Back

Dragons For Sale

Arrange the purchasing and selling of dragons.
TOPIC | | Frozen Wings Hatchery | outdated...
1 2 ... 5 6 7 8 9 ... 52 53
@RitoWarrior, @Kyaritty, @Quairi

Totally forgot to list one of my new pairs, since they were out for nesting. Now they are back with a baby girl.
Caution, It Crawled Out Of Cauldron!

Totally forgot to list one of my new pairs, since they were out for nesting. Now they are back with a baby girl.
Caution, It Crawled Out Of Cauldron!
00a-Sig-hatchery.png01-Sig-art.png04-Sig-hub.png
00b-Sig-hatchery.png02-Sig-wishlist.png05-Sig-fam.png
00c-Sig-hatchery.png03-Sig-CFCE.png06-Sig-empty.png
Would you take 225 gems for that handsome xxy nocturne boy?
Would you take 225 gems for that handsome xxy nocturne boy?
pansexual-pride-assume-nothing.png
@alexdasarah You mean that Midnight Sludge/Slime one (quite silly question, it's the onle male Noc I have here xD )? Sure, he's coming your way :) @RitoWarrior, @Kyaritty, @Quairi Some babies hatched for [i]Darkest Night[/i],[i]Blood and Gold[/i] and [i]Spring Blossom[/i] - one of the flowers even have Faceted eyes [emoji=gaoler star size=2].
@alexdasarah
You mean that Midnight Sludge/Slime one (quite silly question, it's the onle male Noc I have here xD )? Sure, he's coming your way :)

Some babies hatched for Darkest Night,Blood and Gold and Spring Blossom - one of the flowers even have Faceted eyes .
i like the colors of this one but don't care much for faceted eyes, if another one with similar colors pops up could you ping me? [url=https://flightrising.com/main.php?dragon=56237677] [img]https://www1.flightrising.com/rendern/avatars/562377/56237677.png[/img] [/url]
i like the colors of this one but don't care much for faceted eyes, if another one with similar colors pops up could you ping me?

56237677.png
opzM5wG.gifHW4lpxl.pngegg_fire_bouncy_by_dogi_crimson-dabjwuf.gif0wMky.gif2Pe6z.gif
@Kyaritty
It may be quite some time until I get any hatchlings of this kind, since I'm quite fruitlessly trying to breed a right male for the next gen of my breeding pair...
So if you'd like this one, I can make a discount for you as a regular client :P
How about trading for 6 Pretty Pink Mums? That would be at least 25% discount from currently-set price depending on the price you manage to get the Mums for.
Yup, recently I prefer to trade for items, not currency, since I noticed I tend to spend what I earn... not exactly on what I planned...
@Kyaritty
It may be quite some time until I get any hatchlings of this kind, since I'm quite fruitlessly trying to breed a right male for the next gen of my breeding pair...
So if you'd like this one, I can make a discount for you as a regular client :P
How about trading for 6 Pretty Pink Mums? That would be at least 25% discount from currently-set price depending on the price you manage to get the Mums for.
Yup, recently I prefer to trade for items, not currency, since I noticed I tend to spend what I earn... not exactly on what I planned...
sounds good, i'll do my best on getting those mums then :)
sounds good, i'll do my best on getting those mums then :)
opzM5wG.gifHW4lpxl.pngegg_fire_bouncy_by_dogi_crimson-dabjwuf.gif0wMky.gif2Pe6z.gif
@Kyaritty
Great, taking her off AH then - just send me a CR when you are ready to make a trade.
@Kyaritty
Great, taking her off AH then - just send me a CR when you are ready to make a trade.
Managed to finish Frozen Tides project and got one goat-eyed baby from Nevermelting Snow.
Managed to finish Frozen Tides project and got one goat-eyed baby from Nevermelting Snow.
Hello, I found this place via dragon search and I've been watching for a while. I'd really like that extra male coatl from frozen tides, how much would he be? :')
Hello, I found this place via dragon search and I've been watching for a while. I'd really like that extra male coatl from frozen tides, how much would he be? :')
17046932_M8mLvY1ESjHmeyy.png
@Soratha
Would 50G/kT be OK?
Alternatively I can take something from this list.
@Soratha
Would 50G/kT be OK?
Alternatively I can take something from this list.
1 2 ... 5 6 7 8 9 ... 52 53