Dragons For Sale
Arrange the purchasing and selling of dragons.
TOPIC | Semi-Hiatus Sale! [IC/PC On A Few]
1 2 ... 4 5 6 7 8 ... 14 15
@Ziegler

How much for Aku?^^
@Ziegler

How much for Aku?^^
earth.gif
@3pSiL0n I spent ~4500g on her so I'd like to get at least that back :)
@3pSiL0n I spent ~4500g on her so I'd like to get at least that back :)
I don't know where you're going but do you got room for one more troubled soul?
@Ziegler
I suspect I won't have the funds for either of these, and I should be saving up more money instead of spending, but!

I'm interested in both Lux and Rhea. I was wondering what general price range you had in mind for them?
@Ziegler
I suspect I won't have the funds for either of these, and I should be saving up more money instead of spending, but!

I'm interested in both Lux and Rhea. I was wondering what general price range you had in mind for them?
art by noodlestuff
QrtG9rA.png
@Parkakid hello! I honestly feel you on the saving lol I’ve actually decided to auction Lux if you’d like a ping when I auction him let me know and Reha since she’s a close purple range 1.8-2kg
@Parkakid hello! I honestly feel you on the saving lol I’ve actually decided to auction Lux if you’d like a ping when I auction him let me know and Reha since she’s a close purple range 1.8-2kg
@Ziegler
I'd definitely be interested in the auction - I'd love to watch if nothing else! I'll have to think some more about Reha, but I do love her very much...
@Ziegler
I'd definitely be interested in the auction - I'd love to watch if nothing else! I'll have to think some more about Reha, but I do love her very much...
art by noodlestuff
QrtG9rA.png
@Parkakid I’ll definitely ping you for the auction and let me know if you decide on Reha :)
@Parkakid I’ll definitely ping you for the auction and let me know if you decide on Reha :)
@Ziegler
After having slept on it, I feel like I should definitely save my funds - I don't think I'm attached enough to Reha to spend that much money on her, especially after having bought another expensive Skydancer recently.

I wish you luck with finding someone who'll buy her though!
@Ziegler
After having slept on it, I feel like I should definitely save my funds - I don't think I'm attached enough to Reha to spend that much money on her, especially after having bought another expensive Skydancer recently.

I wish you luck with finding someone who'll buy her though!
art by noodlestuff
QrtG9rA.png
@Parkakid that's okay and thank you :)
@Parkakid that's okay and thank you :)
How much are you looking to get for Halcyon?
How much are you looking to get for Halcyon?
tumblr_pyegmoMJkS1ugssd3o3_250.png ~~~
~~~
~~~
~~~Creator of the Royal Knights
@Agion the very least I’d sell him for is probably 8kg :)
@Agion the very least I’d sell him for is probably 8kg :)
1 2 ... 4 5 6 7 8 ... 14 15