Back

Dragons For Sale

Arrange the purchasing and selling of dragons.
TOPIC | [interest] Pastel g1s, 6/7 digit, XXY+
1 2
@Nerd Suuuuper interested in GenOneDouble, would you take 2kg? :0
@Nerd Suuuuper interested in GenOneDouble, would you take 2kg? :0
ZmzBHMQ.png Maya | She/Her | FR+0 SVwGCMX.png
@Nerd your lair is super beautiful, i think you should auction these dragons and don't let people lowball offer you :) these will spark so much interest in an auction. my friend @SilverQuark does an auction service, he can help you out if you don't know where to start. the link is in his bio

that being said...if you decide to auction pls ping me. very beautiful
@Nerd your lair is super beautiful, i think you should auction these dragons and don't let people lowball offer you :) these will spark so much interest in an auction. my friend @SilverQuark does an auction service, he can help you out if you don't know where to start. the link is in his bio

that being said...if you decide to auction pls ping me. very beautiful
drag.png
If u auction let me now
If u auction let me now
@Nerd I'll put down an offer of 4kg for Eleri ^^ (or let me know if she is auctioned please!)
@Nerd I'll put down an offer of 4kg for Eleri ^^ (or let me know if she is auctioned please!)
G2 imperials for sale
@Nerd
oh, ok! I’m saving for something else so I can’t make a higher offer right now but please ping me if you auction him~
@Nerd
oh, ok! I’m saving for something else so I can’t make a higher offer right now but please ping me if you auction him~
interested in every single one of these beautiful babies!!! please ping when you auction
interested in every single one of these beautiful babies!!! please ping when you auction
oIQUTOz.pngFIJXDaD.png5Pvzltj.pngT2nbrk6.pngWO1SIxZ.pngQxsISbc.pngsY5kKzN.pnguzVzjjZ.pngE3sjxsi.png4CuWrNp.png5Pvzltj.pngfwf0oTL.pngx9s8Oqn.pnge2wlrBb.pngEcccUE6.pngvu0JcZE.pngyamzawx.pngTCqj3qG.png
8uau7ND.png
@owlktor
Thanks for the recommendation!

I do indeed have an auctioning service (link in signature) and I'll be happy to help you out with your sales if you'd like me to. I can see a lot of potential in many of these dragons - they have nice, mostly pastel-like colour schemes and some are snowbellies, both of which are popular traits in the G1 market. If you are indeed interested and you're around today, feel free to shoot me a PM anytime and we can iron out the details (starting bids, time frame etc.), my first opening is on the 23rd so they could be up for sale very soon :)
@owlktor
Thanks for the recommendation!

I do indeed have an auctioning service (link in signature) and I'll be happy to help you out with your sales if you'd like me to. I can see a lot of potential in many of these dragons - they have nice, mostly pastel-like colour schemes and some are snowbellies, both of which are popular traits in the G1 market. If you are indeed interested and you're around today, feel free to shoot me a PM anytime and we can iron out the details (starting bids, time frame etc.), my first opening is on the 23rd so they could be up for sale very soon :)
I'd be interested in the double lav, I'd say a starting price from 2kg -5kg. Autobuy would be somewhere around 10-20kg.

It might even go for more since he's old and gened! (:

Ping me if you auction or sell him please!
I'd be interested in the double lav, I'd say a starting price from 2kg -5kg. Autobuy would be somewhere around 10-20kg.

It might even go for more since he's old and gened! (:

Ping me if you auction or sell him please!
TLzFj9f.png » Wishlist
» Free to use
» Art Shop
» Accent Shop
» FR Tumblr
@Nerd Hi! Would you take 400g for Peeta? He's eerily similar to a dragon I have :D
@Nerd Hi! Would you take 400g for Peeta? He's eerily similar to a dragon I have :D
Ef84x2q.png ozDAjIE.png
znuJtTb.png
1 2