Back

Dragons For Sale

Arrange the purchasing and selling of dragons.
TOPIC | Lair Cleanout-All these must go! (PWYW)
1 2 3 4 5 6
Bump!
Bump!
ace-vert.png9kCBVw5.pngnb-vert.png
Bump
Bump
Bump!
Bump!
Bump, I'll probably be taking down the thread if possible and exalting after work today
Bump, I'll probably be taking down the thread if possible and exalting after work today
Hi! Are any of these still available?? <3
Hi! Are any of these still available?? <3
@meowmeow The only one that is still in my lair that is spoken for is Amorra, I'll go ahead and try and remove the ones that I no longer have. Anything with apparel is with someone else now!
@meowmeow The only one that is still in my lair that is spoken for is Amorra, I'll go ahead and try and remove the ones that I no longer have. Anything with apparel is with someone else now!
[quote name="opticSNAP" date="2018-12-27 13:47:53" ] @meowmeow The only one that is still in my lair that is spoken for is Amorra, I'll go ahead and try and remove the ones that I no longer have. Anything with apparel is with someone else now! [/quote] Okay!! I'm very interested in Philotes, Queue, and Alkali if you still have them!! :3
opticSNAP wrote on 2018-12-27 13:47:53:

Okay!! I'm very interested in Philotes, Queue, and Alkali if you still have them!! :3
just wondering if sastrugi and yio were still available?
just wondering if sastrugi and yio were still available?
@meowmeow Were you interested in buying them or do you just want to home them? Your answer doesn't change whether you get them, just what kind of trade I set up.

@ThousandOcean11 They are! Let me know whether you're buying or just adopting them and I can set up a crossroads!
@meowmeow Were you interested in buying them or do you just want to home them? Your answer doesn't change whether you get them, just what kind of trade I set up.

@ThousandOcean11 They are! Let me know whether you're buying or just adopting them and I can set up a crossroads!
[quote name="opticSNAP" date="2018-12-27 14:12:49" ] @meowmeow Were you interested in buying them or do you just want to home them? Your answer doesn't change whether you get them, just what kind of trade I set up. @ThousandOcean11 They are! Let me know whether you're buying or just adopting them and I can set up a crossroads! [/quote] Oh I can do either!!! Whichever you'd prefer! I'd just love to give them homes regardless!!
opticSNAP wrote on 2018-12-27 14:12:49:

Oh I can do either!!! Whichever you'd prefer! I'd just love to give them homes regardless!!
1 2 3 4 5 6