Back

Dragons For Sale

Arrange the purchasing and selling of dragons.
TOPIC | | Frozen Wings Hatchery | outdated...
1 2 3 4 5 6 7 ... 52 53
@Kalia Please ping me in general ! I wanna leave my options open [emoji=music notes size=1]
@Kalia
Please ping me in general !
I wanna leave my options open
@RitoWarrior, @Kyaritty, @Quairi
@FluffpuffPanda, @SirWonton

One of the Star Atlas pairs is up for taking together with their babies.
@FluffpuffPanda, @SirWonton

One of the Star Atlas pairs is up for taking together with their babies.
00a-Sig-hatchery.png01-Sig-art.png04-Sig-hub.png
00b-Sig-hatchery.png02-Sig-wishlist.png05-Sig-fam.png
00c-Sig-hatchery.png03-Sig-CFCE.png06-Sig-empty.png
@Kalia do you mind if i make a request for you to breed the ink lines pair?
@Kalia do you mind if i make a request for you to breed the ink lines pair?
opzM5wG.gifHW4lpxl.pngegg_fire_bouncy_by_dogi_crimson-dabjwuf.gif0wMky.gif2Pe6z.gif
@Kyaritty
Not at all.
I guess I should say I'm having lair space issues, but at the same time I doubt they will end any time soon (since I'm fighting them with no visible effect for a few months now), so I can as well breed them for you :P

Are you interested in any particular gender?
@Kyaritty
Not at all.
I guess I should say I'm having lair space issues, but at the same time I doubt they will end any time soon (since I'm fighting them with no visible effect for a few months now), so I can as well breed them for you :P

Are you interested in any particular gender?
@Kalia
Prefereably female, if you want I can buy all the hatchies and find homes for them myself if it helps any with lair space issues
@Kalia
Prefereably female, if you want I can buy all the hatchies and find homes for them myself if it helps any with lair space issues
opzM5wG.gifHW4lpxl.pngegg_fire_bouncy_by_dogi_crimson-dabjwuf.gif0wMky.gif2Pe6z.gif
@Kyaritty
Indeed that would help a lot, since they decided to have 4 eggs (and all the pairs I'd like to have many babies - like all the project ones - have mostly 2-egg-nests). I'll let you know when they hatch.
@Kyaritty
Indeed that would help a lot, since they decided to have 4 eggs (and all the pairs I'd like to have many babies - like all the project ones - have mostly 2-egg-nests). I'll let you know when they hatch.

A progress for Summer Meadow pair - the old breeding couple is free to see the world now, together with their baby-boy.

A progress for Summer Meadow pair - the old breeding couple is free to see the world now, together with their baby-boy.

New hatchlings in Alive by Lightning and Others.
Also got first hatch from Frozen Tides - a perfect quadruplets. Even all 4 have the same eyes (Ice Uncommon) :D

New hatchlings in Alive by Lightning and Others.
Also got first hatch from Frozen Tides - a perfect quadruplets. Even all 4 have the same eyes (Ice Uncommon) :D

Four small Ink Lines hatched.

@Kyaritty, there are 3 girls and a boy, so choose which one you'd like. If you could take more than one, that would be very helpful for me :)

Four small Ink Lines hatched.

@Kyaritty, there are 3 girls and a boy, so choose which one you'd like. If you could take more than one, that would be very helpful for me :)
@Kalia I'll take all four if nobody asks for any within a couple days, just say how much for them in the cr, I have plenty of lair space
@Kalia I'll take all four if nobody asks for any within a couple days, just say how much for them in the cr, I have plenty of lair space
1 2 3 4 5 6 7 ... 52 53