Back

Dragons For Sale

Arrange the purchasing and selling of dragons.
TOPIC | Marine Menagerie [Art]
1 2 3 4 5 6
@Keelhaul
These are precious!! Add me to the pinglist please~
@Keelhaul
These are precious!! Add me to the pinglist please~

Pinglist
Just ask to be added or taken off!

@fujo @dreamslayer @briar @vipera @frillshark
Today I’ve released one more axocoatl! This will be the last axocoatl released for a while, so be sure to grab this one before it’s gone!

Pinglist

@fujo @dreamslayer @briar @vipera @frillshark
Today I’ve released one more axocoatl! This will be the last axocoatl released for a while, so be sure to grab this one before it’s gone!
Clan Lore
@Keelhaul could I please be added to your pinglist? Your art is super cute
@Keelhaul could I please be added to your pinglist? Your art is super cute
F3d7DSl.png

Pinglist

@fujo @dreamslayer @briar @vipera @frillshark @trachynhawb

All dragons in the shop are currently on sale for 500g! Make sure to grab them while they’re on sale, they won’t be marked down again.

Pinglist

All dragons in the shop are currently on sale for 500g! Make sure to grab them while they’re on sale, they won’t be marked down again.
Clan Lore
Pinglist

One sea-dragon has been released for 700g! Maybe he can find a home in your lair?
Additionally, there is still one dragon on sale for 500g, and it will go back to full price after rollover today!
Pinglist

One sea-dragon has been released for 700g! Maybe he can find a home in your lair?
Additionally, there is still one dragon on sale for 500g, and it will go back to full price after rollover today!
Clan Lore
@Keelhaul

Do you accept items as full/partial payment? Because I would love to take that lil sea dragon home, but unfortunately do not 700g atm
@Keelhaul

Do you accept items as full/partial payment? Because I would love to take that lil sea dragon home, but unfortunately do not 700g atm
tumblr_inline_p81uu8PtSF1tsrqpm_75sq.gif
She/her
FR +1
Wishlist
xxx g1 Quest
XXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXX dv16.png
@dreamslayer depends on the item, I have a wishlist linked in my signature. Let me know if you have anything you think I’d be interested in!
@dreamslayer depends on the item, I have a wishlist linked in my signature. Let me know if you have anything you think I’d be interested in!
Clan Lore
@Keelhaul Yeah! These are the items from your wishlist I have: [item=voltaic halo] = 100g lah [item=ball python] = 100g lah [item= eerie cyan grasp] = 80g lah [item=eerie cyan taildecor] = 185g lah [item=gem thief] = 100g lah [item=dusty pauper locket] = 175g lah All together equals 740g in value
@Keelhaul

Yeah! These are the items from your wishlist I have:

Voltaic Halo = 100g lah
Ball Python = 100g lah
Eerie Cyan Grasp = 80g lah
Eerie Cyan Taildecor = 185g lah
Gem Thief = 100g lah
Dusty Pauper Locket = 175g lah

All together equals 740g in value
tumblr_inline_p81uu8PtSF1tsrqpm_75sq.gif
She/her
FR +1
Wishlist
xxx g1 Quest
XXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXX dv16.png
@dramskayer that works! If you send the items via 2-way CR I can send you the dragon plus 40g to make up for the difference.
@dramskayer that works! If you send the items via 2-way CR I can send you the dragon plus 40g to make up for the difference.
Clan Lore
@Keelhaul - I would love to be added to the pinglist! Your art is adorable, and I'd be super interested in buying that female imp whenever you draw something for her. She reminds me of a dragon I regretted exalting long ago x3
@Keelhaul - I would love to be added to the pinglist! Your art is adorable, and I'd be super interested in buying that female imp whenever you draw something for her. She reminds me of a dragon I regretted exalting long ago x3
1 2 3 4 5 6