Back

Dragons For Sale

Arrange the purchasing and selling of dragons.
TOPIC | Seasonal Courts Lineage Project [MOVED]
1 2 3 4 5 6 7 ... 24 25
I'm so happy to see that this thread is up! Going to start saving up for Autumn Court, Autumn is my favorite season.
I'm so happy to see that this thread is up! Going to start saving up for Autumn Court, Autumn is my favorite season.
Y02PS6v.png
@Alize

Thank you! It's very exciting to be at this point. Thank you for all of your help too!
@Alize

Thank you! It's very exciting to be at this point. Thank you for all of your help too!
vDhkKOl.png | TheGoldDragon
#177402 | FR + 2 | he/they/ey
Tumblr | Icon Dragon
Wishlist | Apparel Trading
Lair Goals | Hatchery
| | LF eggs:
@TheGoldDragon Pinglist please!~ This lineage looks awesome!
@TheGoldDragon Pinglist please!~ This lineage looks awesome!
MiowxPk.gif NNGMvB2.pngwwQtqt8.png
@Harana

Thank you very much! I'll add you to the hatchling pinglist straight away~
@Harana

Thank you very much! I'll add you to the hatchling pinglist straight away~
Tumblr | Icon Dragon
Lair Goals | Hatchery
| | LF eggs:
@TheGoldDragon

May I be put on the ping list?
@TheGoldDragon

May I be put on the ping list?
nudX0O8.png
@BloodSentry

Of course!
@BloodSentry

Of course!
Tumblr | Icon Dragon
Lair Goals | Hatchery
| | LF eggs:
@TheGoldDragon Hey! I’ve been following this for a while, ever since I bought one of the rejects for the Spring Throne last year. It’s super cool that the lineage project is up! Could I be added to the pinglist?
@TheGoldDragon Hey! I’ve been following this for a while, ever since I bought one of the rejects for the Spring Throne last year. It’s super cool that the lineage project is up! Could I be added to the pinglist?
083.8.sel.png

Gale, they/them
FR +3

FAQ
Ok so quick question. I am working on breeding a very special multi lineage derg whose going to be red and/or orange as per color restrictions for some of the lineages. Was wondering if any of the courts will have similar enough colors to allow me to add a court member to this project of mine?
Ok so quick question. I am working on breeding a very special multi lineage derg whose going to be red and/or orange as per color restrictions for some of the lineages. Was wondering if any of the courts will have similar enough colors to allow me to add a court member to this project of mine?
Link to my all in 1 shop!
https://www1.flightrising.com/forums/ibaz/3284309/1#post_55390095
@Formless

Sure thing! Thanks for following my project, haha.

@AnimeLover9631

The closest would probably be fall. Right now, the Autumn Monarchs have white range primaries and orange-brown range secondaries and tertiaries, but if you were able to breed a dragon with a red-orange primary, it could still join the Autumn Court so long as it was born in the fall. None of the Courts have specific limitations on colors, so as long as any Descendant looks like they could represent that season, they can join.
@Formless

Sure thing! Thanks for following my project, haha.

@AnimeLover9631

The closest would probably be fall. Right now, the Autumn Monarchs have white range primaries and orange-brown range secondaries and tertiaries, but if you were able to breed a dragon with a red-orange primary, it could still join the Autumn Court so long as it was born in the fall. None of the Courts have specific limitations on colors, so as long as any Descendant looks like they could represent that season, they can join.
Tumblr | Icon Dragon
Lair Goals | Hatchery
| | LF eggs:
@TheGoldDragon

:OOO please add me to the updates and hatchies pinglists!!
@TheGoldDragon

:OOO please add me to the updates and hatchies pinglists!!
FBljwoz.png "To see a maiden dance around the fire is not so strange;
but fire dances 'round the limbs of this uncommon maid!
Be brave enough to burn and you'll be brave enough to fly;
join your sister Solace as she lights the morning sky!"
1 2 3 4 5 6 7 ... 24 25