Back

Dragons For Sale

Arrange the purchasing and selling of dragons.
TOPIC | lavawaves: aesthetic fun
1 2 ... 11 12 13 14 15 ... 18 19
@Jinoga

Hullo! Are your babies still available? If so could I buy the two coatl babies and the fuchsia/nightshade/cyan pearlcatcher?
@Jinoga

Hullo! Are your babies still available? If so could I buy the two coatl babies and the fuchsia/nightshade/cyan pearlcatcher?
@DraconianLucian

Oh goodness, I've been so busy with exams that I completely forgot I had them, aaa! Yes! I'll send over a CR, thank you! ^^
@DraconianLucian

Oh goodness, I've been so busy with exams that I completely forgot I had them, aaa! Yes! I'll send over a CR, thank you! ^^
5KyfVO0.png
Y3ss5jo.pngrjlFFu0.pngV4C7iqz.pngvD2mGJA.pngZAD0xZG.pngiuGyQfp.png
VR2c9ts.png
[font=timesnewroman]@Jinoga Hello there! I’ve had my eye on one of your dragons for a while and gathered hope when she was moved to your sales tab, though I don’t see her listed here~ Is there a chance that this lovely lady is up for sale? If so, may I grab her for gems? [url=https://www1.flightrising.com/dragon/68659927][img]https://www1.flightrising.com/rendern/350/686600/68659927_350.png[/img][/url] You have some of the most beautiful dragons I have ever seen~ The color choices are spot on, and I never would have thought it possible to perfect the aesthetic that much on FR :D Thank you for reading!
@Jinoga
Hello there! I’ve had my eye on one of your dragons for a while and gathered hope when she was moved to your sales tab, though I don’t see her listed here~ Is there a chance that this lovely lady is up for sale? If so, may I grab her for gems?
68659927_350.png
You have some of the most beautiful dragons I have ever seen~ The color choices are spot on, and I never would have thought it possible to perfect the aesthetic that much on FR :D
Thank you for reading!
83-DD9-CC7-D26-D-40-CD-A87-C-14-D8-FAF4674-C.jpg

1-EDB52-**-5-C78-4-E7-E-B149-36-DE6752275-C.jpg 2733-C5-A9-5459-490-A-9442-3-DA8-EED991-CD.jpg B7-C1-C426-FB93-4-AB6-B5-F7-816708-A033-A8.gif

beastclanshavedomdiscount.gif
Female, FR +1.
6klg2iF.png
iwtfhg_by_intimer_genetics_inc-d9wq4o5.png Oh look! My obsession paid off!
tumblr_inline_nbwjccPnMm1qkfp12.png
@Airplanefoxx

Yes you can!! Thank you so much for the kind words, it means a lot to me! ;w; I'll send over a CR!
@Airplanefoxx

Yes you can!! Thank you so much for the kind words, it means a lot to me! ;w; I'll send over a CR!
5KyfVO0.png
VR2c9ts.png
Just popped by to say hullo and that I added myself to the general pinglist. I've been on the hunt for a lava lamp themed/looking dragon and haven't been able to find anything yet and then I found this hatchery!
Just popped by to say hullo and that I added myself to the general pinglist. I've been on the hunt for a lava lamp themed/looking dragon and haven't been able to find anything yet and then I found this hatchery!
they/them - artist - perpetually tired - mmm art (someday i swear i'll do something nice with this spaccceeeee)
@Jinoga Hello! Is this dragon up for sale? and if yes, can I buy her for gems please? [url=https://www1.flightrising.com/dragon/68776348][img]https://www1.flightrising.com/rendern/350/687764/68776348_350.png[/img][/url]
@Jinoga Hello! Is this dragon up for sale? and if yes, can I buy her for gems please?

68776348_350.png
a7ugDog.pngNjYlJve.png7lQ1D4R.png
Very sorry for the late reply, had some IRL stuff come up ;w;

@Glitz Sure thing! If you're still interested, I'll send over a CR!
Very sorry for the late reply, had some IRL stuff come up ;w;

@Glitz Sure thing! If you're still interested, I'll send over a CR!
5KyfVO0.png
VR2c9ts.png
[font=calibri][size=0]general: @HewnCity @Windows95 @ChromaBoreala @Sweettoothart @Sushimonsterr @Watercolour @consume @PlanetariumPixel @RyuuDarastrix @Airplanefoxx @Faunaflor @MDeBunny @synthstars @Kyarixen @ShadowsKeep lamps: @Dragonaxew @Pantali @EchoGhost @Poisondrip64 @SpaceCrows @ErebusValkyrie @Archimicarus @shadowdawn199 @Zerkjo (male) @Starlena @Ttiuronohon @Rifter @Cthuwu @evilfriends @Marrigan @casdeth @HewnCity @AzureArchangel @JustaRev @evaxcheyenne @Astronomic @RyuuDarastrix @chantric @BluePhoenix3696 @LeahtheRed @Faunaflor @eeeviee @synthstars @anxiousghost @Hounds @Praedyth @Kyarixen @lavenderprince @cazr @Enkue @Andromecha @ToastyThief @monarchofrymden @HellBytes @RavenDragons @Wardove @Sheona @Rhavencroft @scarecrane @ElfCommander @Aven @freudiancascade @taniquetil @LupusLuminous @Lurkingbullfox @Okinawa @Uyi @vanillaa @Seraph822 @Ragsy @uwuloo @Doryu @Lethia vials: @Dragonaxew @chantric @Airplanefoxx @Autopilot @starafire @Arimwe (w/ fire) @Denutena @Dirkjake @Pewterkat (w/ fire) @Hapbee @dinaurian @Uyi (w/ fire) @vanillaa @Seraph822 @Ragsy @CorvidKnight @uwuloo @eonflute @Doryu @Rhavencroft @Pantali @Poisondrip64 @clownapologist @Kyarixen @Rifter @Faunus @evilfriends @saturnes @RyuuDarastrix @BluePhoenix3696 @Faunaflor @HewnCity lites: @vanillaa @Seraph822 @Ragsy @uwuloo @Doryu @Rhavencroft @Pantali @Poisondrip64 @clownapologist @Rifter @Faunus @evilfriends @Twistedstripe @hintfox @Faunaflor @Lethia @Kyarixen @HewnCity @antimoany bugs: @Rhavencroft @Pantali @Poisondrip64 @ErebusValkyrie @Evrandor @Rifter @DigitalElf @evilfriends @Alepha @Twistedstripe @BluePhoenix3696 @Hintfox @Faunaflor @Lethia @Kyarixen @HewnCity sugar-free: @Rhavencroft @Pantali @Rifter @Alepha @saturnes @RyuuDarastrix @Faunaflor @Kyarixen @HewnCity[/size] Hello! Today, I've got some new hatchlings for you all from all pairings! [img]https://cdn.discordapp.com/attachments/848619790091157514/863589353024126997/unknown.png[/img] As always, be sure to check out[url=https://www1.flightrising.com/forums/baz/2710686/1#post_39566461] the sales post[/url] for more information on the hatchlings as well as a link to their purchase page. If you want to change your placement on the pinglist, or would like to get removed, feel free to [url=https://docs.google.com/spreadsheets/d/1-Q6gIaTe1TH9vH6zLOLMz8ZRsVbu3-jUvn2Z1PKluAU/edit?usp=sharing]edit the pinglist here![/url]
general: @HewnCity @Windows95 @ChromaBoreala @Sweettoothart @Sushimonsterr @Watercolour @consume @PlanetariumPixel @RyuuDarastrix @Airplanefoxx @Faunaflor @MDeBunny @synthstars @Kyarixen @ShadowsKeep

lamps: @Dragonaxew @Pantali @EchoGhost @Poisondrip64 @SpaceCrows @ErebusValkyrie @Archimicarus @shadowdawn199 @Zerkjo (male) @Starlena @Ttiuronohon @Rifter @Cthuwu @evilfriends @Marrigan @casdeth @HewnCity @AzureArchangel @JustaRev @evaxcheyenne @Astronomic @RyuuDarastrix @chantric @BluePhoenix3696 @LeahtheRed @Faunaflor @eeeviee @synthstars @anxiousghost @Hounds @Praedyth @Kyarixen @lavenderprince @cazr @Enkue @Andromecha @ToastyThief @monarchofrymden @HellBytes @RavenDragons @Wardove @Sheona @Rhavencroft @scarecrane @ElfCommander @Aven @freudiancascade @taniquetil @LupusLuminous @Lurkingbullfox @Okinawa @Uyi @vanillaa @Seraph822 @Ragsy @uwuloo @Doryu @Lethia

vials: @Dragonaxew @chantric @Airplanefoxx @Autopilot @starafire @Arimwe (w/ fire) @Denutena @Dirkjake @Pewterkat (w/ fire) @Hapbee @dinaurian @Uyi (w/ fire) @vanillaa @Seraph822 @Ragsy @CorvidKnight @uwuloo @eonflute @Doryu @Rhavencroft @Pantali @Poisondrip64 @clownapologist @Kyarixen @Rifter @Faunus @evilfriends @saturnes @RyuuDarastrix @BluePhoenix3696 @Faunaflor @HewnCity

lites: @vanillaa @Seraph822 @Ragsy @uwuloo @Doryu @Rhavencroft @Pantali @Poisondrip64 @clownapologist @Rifter @Faunus @evilfriends @Twistedstripe @hintfox @Faunaflor @Lethia @Kyarixen @HewnCity @antimoany

bugs: @Rhavencroft @Pantali @Poisondrip64 @ErebusValkyrie @Evrandor @Rifter @DigitalElf @evilfriends @Alepha @Twistedstripe @BluePhoenix3696 @Hintfox @Faunaflor @Lethia @Kyarixen @HewnCity

sugar-free: @Rhavencroft @Pantali @Rifter @Alepha @saturnes @RyuuDarastrix @Faunaflor @Kyarixen @HewnCity

Hello! Today, I've got some new hatchlings for you all from all pairings!

unknown.png

As always, be sure to check out the sales post for more information on the hatchlings as well as a link to their purchase page. If you want to change your placement on the pinglist, or would like to get removed, feel free to edit the pinglist here!
5KyfVO0.png
VR2c9ts.png
aaaaagh! Right when I can't afford them - XD I wait
aaaaagh! Right when I can't afford them - XD I wait
Glade.png
Ufo9hnS.png
I don't accept random friend requests; I'm always down to talk though!
oooh can i be on the pinglist for the coatl pair, lava vials, cause i rly want a boy coatl in this style o3o
oooh can i be on the pinglist for the coatl pair, lava vials, cause i rly want a boy coatl in this style o3o
hi staff could i please have clarinet apparel? i love you

6XCD9ya.png
1 2 ... 11 12 13 14 15 ... 18 19