Back

Dragons For Sale

Arrange the purchasing and selling of dragons.
TOPIC | The Cathedral Hatchery
1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9
@Pious

I definitely saw them, but I'm trying to keep my funds together at the moment, so I'll be waiting for a future nest to catch one ^_^ Thank you!
@Pious

I definitely saw them, but I'm trying to keep my funds together at the moment, so I'll be waiting for a future nest to catch one ^_^ Thank you!
STW9f2s.png
@MunchkinLynx Oh gotcha, okidoke!
@MunchkinLynx Oh gotcha, okidoke!
FR-Sig1.pngFR-Sig2.png
@Pious
Can I please get put on the ping list for The Foam and The Tide and The King and The Conviction?
I’d love to get me a babe from both whenever possible!
@Pious
Can I please get put on the ping list for The Foam and The Tide and The King and The Conviction?
I’d love to get me a babe from both whenever possible!
@DarkDraculina Added to both! :D
@DarkDraculina Added to both! :D
FR-Sig1.pngFR-Sig2.png
Your breeding pair layout and overall theme is beautiful! It's very inspiring :)
Your breeding pair layout and overall theme is beautiful! It's very inspiring :)
coatl3.png
@Cattack Awh thank you! I had to look up some coding for the pairs, but I'm really pleased with how it came out.
@Cattack Awh thank you! I had to look up some coding for the pairs, but I'm really pleased with how it came out.
FR-Sig1.pngFR-Sig2.png
@MunchkinLynx Hey, two nests you were interested in hatched today, The Harvester & The Runed and The Burdened & The Balanced!

All the hatchlings are listed on the For Sale Post! Let me know if any of them catch your interest :D
@MunchkinLynx Hey, two nests you were interested in hatched today, The Harvester & The Runed and The Burdened & The Balanced!

All the hatchlings are listed on the For Sale Post! Let me know if any of them catch your interest :D
FR-Sig1.pngFR-Sig2.png
@Pious
oh that boy from your Burdened & Balanced pair is absolutely perfect.
If MunchkinLynx doesn’t want him, would I be able to buy him off you?
@Pious
oh that boy from your Burdened & Balanced pair is absolutely perfect.
If MunchkinLynx doesn’t want him, would I be able to buy him off you?
mick
they/them
fr +3
pretty much always on mobile
@Binardown Definitely! I'll wait to hear from MunchkinLynx and ping you if he's still available once they've had a look, if that works for you?
@Binardown Definitely! I'll wait to hear from MunchkinLynx and ping you if he's still available once they've had a look, if that works for you?
FR-Sig1.pngFR-Sig2.png
@Pious that’s absolutely perfect! Thanks bunches!
@Pious that’s absolutely perfect! Thanks bunches!
mick
they/them
fr +3
pretty much always on mobile
1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9