Back

Dragons For Sale

Arrange the purchasing and selling of dragons.
TOPIC | Bone Dragon Sales Thread
1 2 ... 3 4 5 6 7 ... 10 11
@Redlego

Sure thing! I don't put these kids up on the AH until 24 hours after I've posted them here anyways~
@Redlego

Sure thing! I don't put these kids up on the AH until 24 hours after I've posted them here anyways~
tDeKDnH.png

@LightBreaker
Agh! I love them all! I'll have to save up some more treasure if I want one, because I need more space!

Also, random question, is there going to be a 'Ved' pair perhaps or a pair that can breed hatchlings with the Ved strain in the future?
I'd love to get my hands on a 'Ved' dragon in my future so I was just wondering ^ ^
@LightBreaker
Agh! I love them all! I'll have to save up some more treasure if I want one, because I need more space!

Also, random question, is there going to be a 'Ved' pair perhaps or a pair that can breed hatchlings with the Ved strain in the future?
I'd love to get my hands on a 'Ved' dragon in my future so I was just wondering ^ ^
They-Void-Voids_button.png
Kenochoric_button.png
XmHV7tO.png
z0ukAzB.png
N2r2kW8.png

8fuzhUG.gif
@LightBreaker Could you ping me for when/if you hatch a XXY, Sanguine/Sanguine/White Pearlcatcher? (Preferably male.) I'd also like it to be leveled if that's possible. [img]https://www1.flightrising.com/dgen/preview/dragon?age=1&body=121&bodygene=1&breed=4&element=2&eyetype=3&gender=0&tert=2&tertgene=20&winggene=1&wings=121&auth=9d6106bbe7665cd85c3aa7609019e53817e1483a&dummyext=prev.png[/img]
@LightBreaker Could you ping me for when/if you hatch a XXY, Sanguine/Sanguine/White Pearlcatcher? (Preferably male.) I'd also like it to be leveled if that's possible.
dragon?age=1&body=121&bodygene=1&breed=4&element=2&eyetype=3&gender=0&tert=2&tertgene=20&winggene=1&wings=121&auth=9d6106bbe7665cd85c3aa7609019e53817e1483a&dummyext=prev.png
mlNVeHM.jpg
@OpalPlaguestone

I do in fact have dragons that can produce Ved strain kids I am currently working on getting a mate for said dragons.

@DemonicDuchess

Sure thing~ I'll note that down right away
@OpalPlaguestone

I do in fact have dragons that can produce Ved strain kids I am currently working on getting a mate for said dragons.

@DemonicDuchess

Sure thing~ I'll note that down right away
tDeKDnH.png

@LightBreaker Awesome! Thank you so much!
@LightBreaker Awesome! Thank you so much!
mlNVeHM.jpg
@DemonicDuchess

No problemo~ Always happy to get new customers~
@DemonicDuchess

No problemo~ Always happy to get new customers~
tDeKDnH.png

@LightBreaker

Awesome! I can't wait till you find a mates to make the Ved strain kids, I'll look forward to the day you find suitable ones ^ ^

What do you have in mind colors/breed/gender wise? I think I have a friend with a dragon that might be perfect, but I need to know the colors/breed/gender you would want :)
@LightBreaker

Awesome! I can't wait till you find a mates to make the Ved strain kids, I'll look forward to the day you find suitable ones ^ ^

What do you have in mind colors/breed/gender wise? I think I have a friend with a dragon that might be perfect, but I need to know the colors/breed/gender you would want :)
They-Void-Voids_button.png
Kenochoric_button.png
XmHV7tO.png
z0ukAzB.png
N2r2kW8.png

8fuzhUG.gif
@OpalPlaguestone

Honestly, I'm in the process of breeding a mate for one of my gals who will let them create the whole range of colours (or as close as possible)
I'm currently looking for a female tun tun who is preferably XXY Blood or Sanguine with a gloom tert. Don't stress about being XXY cause it's not super important
@OpalPlaguestone

Honestly, I'm in the process of breeding a mate for one of my gals who will let them create the whole range of colours (or as close as possible)
I'm currently looking for a female tun tun who is preferably XXY Blood or Sanguine with a gloom tert. Don't stress about being XXY cause it's not super important
tDeKDnH.png

@LightBreaker please add me to the general pinglist! And that primal is so pretty, if only I wasn’t saving money! (Also ping me for new pairs, please!)

Edit: aaargh she’s too pretty, do you do holds? If so, for how long?
@LightBreaker please add me to the general pinglist! And that primal is so pretty, if only I wasn’t saving money! (Also ping me for new pairs, please!)

Edit: aaargh she’s too pretty, do you do holds? If so, for how long?
Untitled430_20201229133542.png
@summermagpie will add you when I get home~

I do hold dragons for up to a week but unfortunately someone has already claimed the primal lass
@summermagpie will add you when I get home~

I do hold dragons for up to a week but unfortunately someone has already claimed the primal lass
tDeKDnH.png

1 2 ... 3 4 5 6 7 ... 10 11