Back

Dragons For Sale

Arrange the purchasing and selling of dragons.
TOPIC | Massive Lair Cleanout - Lore, G1, Art
1 2 3 4 5 6 7
@CirrusAscending
I am, actually! I'm just coming off of hiatus too so I'll be back to cleaning out. What do you want to offer for him?
@CirrusAscending
I am, actually! I'm just coming off of hiatus too so I'll be back to cleaning out. What do you want to offer for him?

LJfZA40.png6JxFimx.png
DrvBF2Y.png5iXiC8z.pngq3Me7tJ.pngH0t7Ypl.png
Pgv53XB.pngOPFWPxg.png
@SilverWinter
Hi there! Im interested in StarLight and soul! I would offer about 80kt if thats enough for both...
@SilverWinter
Hi there! Im interested in StarLight and soul! I would offer about 80kt if thats enough for both...
r7LsxK2.png
@Silverwinter Hmm, will 50k suffice? Or am I overshooting? (I'm new and don't really have a sense of scale)
@Silverwinter Hmm, will 50k suffice? Or am I overshooting? (I'm new and don't really have a sense of scale)
nudX0O8.png

Please click these little guys, it takes way too long to hatch them.
@CirrusAscending
Haha, I think that might be a little much, since I got him for fodder prices. Would 30kt be good with you? I'd feel bad selling him at 50k.

@LostDreamer
Sounds good to me! I'll set up a CR.
@CirrusAscending
Haha, I think that might be a little much, since I got him for fodder prices. Would 30kt be good with you? I'd feel bad selling him at 50k.

@LostDreamer
Sounds good to me! I'll set up a CR.

LJfZA40.png6JxFimx.png
Pgv53XB.pngOPFWPxg.png
@SilverWinter How about 25k? Also, I'll offer you another 30k for Dawn and Dusk.
@SilverWinter How about 25k? Also, I'll offer you another 30k for Dawn and Dusk.
nudX0O8.png

@CirrusAscending
Yeah that's fine but unfortunately Dawn and Dusk are already sold, sorry about that I need to take them off the page.
@CirrusAscending
Yeah that's fine but unfortunately Dawn and Dusk are already sold, sorry about that I need to take them off the page.

LJfZA40.png6JxFimx.png
Pgv53XB.pngOPFWPxg.png
@SilverWinter, alrighty, gotcha! I'll come and grab Void once we get the details hashed out.
@SilverWinter, alrighty, gotcha! I'll come and grab Void once we get the details hashed out.
nudX0O8.png

1 2 3 4 5 6 7