Back

Dragons For Sale

Arrange the purchasing and selling of dragons.
TOPIC | Seasonal Courts Lineage Project [MOVED]
1 2 3 4 5 6 7 ... 24 25
[s]Okay so the thread isn't 100% yet[/s] (EDIT: Thread is 100%! Read over it to your heart's content!) buuuuuuuuuuuuuut I just got the hatching and I can't y'all. Far too many emotions right now. There will probably be another ping for just adding people to the proper pinglists once all the fancy stuff is set up, but for now I gotta share the first hatch ever: [quote=Spring Equinox Hatch][columns][url=http://flightrising.com/main.php?dragon=50311909][img]http://flightrising.com/rendern/350/503120/50311909_350.png[/img][/url][nextcol]Male Raspberry Jaguar Swamp Trail Orca Firefly 100kT/100g[/columns][/quote] Look! At! Him!!!!! Aaaaaaa!!!!!! Anyways, the rules are finished even if the pretty stuff isn't, so read them over [url=http://www1.flightrising.com/forums/baz/2651510#post_2651510]here[/url] (It's the first post on this thread haha). Like I mentioned, he's 100kT/100g to whoever wants him first! I would appreciate if whoever gets him plans on breeding him a few times, as Pwyll and Rhiannon will only be able to breed 2 more times this season if I'm smart, but it's not a requirement or anything. I am! Still screaming! We're here! We did it! I genuinely didn't think that I'd get the Spring Monarchs themselves, much less get all the way to the project, but we're here! It still feels like a dream, haha. Have a happy Spring Equinox! @CartelSaide @Nocturnea @DragonWarrior333 @Xirei @Alize
Okay so the thread isn't 100% yet (EDIT: Thread is 100%! Read over it to your heart's content!) buuuuuuuuuuuuuut I just got the hatching and I can't y'all. Far too many emotions right now. There will probably be another ping for just adding people to the proper pinglists once all the fancy stuff is set up, but for now I gotta share the first hatch ever:
Spring Equinox Hatch wrote:
50311909_350.png Male
Raspberry Jaguar
Swamp Trail
Orca Firefly
100kT/100g

Look! At! Him!!!!! Aaaaaaa!!!!!!

Anyways, the rules are finished even if the pretty stuff isn't, so read them over here (It's the first post on this thread haha). Like I mentioned, he's 100kT/100g to whoever wants him first! I would appreciate if whoever gets him plans on breeding him a few times, as Pwyll and Rhiannon will only be able to breed 2 more times this season if I'm smart, but it's not a requirement or anything.

I am! Still screaming! We're here! We did it! I genuinely didn't think that I'd get the Spring Monarchs themselves, much less get all the way to the project, but we're here! It still feels like a dream, haha.

Have a happy Spring Equinox!

@CartelSaide @Nocturnea @DragonWarrior333 @Xirei @Alize
vDhkKOl.png | TheGoldDragon
#177402 | FR + 2 | he/they/ey
Tumblr | Icon Dragon
Wishlist | Apparel Trading
Lair Goals | Hatchery
| | LF eggs:
Ooh! What a cutie! His colour combo is unusual but it's so spring-like at the same time! Congratulations! ^0^/
Ooh! What a cutie! His colour combo is unusual but it's so spring-like at the same time! Congratulations! ^0^/
A stick of yellow butter with blue butterfly wings. At by MythicalViper!xCmYhaC.pngMA3bre1.png
Thread officially opened!
Thread officially opened!
Tumblr | Icon Dragon
Lair Goals | Hatchery
| | LF eggs:
@Xirei Thanks! I was super excited to get him this morning, haha. He's a great start! I'm excited about this [emoji=coatl love]
@Xirei

Thanks! I was super excited to get him this morning, haha. He's a great start! I'm excited about this
Tumblr | Icon Dragon
Lair Goals | Hatchery
| | LF eggs:
@TheGoldDragon

Hi! Can I be put on the pinglist? :) this is a really cool idea!!!
@TheGoldDragon

Hi! Can I be put on the pinglist? :) this is a really cool idea!!!
VYQwMuq.gif
@WolfandCrow

Sure thing! Since you didn't specify, I went ahead and put you on the "All Hatchlings" pinglist - if you'd like to be put on any others, let me know!
@WolfandCrow

Sure thing! Since you didn't specify, I went ahead and put you on the "All Hatchlings" pinglist - if you'd like to be put on any others, let me know!
Tumblr | Icon Dragon
Lair Goals | Hatchery
| | LF eggs:
I know im on the general pinglist for the project but can i be put on the general pinglist here too ^-^ @TheGoldDragon
I know im on the general pinglist for the project but can i be put on the general pinglist here too ^-^ @TheGoldDragon
Link to my all in 1 shop!
https://www1.flightrising.com/forums/ibaz/3284309/1#post_55390095
@AnimeLover9631

Sure thing!
@AnimeLover9631

Sure thing!
Tumblr | Icon Dragon
Lair Goals | Hatchery
| | LF eggs:
@TheGoldDragon
could I be added to the hatchling pinglst please!
@TheGoldDragon
could I be added to the hatchling pinglst please!
7zcCDc4.png
@DreamingSunset

Of course!
@DreamingSunset

Of course!
Tumblr | Icon Dragon
Lair Goals | Hatchery
| | LF eggs:
1 2 3 4 5 6 7 ... 24 25