Back

Dragons For Sale

Arrange the purchasing and selling of dragons.
TOPIC | Lair Cleanout-All these must go! (PWYW)
1 2 3 4 5 6
[quote name="meowmeow" date="2018-12-27 14:24:45" ] Oh I can do either!!! Whichever you'd prefer! I'd just love to give them homes regardless!! [/quote] @Meowmeow Crossroads sent! I did a two way trade because I'd rather get something if possible but pay/do whatever you like. I'm just happy that they won't need to be exalted right away, I prepped all of them for it
meowmeow wrote on 2018-12-27 14:24:45:

Oh I can do either!!! Whichever you'd prefer! I'd just love to give them homes regardless!!
@Meowmeow Crossroads sent! I did a two way trade because I'd rather get something if possible but pay/do whatever you like. I'm just happy that they won't need to be exalted right away, I prepped all of them for it
ace-vert.png9kCBVw5.pngnb-vert.png
[quote name="opticSNAP" date="2018-12-27 14:28:13" ] [quote name="meowmeow" date="2018-12-27 14:24:45" ] Oh I can do either!!! Whichever you'd prefer! I'd just love to give them homes regardless!! [/quote] @Meowmeow Crossroads sent! I did a two way trade because I'd rather get something if possible but pay/do whatever you like. I'm just happy that they won't need to be exalted right away, I prepped all of them for it [/quote] Okay perfect!!! I sent a little something but I can absolutely send more if you don't feel it's enough <3 thank you so much!
opticSNAP wrote on 2018-12-27 14:28:13:
meowmeow wrote on 2018-12-27 14:24:45:

Oh I can do either!!! Whichever you'd prefer! I'd just love to give them homes regardless!!
@Meowmeow Crossroads sent! I did a two way trade because I'd rather get something if possible but pay/do whatever you like. I'm just happy that they won't need to be exalted right away, I prepped all of them for it
Okay perfect!!! I sent a little something but I can absolutely send more if you don't feel it's enough <3 thank you so much!
Bump, waiting on a response from 1 person before I start exalting
Bump, waiting on a response from 1 person before I start exalting
@opticSNAP either works for me! i just really love how they look,
@opticSNAP either works for me! i just really love how they look,
@opticSNAP Hey! Would you do this one for 10kt? http://flightrising.com/main.php?p=lair&id=123932&tab=dragon&did=47993716
@opticSNAP Hey! Would you do this one for 10kt? http://flightrising.com/main.php?p=lair&id=123932&tab=dragon&did=47993716
[quote name="ExplodingCanuck" date="2018-12-28 09:53:37" ] @opticSNAP Hey! Would you do this one for 10kt? http://flightrising.com/main.php?p=lair&id=123932&tab=dragon&did=47993716 [/quote] @ExplodingCanuck of course! Crossroads sent!
ExplodingCanuck wrote on 2018-12-28 09:53:37:
@ExplodingCanuck of course! Crossroads sent!
I didn't exalt today so I'm giving this thread another bump because I don't want to feed my children to the Shadowbinder
I didn't exalt today so I'm giving this thread another bump because I don't want to feed my children to the Shadowbinder
More bumps because I also didn't exalt many today
More bumps because I also didn't exalt many today
Are any of these still available?
Are any of these still available?
I just started, but would love one!
I just started, but would love one!
1 2 3 4 5 6