Back

Dragons For Sale

Arrange the purchasing and selling of dragons.
TOPIC | [CLOSED]
1 2 ... 6 7 8 9 10 11 12
[quote=CS TICKET #24]@Eruvyreth @Andasax @Agion @Homeskillet @ShadowWolfDeath We have taken notice of your interest in Jazz Paper Cup dragons and added you to our production update mailing list per your recent request. Thank you for your support! Have a great day! JPCF Customer Service Desk[/quote]
CS TICKET #24 wrote:
@Eruvyreth @Andasax @Agion @Homeskillet @ShadowWolfDeath

We have taken notice of your interest in Jazz Paper Cup dragons and added you to our production update mailing list per your recent request. Thank you for your support!

Have a great day!
JPCF Customer Service Desk
J7D1quC.png
CfG2LT1.png
XP7djFk.png
WKtl2lb.png
ll0CfnD.png
YMPbu9R.png
I only just stumbled upon this by random and I admit this is a genius idea! I personally can't spare lair space for dragons like these, but I love that something like this exists. Very neat! :D
I only just stumbled upon this by random and I admit this is a genius idea! I personally can't spare lair space for dragons like these, but I love that something like this exists. Very neat! :D
zp1xBoR.png
[quote=CS TICKET #25]@DogeDog101 We have taken notice of your interest in Jazz Paper Cup dragons and added you to our production update mailing list per your recent request. Thank you for your support! Have a great day! JPCF Customer Service Desk[/quote] [quote=CS TICKET #26]@Demenia Thank you for your support of our Jazz Paper Cup dragons! We understand the strain felt by those with a bulging lair. Enclosed, please find a one-use travel sample of our product that will not consume any spaces as a token of our own return appreciation. Have a great day! JPCF Customer Service Desk [img]https://cdn.discordapp.com/attachments/482612823739072524/588934021174657067/sample.png[/img][/quote]
CS TICKET #25 wrote:
@DogeDog101

We have taken notice of your interest in Jazz Paper Cup dragons and added you to our production update mailing list per your recent request. Thank you for your support!

Have a great day!
CS TICKET #26 wrote:
@Demenia

Thank you for your support of our Jazz Paper Cup dragons! We understand the strain felt by those with a bulging lair. Enclosed, please find a one-use travel sample of our product that will not consume any spaces as a token of our own return appreciation.

Have a great day!

sample.png
J7D1quC.png
CfG2LT1.png
XP7djFk.png
WKtl2lb.png
ll0CfnD.png
YMPbu9R.png
[quote=MAILING LIST VOL 8]@Skelestial @Hungry @FreeToFly @Kilwin @Wishing4Reality @Leafsongs @Bear @Hyzenthlaay @snad @pokemonbutch @Eruvyreth @Andasax @Agion @Homeskillet @ShadowWolfDeath @Dogedog101 Greetings! The Jazz Paper Cup Factory is pleased to announce that two shipments of our product have arrived and are now fully stocked. If you would like to make a purchase, please reply to this letter with a claim declaration and visit your nearest Crossroads location. A representative will collect your 20k/20g payment and deliver your Jazz Paper Cup dragon as soon as possible. If we run out before you are able to pick one up, never fear! A fresh batch will be on the way in less than two short weeks. Have a great day! JPCF Customer Service Desk[/quote]
MAILING LIST VOL 8 wrote:
@Skelestial @Hungry @FreeToFly @Kilwin @Wishing4Reality @Leafsongs @Bear @Hyzenthlaay @snad @pokemonbutch @Eruvyreth @Andasax @Agion @Homeskillet @ShadowWolfDeath @Dogedog101

Greetings!

The Jazz Paper Cup Factory is pleased to announce that two shipments of our product have arrived and are now fully stocked. If you would like to make a purchase, please reply to this letter with a claim declaration and visit your nearest Crossroads location. A representative will collect your 20k/20g payment and deliver your Jazz Paper Cup dragon as soon as possible.

If we run out before you are able to pick one up, never fear! A fresh batch will be on the way in less than two short weeks.

Have a great day!
J7D1quC.png
CfG2LT1.png
XP7djFk.png
WKtl2lb.png
ll0CfnD.png
YMPbu9R.png
@Snek: Hello! I'd like to purchase one (1) cup. In particular, this cup. [url=https://flightrising.com/main.php?dragon=56974162] [img]https://flightrising.com/rendern/350/569742/56974162_350.png[/img] [/url]
@Snek: Hello! I'd like to purchase one (1) cup. In particular, this cup.

56974162_350.png
tundra monolair (except when i'm not)
201576c98bceb8a8f26f4f51d994188f4d69cc59.gif5be2f71663585fac901386458cef7c37ddb9502e.gif
@snek

uh, you kinda put an 'i' in my username when there isn't one
@snek

uh, you kinda put an 'i' in my username when there isn't one
indigo game boy advance with a blinking eye on the screen game boy advance logo indigo game boy advance with a blinking eye on the screen

they/them | fr + 17 | bio + graphics | 3d model adopts
[quote=CS TICKET #27]@Homeskllet Our deepest apologies! The data entry clerk often repeats usernames to themselves out loud while switching between tabs so as not to forget them, and must have committed a transcription error based on their verbalization. We've gotten the records corrected now, and will be sure to see to it that you are properly notified during the next product reveal. Have a great day! JPCF Customer Service Desk[/quote]
CS TICKET #27 wrote:
@Homeskllet

Our deepest apologies! The data entry clerk often repeats usernames to themselves out loud while switching between tabs so as not to forget them, and must have committed a transcription error based on their verbalization. We've gotten the records corrected now, and will be sure to see to it that you are properly notified during the next product reveal.

Have a great day!
J7D1quC.png
CfG2LT1.png
XP7djFk.png
WKtl2lb.png
ll0CfnD.png
YMPbu9R.png
I’d love to be added to the ping list, please!
I’d love to be added to the ping list, please!
embracing the wilds of nature
~
Marie, at your service
this is a glorious thread, can i get on the pinglist please?
this is a glorious thread, can i get on the pinglist please?

dreamlogic |
they/he |
FR+1 |
sales tab |
wishlist |
HBn6uXZ.gif
I can't believe this is a thing I love it xD
I can't believe this is a thing I love it xD
NFJCNCS.gif UBaiWUV.png
bYt72YT.png
rUoKR6y.png
YMPbu9R.png