Back

Dragons For Sale

Arrange the purchasing and selling of dragons.
TOPIC | ~Shadow Theme Dragons~ new 18th April
1 2 3 4 5 6 7 ... 108 109
@MissAnnThrope
Hello!
I was wondering is Sky still avalible :)
if so i would love to buy her :)
Thank you
@MissAnnThrope
Hello!
I was wondering is Sky still avalible :)
if so i would love to buy her :)
Thank you
w2zbMVw.pngdeity_gladekeeper_by_dogi_crimson-dabusrb.gifdeitydoll_gladekeeper_by_dogi_crimson-dbvf47x.gif
@MysticGem Hello! All my dragons for sale are listed on the AH so you can buy them straight from there :) I've taken her down and sent her in a crossroad trade for just in case for you though!
@MysticGem Hello! All my dragons for sale are listed on the AH so you can buy them straight from there :) I've taken her down and sent her in a crossroad trade for just in case for you though!
tumblr_n89imatJWz1tfzajgo2_r1_250.png
@MissAnnThrope is 'Kaito' still available? I have the treasure for him!
@MissAnnThrope is 'Kaito' still available? I have the treasure for him!
Ask me about the Ice/Nature Hatchery!
@midnightsparks Hello! Yes he is :) I've sent over a crossroads trade to you!
@midnightsparks Hello! Yes he is :) I've sent over a crossroads trade to you!
bought Alzir from the auction house, he's a beauty :)
bought Alzir from the auction house, he's a beauty :)
« +2 ahead FR time // bee // she/her »
LIo8D8G.gif
@sphyrnidae Thank you for buying him! I hope you enjoy :) I have a soft spot for Pearlcatchers <3
@sphyrnidae Thank you for buying him! I hope you enjoy :) I have a soft spot for Pearlcatchers <3
@MissAnnThrope Could you hold Reye for me? [url=http://flightrising.com/main.php?dragon=52257265] [img]http://flightrising.com/rendern/350/522573/52257265_350.png[/img] [/url] He's beautiful, and I have a Nocturne that would to meet him! I just don't have the money right now, I spent it all on Lair expansion. I'll have it tonorrow, though!
@MissAnnThrope Could you hold Reye for me?

52257265_350.png

He's beautiful, and I have a Nocturne that would to meet him! I just don't have the money right now, I spent it all on Lair expansion. I'll have it tonorrow, though!
7zcCDc4.png[/center
@Lupita Hello! Sorry for the later response. I'm more than happy to hold onto him for you! I'll send him in a crossroads to you and you just add the treasure/gems when you're ready :)
@Lupita Hello! Sorry for the later response. I'm more than happy to hold onto him for you! I'll send him in a crossroads to you and you just add the treasure/gems when you're ready :)
@MissAnnThrope Ok!
@MissAnnThrope Ok!
7zcCDc4.png[/center
All done <3
All done <3
1 2 3 4 5 6 7 ... 108 109