Back

Dragons For Sale

Arrange the purchasing and selling of dragons.
TOPIC | SOLD
1 2
Also, thank you to everyone who has posted :) I appreciate all of the input and luck!
Also, thank you to everyone who has posted :) I appreciate all of the input and luck!
kWZP7RQ.gifvPz5OMk.gifWCzAilz.gifc8Mzf10.gif
@Alyxsandre Wasn't aware of that, sorry to @Zhycalui then and please ignore the previous post!
@Alyxsandre Wasn't aware of that, sorry to @Zhycalui then and please ignore the previous post!
@SilverQuark

No worries!
@SilverQuark

No worries!
@zhycalui first year apparel, sprites, I can do gems, etc. I'm currently out and about so I cant do a full list but I can pm you as soon as I'm home to give you a better list of items. Or if you prefer gems flat out just let me know how much you think my kid is worth as part trade
@zhycalui first year apparel, sprites, I can do gems, etc. I'm currently out and about so I cant do a full list but I can pm you as soon as I'm home to give you a better list of items. Or if you prefer gems flat out just let me know how much you think my kid is worth as part trade
I'm just gonna make a note here so I can come back to this later as I am somewhat interested ahaha.
I'm just gonna make a note here so I can come back to this later as I am somewhat interested ahaha.
FFNapYi.pngtumblr_n69vu8VRkE1t0ibwro5_250.gifFFNapYi.png
@b1ue

No worries!
@b1ue

No worries!
1 2