Back

Dragons For Sale

Arrange the purchasing and selling of dragons.
TOPIC | [Subspecies] Hivemind Sales Thread
1 2 3 4 5 6 7 ... 85 86
@talyra

hahah yES AND I’m so sorry-
But I corrected myself mskskdjdj-
I feel so dumb oof
@talyra

hahah yES AND I’m so sorry-
But I corrected myself mskskdjdj-
I feel so dumb oof
YKZq0nt.pngqECD9SH.pngA992-EBCE-9-F3-E-4005-ABF4-228-ECB6-F4-CB7.pngdUgP2LU.pngYKZq0nt.png
:0 This subspecies is so pretty; can I be put on the general pinglist?
:0 This subspecies is so pretty; can I be put on the general pinglist?
@talyra

I'd love to take the unnamed sisters #45208849 and #45208847, as well as BrokenHallelujah, if that would be okay! I cleared out some of my old dragons to make room for them, and they have amazing lore potential. They'd fit right in with Daylight and her little crew.
@talyra

I'd love to take the unnamed sisters #45208849 and #45208847, as well as BrokenHallelujah, if that would be okay! I cleared out some of my old dragons to make room for them, and they have amazing lore potential. They'd fit right in with Daylight and her little crew.
2db8adadca3ef8633cbd21fe5b445b5d349eabdb.png
@Talyra Good luck with the lair purge! I hope you stay in touch even if the hive didn't quite work out!

Could I take BlackFlowers? She's be a good stray for Moth to take in.
@Talyra Good luck with the lair purge! I hope you stay in touch even if the hive didn't quite work out!

Could I take BlackFlowers? She's be a good stray for Moth to take in.
@Venusian They are on the way! Thankyou for keeping them together.

@Rosesinger CR sent! We never did write the "family reunion" story, but she can re-unite with Hermann now. And Venusian has Carry now (along with Broken and two of her sisters) so it could still happen! ;)

I still adore the Hive lore and will still be lurking on the main Hive thread and watching the subspecies grow, for sure! Unfortunately my "hive" was turning into a whole other project, my main lair was getting neglected... and I have to admit, I was getting a bit bored with looking at the Hive page as a whole. As pretty as Wasp and Bee are, I've never been a fan of "matchy" things and I like variety - I much prefer the disorganised, multicoloured chaos of my "main" lair. So I decided I'm gonna focus on that instead.

Would you both let me know if/when you update your Hive lore? I mean, I follow the main thread anyway so I'd see if you posted there, but yeah. I wish there was some sort of update system so that when you "friend" someone you could choose to get alerts when they update dragon bios or their front page!
@Venusian They are on the way! Thankyou for keeping them together.

@Rosesinger CR sent! We never did write the "family reunion" story, but she can re-unite with Hermann now. And Venusian has Carry now (along with Broken and two of her sisters) so it could still happen! ;)

I still adore the Hive lore and will still be lurking on the main Hive thread and watching the subspecies grow, for sure! Unfortunately my "hive" was turning into a whole other project, my main lair was getting neglected... and I have to admit, I was getting a bit bored with looking at the Hive page as a whole. As pretty as Wasp and Bee are, I've never been a fan of "matchy" things and I like variety - I much prefer the disorganised, multicoloured chaos of my "main" lair. So I decided I'm gonna focus on that instead.

Would you both let me know if/when you update your Hive lore? I mean, I follow the main thread anyway so I'd see if you posted there, but yeah. I wish there was some sort of update system so that when you "friend" someone you could choose to get alerts when they update dragon bios or their front page!
FR time +8 hours Lore Thread
@talyra Could I please take Kasandra?
@talyra Could I please take Kasandra?
@DarkusDragon CR sent. Enjoy!
@DarkusDragon CR sent. Enjoy!
FR time +8 hours Lore Thread
i have a pair of twins, both of them are for sale for 50kt/g ! 48440918 and 48440920. they're identical twins! idk who 48440919 is tho [url=http://flightrising.com/main.php?dragon=48440918][img]http://flightrising.com/rendern/avatars/484410/48440918.png[/img][/url] [url=http://flightrising.com/main.php?dragon=48440920][img]http://flightrising.com/rendern/avatars/484410/48440920.png[/img][/url] edit forgot to ping [size=1]GENERAL SALES PINGLIST: This pinglist is used for any and all sales. Always ping this list when selling, then add on any extra pinglists for certain requirements. @mnkn10, @SashaFiredrake, @TheRobinsBerry, @NocturnistheDark, @sane, @Serafin, @companionwolf, @Gvilith, @Guardy, @Jaynk, jr413, @Hawlucha, @SleepinqWolf, @DalekTzet, @KrasVulture, @phoenixoflegend, @CrazyBat, @WitchHunt, @Schmoop, @Stormwing27, @Scriniarii, @TheRootbeerQueen, @Tonks19, @Shadowfire1223, @Anukfilli, @bfkitsune, @LittleMoons, @FallenAngel, @RK800 TRUE HIVE PINGLIST: Pinged only for XX Obsidian Wasp/Bee drones. @ptarmigan, @AwkwardArin, @SpaceMango[/size] yeet
i have a pair of twins, both of them are for sale for 50kt/g !

48440918 and 48440920. they're identical twins! idk who 48440919 is tho

48440918.png 48440920.png

edit forgot to ping

GENERAL SALES PINGLIST:
This pinglist is used for any and all sales. Always ping this list when selling, then add on any extra pinglists for certain requirements.
@mnkn10, @SashaFiredrake, @TheRobinsBerry, @NocturnistheDark, @sane, @Serafin, @companionwolf, @Gvilith, @Guardy, @Jaynk, jr413, @Hawlucha, @SleepinqWolf, @DalekTzet, @KrasVulture, @phoenixoflegend, @CrazyBat, @WitchHunt, @Schmoop, @Stormwing27, @Scriniarii, @TheRootbeerQueen, @Tonks19, @Shadowfire1223, @Anukfilli, @bfkitsune, @LittleMoons, @FallenAngel, @RK800

TRUE HIVE PINGLIST:
Pinged only for XX Obsidian Wasp/Bee drones.
@ptarmigan, @AwkwardArin, @SpaceMango

yeet
please don't use heart emojis when talking to me, it makes me uncomfortable! thank you
tmw tmtmw thtmw lb
thread
@talyra I will update her lore for sure! I'll let you know!
@talyra I will update her lore for sure! I'll let you know!
@M42 (Sorry if I am pinging wrong.) I'd like to be added to the true hive and defective pinglists. I've been lurking around the subspecies for a while, and have become extremely interested in the lore and other things about it. There are a couple of questions I have, and i'm not sure where to put them, so i'd like it if you could tell me. I may eventually want to be a breeder for it, but for now i'd just like to be added.
@M42 (Sorry if I am pinging wrong.) I'd like to be added to the true hive and defective pinglists. I've been lurking around the subspecies for a while, and have become extremely interested in the lore and other things about it. There are a couple of questions I have, and i'm not sure where to put them, so i'd like it if you could tell me. I may eventually want to be a breeder for it, but for now i'd just like to be added.
1 2 3 4 5 6 7 ... 85 86