Back

Dragons For Sale

Arrange the purchasing and selling of dragons.
TOPIC | The Cathedral Hatchery
1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9
Oohhh may I fetch the female of those pretty xyy sprucepeach babs? I'd like to pay mixed t and g and would love it if you set up a CR for me as I am on mobile right now!
Oohhh may I fetch the female of those pretty xyy sprucepeach babs? I'd like to pay mixed t and g and would love it if you set up a CR for me as I am on mobile right now!
STW9f2s.png
@MunchkinLynx Sure thing! Sent CR!
@MunchkinLynx Sure thing! Sent CR!
FR-Sig1.pngFR-Sig2.png
@Khazraj @Ruxeki @bosmerboy

First of all, sorry for the second ping in as many days! Next time I'm going to wait to hatch close nests on the same day, oops. But one of my gold/black pairs hatched a nest today, so here's a link to the For Sale post!

To make things easier, I'm going to list hatchlings right away on the AH so people can buy them while I'm not active on FR (unless it's a popular pair, like my gaoler one). I'll still hold dragons as well and all that!
@Khazraj @Ruxeki @bosmerboy

First of all, sorry for the second ping in as many days! Next time I'm going to wait to hatch close nests on the same day, oops. But one of my gold/black pairs hatched a nest today, so here's a link to the For Sale post!

To make things easier, I'm going to list hatchlings right away on the AH so people can buy them while I'm not active on FR (unless it's a popular pair, like my gaoler one). I'll still hold dragons as well and all that!
FR-Sig1.pngFR-Sig2.png
@Pious

can i be on the general pinglist please? :)
@Pious

can i be on the general pinglist please? :)
bloodborne_sig_by_xxdarinx-d7otg9b.png
@HayBay Sure thing!
@HayBay Sure thing!
FR-Sig1.pngFR-Sig2.png
If I could buy #53313266 with gems please? If you send me a CR when you can I'll send over 60 gems asap ^^
If I could buy #53313266 with gems please? If you send me a CR when you can I'll send over 60 gems asap ^^
@CheekyMoomoo Absolutely! I'll send the CR when I get to my computer-- mobile is being a butt.
@CheekyMoomoo Absolutely! I'll send the CR when I get to my computer-- mobile is being a butt.
FR-Sig1.pngFR-Sig2.png
@MunchkinLynx @MixieRoast @GefrorenerZahn @squidkid11 @Alliance @SennaLaureen @DarkDraculina @KingAmaimon @Khazraj @Ruxeki @bosmerboy @HayBay Hey y'all! Hatched some nests today, have a look at the [url=http://www1.flightrising.com/forums/baz/2698171#post_39296074]For Sale Post[/url]! As for the gaolers, this time around you can only buy one, since there's less this time than last. Sorry! And I have two new pairs added to the Hatchery, so please let me know if you're interested in being on their pinglists!: [img]https://i.imgur.com/SX4K07w.png[/img] [img]https://i.imgur.com/dVjDuQC.png[/img]
@MunchkinLynx @MixieRoast @GefrorenerZahn @squidkid11 @Alliance @SennaLaureen @DarkDraculina @KingAmaimon @Khazraj @Ruxeki @bosmerboy @HayBay

Hey y'all! Hatched some nests today, have a look at the For Sale Post!

As for the gaolers, this time around you can only buy one, since there's less this time than last. Sorry!

And I have two new pairs added to the Hatchery, so please let me know if you're interested in being on their pinglists!:

SX4K07w.png

dVjDuQC.png
FR-Sig1.pngFR-Sig2.png
id like to get on the bold and the tempered pinglist please!
id like to get on the bold and the tempered pinglist please!
B8lfnAl.png
afuPGHf.png
@Echinoderma Sure thing!
@Echinoderma Sure thing!
FR-Sig1.pngFR-Sig2.png
1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9