Back

Dragons For Sale

Arrange the purchasing and selling of dragons.
TOPIC | The Cathedral Hatchery
1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9
@MunchkinLynx @H0tFri3s @KingAmaimon @Khazraj @Ruxeki @bosmerboy @HayBay

Hey y'all! Hatched a crapton of nests. I'm now drowning in hatchlings. help

They're all already listed on the AH for treasure, but if you'd prefer to pay with gems or want me to hold one, let me know! Here's a link to the For Sale Post!
@MunchkinLynx @H0tFri3s @KingAmaimon @Khazraj @Ruxeki @bosmerboy @HayBay

Hey y'all! Hatched a crapton of nests. I'm now drowning in hatchlings. help

They're all already listed on the AH for treasure, but if you'd prefer to pay with gems or want me to hold one, let me know! Here's a link to the For Sale Post!
if this text is still here then i forgot to update it
@MunchkinLynx @Khazraj @Ruxeki @bosmerboy @HayBay

Hellu! Hatched some more babs today, have a look on the For Sale Post!
@MunchkinLynx @Khazraj @Ruxeki @bosmerboy @HayBay

Hellu! Hatched some more babs today, have a look on the For Sale Post!
@Pious Can you add me to the general pinglist please?
@Pious Can you add me to the general pinglist please?
beSyfKR.png
@Ryuuna Sure thing!
@Ryuuna Sure thing!
@Echinoderma @MixieRoast @GefrorenerZahn @squidkid11 @Alliance @SennaLaureen @MunchkinLynx @DarkDraculina @KingAmaimon @Khazraj @Ruxeki @bosmerboy @HayBay @Ryuuna

Hi y'all! Hatched two gaoler nests today; got a bunch of boyos. Have a look on the For Sale Post!
@Echinoderma @MixieRoast @GefrorenerZahn @squidkid11 @Alliance @SennaLaureen @MunchkinLynx @DarkDraculina @KingAmaimon @Khazraj @Ruxeki @bosmerboy @HayBay @Ryuuna

Hi y'all! Hatched two gaoler nests today; got a bunch of boyos. Have a look on the For Sale Post!
@KingAmaimon @khazraj @ruxeki @bosmerboy @haybay @ryuuna

Hey yall! First, apologies for the quiet, my computer's being fixed and I'm on mobile so I cant link things, but I did hatch an imp pair with x/cream/cream, primaries being in the black range. They're on the AH for 60k and in my sales tab in my lair if yall are interested!
@KingAmaimon @khazraj @ruxeki @bosmerboy @haybay @ryuuna

Hey yall! First, apologies for the quiet, my computer's being fixed and I'm on mobile so I cant link things, but I did hatch an imp pair with x/cream/cream, primaries being in the black range. They're on the AH for 60k and in my sales tab in my lair if yall are interested!
@MunchkinLynx @H0tFri3s @Echinoderma @MixieRoast @GefrorenerZahn @squidkid11 @Alliance @SennaLaureen @DarkDraculina @KingAmaimon @Khazraj @Ruxeki @bosmerboy @HayBay @Ryuuna

Hey y'all! I have a computer again, and I hatched a heckton of nests! I also adjusted a lot of pricing to be lower. Check them out on the For Sale Post! They're all already on the AH.
@MunchkinLynx @H0tFri3s @Echinoderma @MixieRoast @GefrorenerZahn @squidkid11 @Alliance @SennaLaureen @DarkDraculina @KingAmaimon @Khazraj @Ruxeki @bosmerboy @HayBay @Ryuuna

Hey y'all! I have a computer again, and I hatched a heckton of nests! I also adjusted a lot of pricing to be lower. Check them out on the For Sale Post! They're all already on the AH.
OH, I forgot to mention! I have an upcoming pair as well that I'm figuring out the pricing on: [columns][img]http://www1.flightrising.com/dgen/preview/dragon?age=1&body=97&bodygene=10&breed=4&element=8&eyetype=0&gender=1&tert=52&tertgene=9&winggene=13&wings=97&auth=8eb52d11558f7d6465672c47fc5bb274e7d7d355&dummyext=prev.png[/img] [nextcol]Pearlcatcher Antique Cherub Antique Butterfly Stone Okapi Light Eyes [emoji=treasure size=1] ??? | [emoji=gem size=1] ??? [/columns]
OH, I forgot to mention! I have an upcoming pair as well that I'm figuring out the pricing on:
dragon?age=1&body=97&bodygene=10&breed=4&element=8&eyetype=0&gender=1&tert=52&tertgene=9&winggene=13&wings=97&auth=8eb52d11558f7d6465672c47fc5bb274e7d7d355&dummyext=prev.png Pearlcatcher

Antique Cherub
Antique Butterfly
Stone Okapi

Light Eyes

??? | ???
@Pious can I be added to the pinglist?
@Pious can I be added to the pinglist?
She/Her, 8h ahead of FR time
DV hatching service!
@Not0a0mundane Sure!
@Not0a0mundane Sure!