Back

Dragons For Sale

Arrange the purchasing and selling of dragons.
TOPIC | The Cathedral Hatchery
1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9
@Pious
I’m interested in getting #53046052 and
#53046054 if you’d allow me to purchase both? Or this only for one baby? I’d love both if you’d be fine with that. And I’d like to stay on the ping list for this pair if you wouldn’t mind? I’m really love the color palette for them.
@Pious
I’m interested in getting #53046052 and
#53046054 if you’d allow me to purchase both? Or this only for one baby? I’d love both if you’d be fine with that. And I’d like to stay on the ping list for this pair if you wouldn’t mind? I’m really love the color palette for them.
@DarkDraculina Oh, it's a surprise but definitely something you can do! I'll send a CR your way. And thanks! They were a favourite pair of mine even before I turned them into Gaolers, haha!
@DarkDraculina Oh, it's a surprise but definitely something you can do! I'll send a CR your way. And thanks! They were a favourite pair of mine even before I turned them into Gaolers, haha!
if this text is still here then i forgot to update it
EDIT: Ahh missed that you subscribed to the thread, sorry for the extra ping! Ahhh would you be willing to hold this girl for me? [url=http://flightrising.com/main.php?dragon=53046053] [img]http://flightrising.com/rendern/350/530461/53046053_350.png[/img] [/url] And are you at all interested in partial item payments? If not I'll see if I can save up the treasure fast enough, but do let me know ; v ;
EDIT: Ahh missed that you subscribed to the thread, sorry for the extra ping!

Ahhh would you be willing to hold this girl for me?

53046053_350.png

And are you at all interested in partial item payments? If not I'll see if I can save up the treasure fast enough, but do let me know ; v ;
STW9f2s.png
@MunchkinLynx No problem! I just figured it out recently, lol. I can hold her for you, sure! And I hadn't considered it, but I can be tempted! Did you have something in mind? If not, I love any Light-themed apparel, especially the stuff from the current Jubilee :o
@MunchkinLynx No problem! I just figured it out recently, lol. I can hold her for you, sure! And I hadn't considered it, but I can be tempted! Did you have something in mind? If not, I love any Light-themed apparel, especially the stuff from the current Jubilee :o
I don't have spares from the current fest yet, but I have old fest spares! [item=hewn philosopher's veil] [item=luminous legguards] I can also offer one Elim, or if given time I can grind for some extras from this current fest for you? :) Either way, thank you for holding her <3
I don't have spares from the current fest yet, but I have old fest spares!

Hewn Philosopher's Veil Luminous Legguards
I can also offer one Elim, or if given time I can grind for some extras from this current fest for you? :)
Either way, thank you for holding her <3
STW9f2s.png
@MunchkinLynx OH wow yes I can be tempted with those, absolutely! I have no idea how to price them, though-- I just checked the AH and the Veil's at 215g and the Legs are at 64, so that'd put you at 279g; that'd just leave 21g or 21k T. Does that work/seem fair?

Oh and I'm good for Elims-- popped both of Galore's onto my current Coli team :D
@MunchkinLynx OH wow yes I can be tempted with those, absolutely! I have no idea how to price them, though-- I just checked the AH and the Veil's at 215g and the Legs are at 64, so that'd put you at 279g; that'd just leave 21g or 21k T. Does that work/seem fair?

Oh and I'm good for Elims-- popped both of Galore's onto my current Coli team :D
Perfectly fair to me! I'll go ahead and set up a CR :D
Perfectly fair to me! I'll go ahead and set up a CR :D
STW9f2s.png
@pious could i get the copper/copper/turquoise pc for treasure? :o
@pious could i get the copper/copper/turquoise pc for treasure? :o
@KingAmaimon Sure thing!
@KingAmaimon Sure thing!
@MunchkinLynx @Khazraj @Ruxeki @bosmerboy

Hi y'all! Had a pair hatch a nest (typed hast a netch at first there, oops), some XYYs! Have a look at the For Sale tab and let me know if you're interested in any of them!
@MunchkinLynx @Khazraj @Ruxeki @bosmerboy

Hi y'all! Had a pair hatch a nest (typed hast a netch at first there, oops), some XYYs! Have a look at the For Sale tab and let me know if you're interested in any of them!
1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9