Back

Dragons For Sale

Arrange the purchasing and selling of dragons.
TOPIC | Volcanic Seas - XXY Banes+Tidelord kids
1 2 ... 64 65 66 67 68 69 70
[center][img]https://66.media.tumblr.com/26c3de9c9d41d33be4597a07a11cddcf/tumblr_pqfxw4uNBZ1ugssd3o3_r1_400.png[/img][/center]
tumblr_pqfxw4uNBZ1ugssd3o3_r1_400.png
tumblr_pqhrfpw8IM1ugssd3o10_500.png
@Kisk
Hey there! Ive been on a dream project kick for awhile and your Butterfly Banescale pair has the exact colors I need and are being bred in the perfect nest. If you ever get a primal from that pair, could I reserve it? Im willing to pay a pretty large chunk of gems if you can?
@Kisk
Hey there! Ive been on a dream project kick for awhile and your Butterfly Banescale pair has the exact colors I need and are being bred in the perfect nest. If you ever get a primal from that pair, could I reserve it? Im willing to pay a pretty large chunk of gems if you can?
tumblr_psu07vDe6C1wogl4wo1_100.png - She/They/It | Hy/Hymn/Hymnself -
- Adult | Sagittarius | G1 Lover -
- "we go where no one goes" -
@Kisk
Heya! I saw some tide forged in the fire subspecies raffle. I'd like to be added to their ping list, and I'm wondering what the price of a hatchling would be?
@Kisk
Heya! I saw some tide forged in the fire subspecies raffle. I'd like to be added to their ping list, and I'm wondering what the price of a hatchling would be?
Pixel art of a nocturne. The nocturne has a black body and red wings and is covered in red and gold jewelry. There is an animated fire aura on top of the dragon that bounces up and down
1 2 ... 64 65 66 67 68 69 70