Back

Dragons For Sale

Arrange the purchasing and selling of dragons.
TOPIC | Lair Cleanout!! XXX/XXYS FOR SALE!!
1 2 3 4 5 6 7 ... 71 72
@CallOfNoivern (sorry if the ping wasn't necessary!) I'd love to give Haru, Destiny, and Azurite a home! They're gorgeous oldies and they'd be well loved [emoji=ridgeback laughing] Any idea how much you'd want for them? There was nothing in their bios/etc for me to go off of
@CallOfNoivern (sorry if the ping wasn't necessary!)
I'd love to give Haru, Destiny, and Azurite a home! They're gorgeous oldies and they'd be well loved

Any idea how much you'd want for them? There was nothing in their bios/etc for me to go off of
udj6wT1.png
@Sefaro

No it's all alright! I appreciate it nonetheless! I was going based on offers (sorry for the lack of info - I might want to update that first post), and I really don't want to overcharge you, so I'm willing to negotiate but uh...

How does 40k for all three of them sound? I know one of them has basic for his primary and tert so that might be too much, but I'm willing to talk!
@Sefaro

No it's all alright! I appreciate it nonetheless! I was going based on offers (sorry for the lack of info - I might want to update that first post), and I really don't want to overcharge you, so I'm willing to negotiate but uh...

How does 40k for all three of them sound? I know one of them has basic for his primary and tert so that might be too much, but I'm willing to talk!
Tztaw1U.png
@CallOfNoivern
I'll do 40k, just shoot me a CR when you get a chance ^^
@CallOfNoivern
I'll do 40k, just shoot me a CR when you get a chance ^^
udj6wT1.png
bump
bump
Tztaw1U.png
bump
bump
Tztaw1U.png