nest Due: October 31st
45 | 45,000

Midnight Jaguar
Eldritch Breakup
Cyan Ghost

Lightning Eyes
qWjEBEx.png "We've all been there; it's a lovely night at the graveyard, but without the lights and dancing, the party comes to a dead stop. With GRAVEYARD RAVE™, every party is cranked up to 666! They sing, they dance, and they can even DJ; an all-in-one, glow-in-the-dark party pal who's right at home in the club or in the ground! Glowsticks sold separately."

If you are interested, please ping @NightmareJudge to be added to their pinglist. Thank you!

@dadminkestler @SpaceBean7117 @MeraHunt @dinguschi @Celox @Parkakid @NeverNights @FredBearsPizza @Otterclaw @boulderender @wordstarter2010
GfdOpRB.png
FRT+3 EST
Leviathan He/Him
Wasteland Radio Hatchery
ICG6XZr.png
GfdOpRB.png
@NightmareJudge

SO pretty! Add me to that pinglist please.
@NightmareJudge

SO pretty! Add me to that pinglist please.
Yx-Lpm2-Q222.pngFR+2 | She/Her | WishlistYxLpm2Q.png
I'd like to be added to the pinglist.
I'd like to be added to the pinglist.
Raccs
@DesolateGoo

Which one? We have unique pinglists for each pair, and one for new pairs when they're added!
@DesolateGoo

Which one? We have unique pinglists for each pair, and one for new pairs when they're added!
XNtD94z.png

-
Robin Nightmares
they/them/theirs | FR Time +0

+[Wasteland Radio Hatchery]+
-
-
feleV0g.png PmVLgRx.png
-
1 2 ... 3 4 5 6 7 ... 129 130