Back

Dragons For Sale

Arrange the purchasing and selling of dragons.
TOPIC | .:Tropical Ridgebacks:. New Hatchlings!
1 2 ... 4 5 6 7 8 ... 54 55
boop
boop
oIDQE6Q.pngH2Ugtdk.png
boop
boop
oIDQE6Q.pngH2Ugtdk.png
Hey Zy! How are you? I just stumbled across this hatchery before I saw it was you! Would you shoot me a ping if you get a wasp/bee/opal wildclaw wind rep? I’m trying to save up for an accent right now but I’m really eyeing the first fire rep haha
Hey Zy! How are you? I just stumbled across this hatchery before I saw it was you! Would you shoot me a ping if you get a wasp/bee/opal wildclaw wind rep? I’m trying to save up for an accent right now but I’m really eyeing the first fire rep haha
JtDLvQs.png
BSJ Grab Bags
Liquidating Items
Selling Food
VgR98md.png
@Hikaruna Hiya! I'm doing well!! :D I hope you are aswell! And of course, they are actually on a nest right now and will hatch 3 new kids tomorrow, so fingers crossed! c: And I know the feeling, gosh I always tell myself I have to save up for stuff and then end up spending all the money on dragons >_>

Have a lovely day!
@Hikaruna Hiya! I'm doing well!! :D I hope you are aswell! And of course, they are actually on a nest right now and will hatch 3 new kids tomorrow, so fingers crossed! c: And I know the feeling, gosh I always tell myself I have to save up for stuff and then end up spending all the money on dragons >_>

Have a lovely day!
oIDQE6Q.pngH2Ugtdk.png
@Zytorian

May I be added to the pastel peacocks pinglist? Specifically for male imps?
@Zytorian

May I be added to the pastel peacocks pinglist? Specifically for male imps?
Lasirx9.pngha2IxIa.gifMXEvUI7.pngGwTxsOQ.pngVCfSZFe.png
@Astronomic For sure, you've been added! :D Thank you!
@Astronomic For sure, you've been added! :D Thank you!
oIDQE6Q.pngH2Ugtdk.png
Hi, I'd like to be on the fire reps pinglist :-)
I'd totally love one like the sold orange/orange/terracotta wc male. But gender doesn't matter.
Hi, I'd like to be on the fire reps pinglist :-)
I'd totally love one like the sold orange/orange/terracotta wc male. But gender doesn't matter.
shadowshieldl.png Thousand Hearts Hatchery 94520005.png Buy me
if I'm
cute?
@Thaly
You've been added, thank you for the interest! :D And would you like to be pinged for all kids or specifically the orange/orange/terracotta ( or close to that range ) ? c:
@Thaly
You've been added, thank you for the interest! :D And would you like to be pinged for all kids or specifically the orange/orange/terracotta ( or close to that range ) ? c:
oIDQE6Q.pngH2Ugtdk.png
All kids will be fine, thanks :-)
All kids will be fine, thanks :-)
shadowshieldl.png Thousand Hearts Hatchery 94520005.png Buy me
if I'm
cute?
boop
boop
oIDQE6Q.pngH2Ugtdk.png
1 2 ... 4 5 6 7 8 ... 54 55