Back

Dragons For Sale

Arrange the purchasing and selling of dragons.
TOPIC | Exhalt Rescue 20+ Dregs
1 2 3 4
@Nazom
Um, this is dumb but... I'm a little bit of a perfectionist, and the way you spelled Fae is incorrect. It's spelled Fae, not Fea.

It's stupid, I know, but it will make you sound a bit more professional.

I've got stupid idiot brain fungus, I know.

Sorry! Change it if you like.
@Nazom
Um, this is dumb but... I'm a little bit of a perfectionist, and the way you spelled Fae is incorrect. It's spelled Fae, not Fea.

It's stupid, I know, but it will make you sound a bit more professional.

I've got stupid idiot brain fungus, I know.

Sorry! Change it if you like.
giphy.gif
@BabyZekrom Thanks for pointing it out. I've dyslexia so I wouldn't notice things like this. :) Have any interests in any of my babies. For any price really.
@BabyZekrom Thanks for pointing it out. I've dyslexia so I wouldn't notice things like this. :) Have any interests in any of my babies. For any price really.
qjPdVei.png
dEe2UrM.png
Wr2oiYF.png
Multi-Flight-Banner.png
Multi-Flight Hatchery
@Nazom This one caught my eye! He would make a pretty good water rep. My goal is to get a rep for every clan. I've already got fire, arcane, and earth. I'm working on nature and water right now. I could trade one of my dragons?? [url=http://flightrising.com/main.php?dragon=54393944] [img]http://flightrising.com/rendern/350/543940/54393944_350.png[/img] [/url]
@Nazom
This one caught my eye! He would make a pretty good water rep. My goal is to get a rep for every clan. I've already got fire, arcane, and earth. I'm working on nature and water right now. I could trade one of my dragons??

54393944_350.png

giphy.gif
@BabyZekrom Honestly I just need space. How much can you pay?
@BabyZekrom Honestly I just need space. How much can you pay?
qjPdVei.png
dEe2UrM.png
Wr2oiYF.png
Multi-Flight-Banner.png
Multi-Flight Hatchery
@Nazom
Ah jeez. I'm poor right now, and I only have about 5510 treasure in the bank right now. I've also got one gem. Is that enough? :(
@Nazom
Ah jeez. I'm poor right now, and I only have about 5510 treasure in the bank right now. I've also got one gem. Is that enough? :(
giphy.gif
@BabyZekrom As long as you can give him a good home you can have him for free. :) I'm sending him over soon.
@BabyZekrom As long as you can give him a good home you can have him for free. :) I'm sending him over soon.
qjPdVei.png
dEe2UrM.png
Wr2oiYF.png
Multi-Flight-Banner.png
Multi-Flight Hatchery
@BabyZekrom I've sent him by Crossroad
@BabyZekrom I've sent him by Crossroad
qjPdVei.png
dEe2UrM.png
Wr2oiYF.png
Multi-Flight-Banner.png
Multi-Flight Hatchery