Back

Dragons For Sale

Arrange the purchasing and selling of dragons.
TOPIC | glitched unbreedable dragon, sold
1 2 3
[s]Since I'm not all that active on FR anymore, I figured someone would appreciate her more than I could. [s]I'm expecting offers to be a minimum of 10kg.[/s] Since there seemed to be enough interest, I've turned this into an auction. [/s] [center][size=5] [b]Final bid:[/b] 20,502 g @/Sylversylvan 1g:1000t ratio Only accepting currency or easily liquidated items (e.g. eggs)[/size] [center][url=http://flightrising.com/main.php?dragon=10300700][img]http://flightrising.com/rendern/350/103008/10300700_350.png[/img][/url] [/center] [indent] - ID: 10300700, which is kinda fun - sky lavender maize, light dragon - level 25 with eliminate, statted as 126 culex trainer
Since I'm not all that active on FR anymore, I figured someone would appreciate her more than I could. I'm expecting offers to be a minimum of 10kg.

Since there seemed to be enough interest, I've turned this into an auction.

Final bid: 20,502 g @/Sylversylvan
1g:1000t ratio
Only accepting currency or easily liquidated items
(e.g. eggs)

10300700_350.png
- ID: 10300700, which is kinda fun
- sky lavender maize, light dragon
- level 25 with eliminate, statted as 126 culex trainer
85655121p.png ← pat the blorbo
visit the space lab →
& skin sales →

x permanently seeking x
abyss/clay/copper G1
nuvo-export.png 86951450.png
@disconcerto do not have much money so cant make an offer but I do want to wish you good luck
@disconcerto do not have much money so cant make an offer but I do want to wish you good luck
eZ8WjnI.png
@disconcerto im interested but i dont know what kg means, could you please tell me what does that mean? so i can make an offer (if i can)
@disconcerto im interested but i dont know what kg means, could you please tell me what does that mean? so i can make an offer (if i can)
have a good day!
trying to get some new dragons. my lair has a lot of dragons im trying to get rid of, so please dont mind my lair slots when deciding to send the dragons ^^

WILDCLAW JOURNEY
Wishlist
Dragon Census
@Dinomatika
10kg means 10,000 gems. In general “kg” represents “thousands of gems”, so 2kg would be 2,000 gems, and so forth. Hope that helps!
@Dinomatika
10kg means 10,000 gems. In general “kg” represents “thousands of gems”, so 2kg would be 2,000 gems, and so forth. Hope that helps!
visit the space lab →
& skin sales →

x permanently seeking x
abyss/clay/copper G1
@disconcerto aw heck, she's gorgeous, and a has a neat id! wish i was able to afford her D: friendly bump for now, though!

question though, are you open at all to payment plans or items as partial? :>

edit: whoops forgot to ping!
@disconcerto aw heck, she's gorgeous, and a has a neat id! wish i was able to afford her D: friendly bump for now, though!

question though, are you open at all to payment plans or items as partial? :>

edit: whoops forgot to ping!
Alpha :: FR+0
they/them or
he/him please!

tumblr_inline_ojq6kyaRlG1r2ao8y_540.pngtumblr_inline_ojq6kvO0vd1r2ao8y_540.pngtumblr_inline_ojq6kzLZx61r2ao8y_540.png
_____ vxsLSdd.png _ ° Wishlist
° Badges
° Clan Exalter
° Scatter Quest
° UMs for Sale
__ ° Hug Moist?
° Moistling Sales
° Nest Rentals
° SIDHA
° 8x8/90mil!
__ TTTYQHv.png 1XIVewE.gif
@disconcerto aw shes so pretty but i have nowhere near the ammount of gems sorry ;( i wish you good luck!
@disconcerto aw shes so pretty but i have nowhere near the ammount of gems sorry ;( i wish you good luck!
have a good day!
trying to get some new dragons. my lair has a lot of dragons im trying to get rid of, so please dont mind my lair slots when deciding to send the dragons ^^

WILDCLAW JOURNEY
Wishlist
Dragon Census
@disconcerto

Hi! I had a few people interested in my infertile girl awhile back (I decided not to sell). I can dig through my messages and send you their names if you like?
@disconcerto

Hi! I had a few people interested in my infertile girl awhile back (I decided not to sell). I can dig through my messages and send you their names if you like?
Shady's G1 Sales: Auction house | Hib den
Looking to commission a custom skin: Details here
shadyrabbit.png
@disconcerto would you trade for a xxy simi matching tert seen em sell on auction for anywhere from 7.5kg to 15kg [url=http://flightrising.com/main.php?dragon=54470519] [img]http://flightrising.com/rendern/350/544706/54470519_350.png[/img] [/url]
@disconcerto would you trade for a xxy simi matching tert seen em sell on auction for anywhere from 7.5kg to 15kg

54470519_350.png
eZ8WjnI.png
@disconcerto Just to inform you - double bananas generally go for around 5kg :) The one that was 15kg+ in auction was a one-off XXX. My own double banana was bought for 250g by the person who gave her to me. Another one went for 5100 recently, a different one for 4.5kg. I hope that helps!!

EDIT: I asked my friend who has owned two double nanners, and they said they went for 2500g and 3500g respectively as well :)
@disconcerto Just to inform you - double bananas generally go for around 5kg :) The one that was 15kg+ in auction was a one-off XXX. My own double banana was bought for 250g by the person who gave her to me. Another one went for 5100 recently, a different one for 4.5kg. I hope that helps!!

EDIT: I asked my friend who has owned two double nanners, and they said they went for 2500g and 3500g respectively as well :)
33955360_ee9nt9Y6Z9u7RpD.gif
Whoops I keep logging in just to gather items and feed dragons and forget to respond to y'all

@Alphazi
I'm not open to payment plans, and the only items I'd be willing to accept as partial are ones that are easily liquidated (e.g. eggs, scrolls). Thanks for the bump!

@ShadyRabbit
I appreciate the thought, but I feel like that would be a bother to you and maybe to the people who were interested. Thanks for trying to help though, I'm not in a serious rush to sell her!

@Little0303
Sorry, but I'm only looking for offers in pure currency or with items that are easily liquidated. I've canceled the CR.

@Silene
Thanks for the info!
Whoops I keep logging in just to gather items and feed dragons and forget to respond to y'all

@Alphazi
I'm not open to payment plans, and the only items I'd be willing to accept as partial are ones that are easily liquidated (e.g. eggs, scrolls). Thanks for the bump!

@ShadyRabbit
I appreciate the thought, but I feel like that would be a bother to you and maybe to the people who were interested. Thanks for trying to help though, I'm not in a serious rush to sell her!

@Little0303
Sorry, but I'm only looking for offers in pure currency or with items that are easily liquidated. I've canceled the CR.

@Silene
Thanks for the info!
visit the space lab →
& skin sales →

x permanently seeking x
abyss/clay/copper G1
1 2 3