Back

Dragons For Sale

Arrange the purchasing and selling of dragons.
TOPIC | [ARCHIVE, DO NOT POST] Refuge's Children
1 2 3 4 5 6
Kids need homes, folks! I have a new nest on the way, and I'd hate to exalt these ones after I wrote lore.
Kids need homes, folks! I have a new nest on the way, and I'd hate to exalt these ones after I wrote lore.
Y6l4Toy.png
Aw, I've actually been considering buying Alvonys, but I'm having a hard time trying to figure out how to fit him into my lore. ;w; The best I can think of at the moment is a guard? Or maybe someone's bodyguard...? I need to think on it more. ^^;
Aw, I've actually been considering buying Alvonys, but I'm having a hard time trying to figure out how to fit him into my lore. ;w; The best I can think of at the moment is a guard? Or maybe someone's bodyguard...? I need to think on it more. ^^;
...............21402.png23846.png

Azuroru
FR+2

13408.png 23860.png...............
@Azuroru I'm so sorry, he just sold! If you'd like to be on the pinglist for another lore kid, let me know!
@Azuroru I'm so sorry, he just sold! If you'd like to be on the pinglist for another lore kid, let me know!
Y6l4Toy.png
I literally never clicked that fast on a dragon I saw was for sale omg I am only reading the comments now... I hope it was ok that I took him?? I did not hesitate a second, I love ridgebacks but I own basically none, he is perfect ;;
I literally never clicked that fast on a dragon I saw was for sale omg I am only reading the comments now... I hope it was ok that I took him?? I did not hesitate a second, I love ridgebacks but I own basically none, he is perfect ;;
gd43G6m.png
@Lunyali It's first come first serve, you're ok! If you want to chat about his lore or anything let me know, he's my first primal of the pair (but not the one I was breeding for [emoji=tundra sad size=1]) so he's always going to have a special place in my heart!
@Lunyali It's first come first serve, you're ok! If you want to chat about his lore or anything let me know, he's my first primal of the pair (but not the one I was breeding for ) so he's always going to have a special place in my heart!
Y6l4Toy.png
I will !! I am still figuring out... outfit , skin and all of that haha But he is fun, I will take very good care of him.
I will !! I am still figuring out... outfit , skin and all of that haha But he is fun, I will take very good care of him.
gd43G6m.png
@Lunyali outfit matching for these colors in particular seems to be pretty hard, but I really like that storm thrower accent on him! Almost looks like his magic is seeping out of his body!
@Lunyali outfit matching for these colors in particular seems to be pretty hard, but I really like that storm thrower accent on him! Almost looks like his magic is seeping out of his body!
Y6l4Toy.png
@Lunyali It's all good! I love lore dragons but I mostly wanted to save him from being exalted. ^^; I was hesitant because I didn't have anything planned for him... I'm glad he went to someone who'll love him lots! :D

And not sure if you want to be pinged or not @kerrschtein, but sure! I'd love to go on the pinglist! ^^
@Lunyali It's all good! I love lore dragons but I mostly wanted to save him from being exalted. ^^; I was hesitant because I didn't have anything planned for him... I'm glad he went to someone who'll love him lots! :D

And not sure if you want to be pinged or not @kerrschtein, but sure! I'd love to go on the pinglist! ^^
...............21402.png23846.png

Azuroru
FR+2

13408.png 23860.png...............
@Azuroru no need to ping me, but it's all good! I'll figure out how to do a pinglist... I'm pretty new to all this hatchery business aha
@Azuroru no need to ping me, but it's all good! I'll figure out how to do a pinglist... I'm pretty new to all this hatchery business aha
Y6l4Toy.png
@Azuroru I've got you on the pinglist, now! Is there any specific colors or breeds you'd like?
@Azuroru I've got you on the pinglist, now! Is there any specific colors or breeds you'd like?
Y6l4Toy.png
1 2 3 4 5 6