Back

Dragons For Sale

Arrange the purchasing and selling of dragons.
TOPIC | [CLOSED]
1 2 ... 6 7 8 9 10 11 12
Stars, I would also love to be added to the product ping list, please!
Stars, I would also love to be added to the product ping list, please!
~*~tumblr_inline_nhxskmd60w1qcphlu.png ~*~ 7Yd5VBo.png ~*~
[quote=MAILING LIST VOL 9]@Skelestial @Hungry @FreeToFly @Kilwin @Wishing4Reality @Leafsongs @Bear @snad @pokemonbutch @Eruvyreth @Andasax @Agion @Homeskllet @ShadowWolfDeath @dreamlogic @gearfeathers @ofinkandtrees Greetings! The Jazz Paper Cup Factory is pleased to announce that four shipments of our product have arrived and are now fully stocked. If you would like to make a purchase, please reply to this letter with a claim declaration and visit your nearest Crossroads location. A representative will collect your 20k/20g payment and deliver your Jazz Paper Cup dragon as soon as possible. If we run out before you are able to pick one up, never fear! A fresh batch will be on the way in less than two short weeks. Have a great day! JPCF Customer Service Desk[/quote]
MAILING LIST VOL 9 wrote:
@Skelestial @Hungry @FreeToFly @Kilwin @Wishing4Reality @Leafsongs @Bear @snad @pokemonbutch @Eruvyreth @Andasax @Agion @Homeskllet @ShadowWolfDeath @dreamlogic @gearfeathers @ofinkandtrees

Greetings!

The Jazz Paper Cup Factory is pleased to announce that four shipments of our product have arrived and are now fully stocked. If you would like to make a purchase, please reply to this letter with a claim declaration and visit your nearest Crossroads location. A representative will collect your 20k/20g payment and deliver your Jazz Paper Cup dragon as soon as possible.

If we run out before you are able to pick one up, never fear! A fresh batch will be on the way in less than two short weeks.

Have a great day!
JPCF Customer Service Desk
J7D1quC.png
CfG2LT1.png
XP7djFk.png
WKtl2lb.png
ll0CfnD.png
YMPbu9R.png
@snek Claiming Trumpet, the first one please.
@snek Claiming Trumpet, the first one please.
embracing the wilds of nature
~
Marie, at your service
@snek Could I get Drum please?
@snek Could I get Drum please?
DIU5jKm.pngPIaKtm5.pngOQZiZP9.pngj33abYc.pngGGdK1b0.pngtxunkgs.pngXIp3w1A.png4ycnGCm.pngcswILMH.pngPlTnKid.pngEzoDj8b.pngtz1ldS9.png
@snek could I get Saxophone, please?
@snek could I get Saxophone, please?
~*~tumblr_inline_nhxskmd60w1qcphlu.png ~*~ 7Yd5VBo.png ~*~
@snek I'd love to buy Mic!
@snek I'd love to buy Mic!
3GUlHXT.png he/him ep2efT3.png
Darn I fell asleep, better luck next time for getting a sweet dragon xD
Darn I fell asleep, better luck next time for getting a sweet dragon xD
Family doesn't end in blood. But it doesn't start there either.
tumblr_oswhsnDmUq1v8lm95o3_100.gifplague.giftumblr_oswhsnDmUq1v8lm95o4_100.gif
[quote=MAILING LIST VOL 10]@Skelestial @Hungry @FreeToFly @Wishing4Reality @Leafsongs @Theroiprocepios @Bear @snad @Eruvyreth @Andasax @Agion @Homeskllet @ShadowWolfDeath @dreamlogic Greetings! The Jazz Paper Cup Factory is pleased to announce that three shipments of our product have arrived and are now fully stocked[b]--with a Christmas production date![/b] If you would like to make a purchase, please reply to this letter with a claim declaration and visit your nearest Crossroads location. A representative will collect your 20k/20g payment and deliver your Jazz Paper Cup dragon as soon as possible. If we run out before you are able to pick one up, never fear! A fresh batch will be on the way in less than two short weeks. Have a great day! JPCF Customer Service Desk[/quote]
MAILING LIST VOL 10 wrote:
@Skelestial @Hungry @FreeToFly @Wishing4Reality @Leafsongs @Theroiprocepios @Bear @snad @Eruvyreth @Andasax @Agion @Homeskllet @ShadowWolfDeath @dreamlogic

Greetings!

The Jazz Paper Cup Factory is pleased to announce that three shipments of our product have arrived and are now fully stocked--with a Christmas production date! If you would like to make a purchase, please reply to this letter with a claim declaration and visit your nearest Crossroads location. A representative will collect your 20k/20g payment and deliver your Jazz Paper Cup dragon as soon as possible.

If we run out before you are able to pick one up, never fear! A fresh batch will be on the way in less than two short weeks.

Have a great day!
JPCF Customer Service Desk
J7D1quC.png
CfG2LT1.png
XP7djFk.png
WKtl2lb.png
ll0CfnD.png
YMPbu9R.png
@Snek can I get the boy please?
@Snek can I get the boy please?
@Snek i'd like to claim. "ennis" please!
@Snek i'd like to claim. "ennis" please!

dreamlogic |
they/he |
FR+1 |
sales tab |
wishlist |
HBn6uXZ.gif
1 2 ... 6 7 8 9 10 11 12