Back

Dragons For Sale

Arrange the purchasing and selling of dragons.
TOPIC | The Cathedral Hatchery
1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9
@Pious I think I'd like to pick up this girl, actually! [url=http://flightrising.com/main.php?dragon=52699408] [img]http://flightrising.com/rendern/350/526995/52699408_350.png[/img] [/url] I'd like to pay in treasure :D Feel free to send me a CR or PA at your convenience!
@Pious

I think I'd like to pick up this girl, actually!

52699408_350.png

I'd like to pay in treasure :D Feel free to send me a CR or PA at your convenience!
STW9f2s.png
@MunchkinLynx Sent a CR!

@Binardown He's still available! Would you like a CR?
@MunchkinLynx Sent a CR!

@Binardown He's still available! Would you like a CR?
FR-Sig1.pngFR-Sig2.png
@Pious

may i buy the coatl? their ID is 52699407, i'll pay with treasure!

also, may i be added to the harvester & the runed's pinglist? thank u!!
@Pious

may i buy the coatl? their ID is 52699407, i'll pay with treasure!

also, may i be added to the harvester & the runed's pinglist? thank u!!
@H0tFri3s Sure thing! I'll send a CR and add you to the pinglist!
@H0tFri3s Sure thing! I'll send a CR and add you to the pinglist!
FR-Sig1.pngFR-Sig2.png
@Pious
Yes please, I’d love a CR!
@Pious
Yes please, I’d love a CR!
mick
they/them
fr +3
pretty much always on mobile
@Binardown Sent!
@Binardown Sent!
FR-Sig1.pngFR-Sig2.png
@pious mayb i be added to the pinglist for the tracker and the trapper? id also love to be pinged for the king and the conviction but only for any cyan|robin hatchlings?

all of these pairs are stunning and i love the tracker/trapper pair ;w;
@pious mayb i be added to the pinglist for the tracker and the trapper? id also love to be pinged for the king and the conviction but only for any cyan|robin hatchlings?

all of these pairs are stunning and i love the tracker/trapper pair ;w;
@KingAmaimon Sure thing! I'm particularly proud of the Tracker and the Trapper pair admittedly, I gened them both myself-- thanks so much!
@KingAmaimon Sure thing! I'm particularly proud of the Tracker and the Trapper pair admittedly, I gened them both myself-- thanks so much!
FR-Sig1.pngFR-Sig2.png
@pious

Hi. I'd like to be added to your ping list and purchase a few of the hatchlings you have for gems!

The star map pearl catcher and the maize pearlcatcher!
@pious

Hi. I'd like to be added to your ping list and purchase a few of the hatchlings you have for gems!

The star map pearl catcher and the maize pearlcatcher!
@Khazraj Hey! Would you like to be added to a general pinglist or any of them specifically?

And unfortunately the maize girl sold already, but the Starmap Pearl is still available, I'll send a CR!
@Khazraj Hey! Would you like to be added to a general pinglist or any of them specifically?

And unfortunately the maize girl sold already, but the Starmap Pearl is still available, I'll send a CR!
FR-Sig1.pngFR-Sig2.png
1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9