Back

Dragons For Sale

Arrange the purchasing and selling of dragons.
TOPIC | [Subspecies] Hivemind Sales Thread
1 2 3 4 5 6 7 ... 85 86
@RogueLoreWind Sent! Hope you enjoy them!
@RogueLoreWind Sent! Hope you enjoy them!
FR time +8 hours Lore Thread
@talyra

Thank You.
@talyra

Thank You.
Please, have a look at some of my favorite places!! Misty:She/Her
@talyra Such pretty drones!! Would it be alright if I nabbed the smirch Imperial?
@talyra Such pretty drones!! Would it be alright if I nabbed the smirch Imperial?
Up8iGmc.pngtumblr_pi3n5gUl181x3r4ado1_400.png3LWFxjo.png
@M42
Hello, I would like to be put on the pinglist for primal eyes! :)
@M42
Hello, I would like to be put on the pinglist for primal eyes! :)
UZ6dqn4.png
@talyra

Thank you! I’ll take good care of him, I can’t wait to keep his story going~

I was wondering if you had a wishlist? I’d love to send something your way as thanks. c:
@talyra

Thank you! I’ll take good care of him, I can’t wait to keep his story going~

I was wondering if you had a wishlist? I’d love to send something your way as thanks. c:
2db8adadca3ef8633cbd21fe5b445b5d349eabdb.png
@Anukfilli On his way!

@Venusian I'm really glad you like him! Alas, right now I do not have a wishlist written out, but thanks for the thought.

Maybe you could let me know when you update his lore - ping me in the main Hivemind thread? That would be pretty cool, I'd like to know what happens to him.
@Anukfilli On his way!

@Venusian I'm really glad you like him! Alas, right now I do not have a wishlist written out, but thanks for the thought.

Maybe you could let me know when you update his lore - ping me in the main Hivemind thread? That would be pretty cool, I'd like to know what happens to him.
@talyra Thank you! I've been hoarding imps and spirals lately for my hive's lore, so the drone was just too perfect lol!
@talyra Thank you! I've been hoarding imps and spirals lately for my hive's lore, so the drone was just too perfect lol!
Up8iGmc.pngtumblr_pi3n5gUl181x3r4ado1_400.png3LWFxjo.png
@talyra

Will do! No problem at all. ^^
@talyra

Will do! No problem at all. ^^
2db8adadca3ef8633cbd21fe5b445b5d349eabdb.png
(Tagged the wrong person last time oops)

@talyra

May I grab the Defective drone for a friend of mine?
(Tagged the wrong person last time oops)

@talyra

May I grab the Defective drone for a friend of mine?
YKZq0nt.pngqECD9SH.pngA992-EBCE-9-F3-E-4005-ABF4-228-ECB6-F4-CB7.pngdUgP2LU.pngYKZq0nt.png
@Yumerine Did you mean to ping me for the defective Skydancer? I can't see where RogueLoreWind is offering one :D

EDIT: Posted as you were posting! On its way now.
@Yumerine Did you mean to ping me for the defective Skydancer? I can't see where RogueLoreWind is offering one :D

EDIT: Posted as you were posting! On its way now.
1 2 3 4 5 6 7 ... 85 86