Back

Dragons For Sale

Arrange the purchasing and selling of dragons.
TOPIC | Massive Lair Cleanout - Lore, G1, Art
1 2 3 4 5 6 7
Bump!
Bump!

LJfZA40.png6JxFimx.png
DrvBF2Y.png5iXiC8z.pngq3Me7tJ.pngH0t7Ypl.png
Pgv53XB.pngOPFWPxg.png
[quote name="SilverWinter" date="2018-10-26 09:47:57" ] @BashfulWing Would you like to make an offer? [/quote] @SilverWinter would 75kt work?
SilverWinter wrote on 2018-10-26 09:47:57:
@BashfulWing
Would you like to make an offer?

@SilverWinter would 75kt work?
flows.png
@BashfulWing
Could we do 100kt?
@BashfulWing
Could we do 100kt?

LJfZA40.png6JxFimx.png
Pgv53XB.pngOPFWPxg.png
@SilverWinter Sure! :D
@SilverWinter Sure! :D
flows.png
Bump!
Bump!

LJfZA40.png6JxFimx.png
Pgv53XB.pngOPFWPxg.png
Hi! How much would you ask for Macaria or Void? And would you be interested in slightly levelled adult fodder dragons to raise the payment?
Hi! How much would you ask for Macaria or Void? And would you be interested in slightly levelled adult fodder dragons to raise the payment?
Hello!
I was wondering how much Macaria or Amaterasu is. It's okay if one or the other is already taken ^^
Hello!
I was wondering how much Macaria or Amaterasu is. It's okay if one or the other is already taken ^^
@ynneblack @lumiinous

Sorry, didn't see your responses! If you'd like to make an offer for them, I'd be happy to work with you on payment!

(sorry for the double ping, posted twice for some reason)
@ynneblack @lumiinous

Sorry, didn't see your responses! If you'd like to make an offer for them, I'd be happy to work with you on payment!

(sorry for the double ping, posted twice for some reason)

LJfZA40.png6JxFimx.png
Pgv53XB.pngOPFWPxg.png
@SilverWinter
How much would you want for Amaterasu? At the moment I don't have that much treasure, but I'm planning on making more soon. Would 50kt work? If you want a higher price, that's fine. Same for a lower price XD
@SilverWinter
How much would you want for Amaterasu? At the moment I don't have that much treasure, but I'm planning on making more soon. Would 50kt work? If you want a higher price, that's fine. Same for a lower price XD
@SilverWinter

Would you take 300kt for dawn and dusk together? I don't have the treasure right now, but I could get in about a day. Edit: I have the money! I would really love to have them, but I understand if you'd prefer not to wait or would like more. ^^
@SilverWinter

Would you take 300kt for dawn and dusk together? I don't have the treasure right now, but I could get in about a day. Edit: I have the money! I would really love to have them, but I understand if you'd prefer not to wait or would like more. ^^
flows.png
1 2 3 4 5 6 7